Super Speed

by Courtney on June 25, 2010

Happy Fridayyy!!!!! :-D

Ok, this post is going to be rediculously FAST because I have a fabulous 1 hour swedish massage waiting for me in a half hour that I don’t want to be late for!

I started my morning with a wonderful session of my Turbocharge workout, followed by a 25 minute yoga session off of Exercise on Demand.  Seriously, I am really loving this yoga stuff!  I’ll get into it more later…

Breakfast was quick & delish:

1/2 cup Kashi Heart to Heart + 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean + Blueberries + vanilla almond milk

I also warmed up a Corn Muffin VitaTop in the micro for about 25 seconds, and topped it with a little Maple PB.  I don’t know Holly, I was pretty impressed with this one! ;)

Ok, I’m out the door!  I can’t WAIT for this massage :mrgreen:

I’ll be back later this afternoon with another Fashion Friday post for ya!!

Do you ever treat yourself to spa treatments? Massages? Facials?

I’ll usually only go if I have a gift certificate – and I’ve had one waiting to be used since Christmas from the hubby!

1 Courtney @ Three Months June 25, 2010 at 9:50 am

I’ve been into yoga a lot lately also! I’ve done a lot if it on ExerciseTV (onDemand), but I’m taking my first REAL yoga class in an hour. It’s a 75-minute class at my gym. I’m really excited to see what it’s like! Enjoy your massage!

2 Heather (Where's the Beach) June 25, 2010 at 9:55 am

Enjoy your massage! I never treat myself to anything like that. The only time I’ve ever really done the spa thing is on a cruise and then I had a spa day one other time b/c I had won the package. If it had not been free, I wouldn’t have done it. I’m cheap ;-)

3 Shanna, like Banana June 25, 2010 at 10:55 am

Love that you went to the concert last night…I’m pretty sure each of their songs reminds of me some crush I had at the time ;)

Love facials and love deluxe mani/pedis which I’m going to get in just a few hours!

Enjoy your first day off of school for the SUMMA!

4 Liza June 25, 2010 at 11:33 am

Enjoy!
I’ve actually never had a professional massage but when I lived in Vietnam one summer I got a haircut and they (unexpectedly!) treated me to a free scalp massage AND facial. I was totally caught off-guard but I enjoyed it and it was FREE!
Right now, getting a pedicure is at the top of my list!! :)

5 jqlee June 25, 2010 at 12:03 pm

are you on groupon.com or youswoop? they have discounts ALL the time for spa treatments (and restaurants and yoga and stuff). i loooove getting massages.

6 amy June 25, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I’m the same way. I only go if I get a gift certificate. I need to treat myself more. Who doesn’t love being pampered