Yogurt Mess

I am feeling SO much better this morning!  It must have been a combo of my sinus headache meds and actually getting a full 8 hours of sleep.  I always try my best to get 8 hours, but sometimes it’s somewhere between 6-8.  I’ll tell ya though, I can totally tell the difference when I’m lacking in the sleep department, which I had been the past few days.  Thankfully, now I’m back to normal and ready to conquer my day! 😀

This morning I was craving my Chobani, since I didn’t have any yesterday (yes, I’m currently obsessed).  So I decided to make a “Yogurt Mess” 😉

Before “gettin’ messy” I figured I’d take a pretty photo for you guys :)  Underneath there is a plain Chobani, & 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean, topped with some fresh strawberries and blueberries.

Then…things got CrAzY! 😀  Love me my yogurt mess!!  It was missing a little something, so last minute, I decided to give it a sprinkling of cinnamon.  TOTALLY did the trick!  It added just the perfect hint of sweetness I was looking for.

This was one TASTY bowl…creamy, crunch, sweet, tart…love all those combos together.  Now, hopefully it keeps me satisfied for as long as my PB breakfasts usually do.

Check These Articles Out! (you know, if you have time) 😉

21 Different Ways to Grill Vegetables

23 Fun Spring Dresses – All Under $100! (**I really like #’s 2, 16, & 19!**)

What’s your favorite “go-to” outfit for spring/summer?

Comments

I had a yogurt mess for lunch. Yours is way more beautiful and probably much tastier. I don´t think I will EVER take a picture of one of my yogurt creations because they make ME lose my appetite, and I am the one making them : ) oh well…

3. Liza says

My go-to outfits for spring:
    A short floral printed cotton dress paired with my abercrombie denim jacket (i’ve had this thing FOREVER!!) and my dark brown boots from Forever 21
    OR… a short, bright solid colored cotten dress paired with a cropped cardigan (with a fun print) and my dark brown boots. For summer its the same, but with gold sandals instead of boots!
    I’m 23 and I work in an office, so my “go to” outfits during the work week are much different (pencil skirts and button down shirts) than my weekend outfits HAHA!!!

4. Liza says

My go-to outfits for spring:

Hi there. I just came across your blog and it looks really great. I look forward to reading more. I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

And dresses are the perfect thing to wear in summer. Cute, comfy, help you stay cool, and stylish.