Who Doesn't Love Leftovers?

by Courtney on June 22, 2010

I am totally LOVING reading all of your comments on How You Roll!  Who would have thought it was such a common debate?? ;)  If you haven’t yet had a chance to weigh in, feel free to share your thoughts!

Lunch

Lunch today was so quick and easy – leftovers really are the BEST! :)

I took half of my leftover veggie stack from last night’s dinner — I only went with half today because I think my tummy was on a little bit of fiber overload from last night’s portion.  I enjoyed today’s stack cold, because it’s just too hot here at work to eat anything with any sort of heat.  I actually found it to be just as delicious cold as it was warm. :)

I also packed up some fresh cantaloupe to go with my veggers.

And since I know I’m going to end up needing another snack around 3pm (as usual) I packed myself up a snack of T+PB+B!

1/2 of a LaTortilla Factory whole wheat wrap, smeared with some Skippy Natural Super Chunk & some banana slices.

I’m already looking forward to diggin’ in to this bad boy! :mrgreen:

Question for Ya:

Do you enjoy eating leftovers?

1 cardiopizza June 22, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Oh yeah I love me some leftovers! So simple to pack too! :)

2 christina June 22, 2010 at 1:35 pm

i love leftovers bc it’s easy and free, kinda…haha. or i just don’t have to spend any more money!

3 TheBloggersBrother June 22, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I enjoy leftovers when its something delicious, kind of like Pizza Hut for breakfast the next day…SO GOOOODDDDDDDD

4 Kara @ MyWellnest June 22, 2010 at 2:42 pm

I love leftovers!!!!!!!!!

You have a little peanut butter & banana quesadilla going on there!

5 Heather (Where's the Beach) June 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Nope – not a leftover gal at all. Now, if I have something like plain leftover quinoa that I can make into a different dish, then that’s different. But just to reheat something….rare.

6 cookinfanatic June 22, 2010 at 2:59 pm

i love packing leftovers for work the next day, gives me a home cooked healthy meal to look forward too! and lots of times the flavors just get better too. i bought an eggplant today at the market and am definitely looking forward to trying out those veggie stacks!

7 Veggielady4life June 22, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I love leftovers, especially cold veggie dishes like the one you have here. My husband, on the other hand, does NOT enjoy leftovers… which complicates things a little. I like finding other leftover lovers… ;-)

8 Kelly June 22, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Leftovers rock! My husband and I actually fight for them! haha…well we solve it like we solve most things: Rock, Paper, Scissors! haha!

9 jqlee June 22, 2010 at 6:39 pm

i love leftovers, especially soup. the flavors all meddle together an it tastes even better the next day. sometimes i really like leftovers cold too. haha, pizza for bfast :)

10 Mae June 22, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Yumm I love LaTortilla Factory!