Forever 21 Shopping Spree

by Courtney on May 14, 2010

WELCOME TO SWEET TOOTH’S 1ST FASHION FRIDAY!

Ok, so I’m a working girl…I earn my own cash… it’s ok to go splurge every once in a while, right? :mrgreen:

Last night’s shopping trip to Forever 21 was TONS of FUN!  There were so many things that I wanted to buy, but obviously I couldn’t go too crazy!  I promised that I wouldn’t keep you guys in suspense for too long, so without further ado, here’s a sneak peek into my new goodies! ;)  (Forgive me for the photos, as I could not figure out any better way to get these things to photograph in my dimly lit room.)

Knitted Black, Silver, & Grey short sleeved Sweater – $22.80

Ivory Sheer Pullover Sweater – $24.90

This will go awesome for a casual look with jeans & a tank, or dress it up and throw it over a cute sundress.

Navy Blue Racerback Tank – $6.80

White Short Sleeved Cotton Pullover – $17.80 (I think?)

This may have been my favorite top!  It’s so comfy, and will make the perfect “finishing touch” to so many outfits.  It’s a very versatile piece.

Black & Floral Patterned Top with Cinched Waist & Belt – $

This looks much better ON than on the hanger…I’ll be wearing it soon so you can see :)

Coral Gingham patterned Blouse – (can’t remember the price on this one-less than $20.00 though)

With a simple white cami underneath, this top will go great with denim, khaki, white…just about anything! Again, much cuter ON :)

Coral 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Jacket – $15.25

Will pair nicely with a simple white cami & jeans, or a brown tank & white crops!

Black capri-length leggings – $4.50

I LOVE pairing leggings with a cute, long top.  I dress them up with a long cami & cardigan with dressy flats, or dress them down with a long tee and flip flops.  Cinching long tops with a fun belt is also a great look with leggings!

I hope you guys enjoyed the first addition of “Fashion Friday“!

Let me know what you’d like to see in the weeks to come :-D

1 Liza May 14, 2010 at 2:37 pm

This was a fun post! I live in Manhattan and the Forever 21′s here are always SO crowded so I try to go on Sat or Sun mornings as soon as they open.. It’s worth it! I had a “Fashion Friday” today too; I went to Arden B during my lunch break and took advantage of their “buy 3 get one free” and scored a free pair of $39 belted white denim shorts! Crossing my fingers for amazing weather this weekend!!

2 Courtney May 14, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Oooo, free white denim shorts?!? That would not only make my day…that would make my WEEK! That’s awesome! Hope you get to wear them! :)

3 Erica @ Fashion meets Food May 14, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Heyy girly! Just came across your blog and I absolutely love it! I want your blouse with the flowers on it absolutely gorgeous! You now have a new follower!

xo

4 Courtney May 14, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Aww, thank you, Erica! I can’t wait to wear that top!!
So excited to have you following! :-D

5 snickerdoodle44 May 14, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Love the purchases! Unfortunately our closest Forever 21 is 3 hrs away….so a road trip to stock up is needed :(

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 Courtney May 14, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Oh no! I think a road trip is definitely needed for you then! :)

7 peanutbutterfingers May 14, 2010 at 3:59 pm

looooove the coral jacket! so cute!

8 Blond Duck May 14, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Popped in from SITS to say hi! How cute!

9 therabbitrunner May 15, 2010 at 8:38 am

i seriously love how inexpensive Forever 21 is!! the quality of the clothes is great too and I like that some pieces are one of a kindish; they don’t mass produce. have you ever been to Charloutte Russe? I think they are owned by the same company but they are great stuff too!

10 Courtney May 15, 2010 at 9:13 am

YES, I have been to Charlotte Russe (they’re in our mall too). They have some awesome stuff too, especially for the warmer weather :-D

11 Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices May 15, 2010 at 11:57 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the coral stuff- such a great color! Super cute clothes- I might have to swing in there soon :)

12 Courtney May 15, 2010 at 2:29 pm

It’s so funny, I always tend to shop in color groups. One day I’ll do all purple, one day all coral (as you can see), and something different the next. I guess I tend to go with whatever I’m feelin’ that day :)

13 jeanine mitchell May 17, 2010 at 10:39 pm

I am def. going to have to check out this store. i am sooo glad u posted these outfits on here so I have some ideas on how to wear different things together. Love the orangey colored jacket and gingham shirt.

14 Courtney May 18, 2010 at 7:43 am

Thanks, Jeanine! :)

15 suki May 20, 2010 at 6:21 pm

:) those are some great finds. sometimes i don’t have the patience to go through the racks there!

16 Jill July 24, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Cute stuff, I love the flowered top :)