Since we’ve been on the subject of fun packages this morning, I should let you know that there’s another package I received in the mail a few weeks ago that I’ve been holding out on with you guys.
The very nice folks at Food Should Taste Good caught wind of my love obsession with their chips and sent me a fabulous sampler box to try some of their other flavors!
Since I’ve already had the Sweet Potato numerous times, as well as the MultiGrain, I decided to try a few new flavors, some of which I probably wouldn’t have bought otherwise: Chocolate, Blue Corn, Cheddar, Yellow Corn, The Works!, and Lime.
You may remember reading about me trying the Blue Corn chips,
or maybe how well the Lime chips paired with my Pulled BBQ Chicken?
They’ve all been equally fantastic, and I just can’t seem to get enough of them! I’m still holding onto three of the bags (Chocolate, Yellow Corn, & The Works!) and waiting for the perfect opportunity to break them out. (I’m thinking the Chocolate chips crumbled on top of ice cream or even some Greek yogurt would probably be flippin’ fantastic!)
Are you guys ready for the good news now??
YOU can have a chance to win your own Sampler Box with 6 chip flavors of your choice!
There are 10 different flavors to choose from:
*You have FIVE different chances to enter:
- Simply leave a comment on this post telling me which flavor you’d most like to try.
- Visit the Food Should Taste Good website, join their Fan Club (*you also get a $1 OFF Coupon this way!) and leave a separate comment letting me know that you did.
- Follow me on Twitter @SweetToothCourt and comment back telling me that you did (or that you already do).
- Tweet: “Check out the Food Should Taste Good Giveaway on @SweetToothCourt http://wp.me/pSDLe-16r”
- Become a fan of Food Should Taste Good on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FoodShouldTasteGood and comment back letting me know that you did.
One lucky winner will be chosen tomorrow, Thursday, August 5th.