Fashion Friday: Sundresses

Fashion Friday is back at it again!

Today’s topic: Sundresses

When the warm weather rolls around, there’s nothing I like more than the simplicity of a sundress. Just throw it on, add a few accessories and a cute pair of flats, and you’re out the door in no time flat. Not only does the sundress make figuring out an outfit that much easier, but I just adore the flowy look and feel, not to mention the added comfort. I’m definitely a fan of avoiding the waistband digging into my belly every now and then!

I’ve been doing a lot of “window shopping” lately for sundresses, (since I just can’t seem to get enough of them and need to find a new one for the Healthy Living Summit!) so I thought I’d share some of my top picks, which are all under $50!

One site I just recently came across and am LOVING: Windsor. They have a TON of cute dresses for under $50 — here’s a couple of my faves:

White/Navy Dress with Floral Print – $29.90

Yellow Rose Print Dress – On Sale for $17.43!

Olive Green Gladiator Dress – $39.90

I was also able to find some pretty good sales on Nordstrom, too:

Frenchi Lightweight Tank Dress – On Sale for $21.90

And, as always, Lulu’s also has some seriously hot dresses. I found a couple cuties here, too:
If Friends Were Flower Dress – $36.00 (this one has a cute back to it!)
I mayyy have put one or two of these cuties into my online shopping cart, and am this close to hitting the checkout button…
Any guesses which dresses I’m (maybe) buying??? :-D

Comments

OMG! So cute! Sundresses are my favorite. I work in a cornfield so I dress in gym cloths all the time- any chance I get I wear a sundress.
    Hmmmm. . . My favorites are the top two. I think number one. I feel like the blue would look great on you

Thank you thank you thank you for posting that link!! I have been trying to figure out what to do for a dress to wear to my friend’s wedding in a month. Those all look so great!

OOoo new shopping site…I can get on board with that.

I bet you will be buying the Yellow floral print and the teal hibiscus? Am I right??? ;)

I will be buying the gladiator and the celery one shoulder. Yep, right now!

I bet you’ll be grabbing the Yellow Floral Dress too! That one is gorgeous! I’m going on the website now to check them out :)

5. Shayla says

OMG those are all such cute dresses! I’m always looking for cute sundresses at affordable prices and you just did the work for me – thank you! I absolutely love the yellow one and the hibuscus one – just may have to buy them!
    My only problem though w/ online shopping is how do you know which size to buy?! I’m always worried about it being too big or too small…any tips?!

• says

Yes, I worry about that all the time (like about an hour ago when I was trying to decide!). Usually, I’ll look at the size chart and try to decide which area I need to fit the best (bust, waist, hips) and go by that measurement. So for example, today when I was buying my “mystery dress” I knew I wanted to make sure it fit in the waist, so I went by that measurement in the size chart. Hope that helps! :)

6. Shayla says

Omg that’s so true! Thank you so much Courtney – yes that makes perfect sense and I’m so going to go by that rule of thumb now! Great tip and I can’t wait to buy those dresses and see the dress/es you choose!

I JUST bought that yellow rose print dress last week! I love it!

It was wonderful meeting you today. I look forward to exploring and keeping up with your blog :)

Marcie

Thanks for the tip! I’ve been watching “Weeds” at the moment and Nancy always has the most amazing little dresses on so I’ve been keeping my eyes out for cute ones.

9. Dolly says

Hi courtney i love your blog… It inspires me to work more. I run a boutique….. I make beautiful soft cotton sundress short dresses and maxi dresses..
    You have lovely collection.

Dolly