A Back on Track Morning

by Courtney on May 10, 2010

Gooooood Morning Everyone!  I don’t know about you, but after a weekend full of indulgent eats (cookies, belgian waffles, margaritas…) I was ready to get myself back on track this morning. I woke up bright and early for a date with my treadmill. ;)

I leafed through my stack of workout ideas that I pull from my magazines, and ended up deciding on this one:

This workout KICKED.MY.BUTT!  WOW…Later today, I’ll type out my inclines & speeds for ya’ll :)

After showering and getting ready, my tummy was rumblin’, and it was OATS on the menu today!

In today’s bowl:

-1/3 cup oats

-1/3 cup Silk Pure Vanilla Almond Milk

-1/3 cup H2O

-1 super ripe smashed banana (*which makes the best oatmeal!)

-Raisins

-Cinnamon & Nutmeg

I topped this bowl off with a sprinkle of granola and some of my Maple Peanut Butter.  YUMM! :-P

As I was getting ready this morning, I popped into the bathroom to find this lovely surprise!

Isn’t he sweet?!?  Jay knows I’m a total sucker for “surprise notes” and he certainly did a super job today!  Now I’m ready to conquer my Monday! :-D

What things does your guy/girl do that really make you smile?? :-D

1 Samantha May 10, 2010 at 8:04 am

My fiance makes me smile like no other when he does something he knows I’d really want him to, without me asking. IE- laundry or cleaning up the dishes or anything that is a normal task for me, but he does to help out!

2 peanutbutterfingers May 10, 2010 at 11:17 am

aw love this! my fiance leaves me lil’ love notes in my purse that always make me smile.

my mom used to write a little note in my lunch box every day when i was in elementary school. ;)

3 Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life May 10, 2010 at 11:25 am

Hahaha, that’s so funny you say that! My mom used to try to leave me notes in my lunchbox in elementary school too, but they used to make me cry! I had separation issues! :)

4 lisaou11 May 10, 2010 at 12:36 pm

I love that he calls you babycakes!

5 Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices May 10, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Aww I love the little note :) So cute!
Sometimes my boyfriend leaves me little gifts hidden around the kitchen- like after I found out I got a new job, he left me a movie I wanted (The Blind Side) in one of the kitchen drawers. I was really surprised! :)

6 Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life May 10, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Awww, what a cute idea!! :-D