Wacky Dreams

Dreams are really a fascinating thing. I often times will wake up from dreams in the middle of the night and think, “wow, what was THAT about"??” but by the time I wake up, they’ve often escaped me. Last night’s dreams, however, stuck with me, and oddly enough, they were all centered around TEETH?

source

For some reason, I kept going around to everyone I knew, insisting that I needed to check they’re teeth. I kept wanting to make sure that my teeth were “normal” compared to theirs. I even checked Cody’s teeth! I think I may have to consult my “Dreams Book” later today and see exactly what all this teeth talk was all about! 😯

After running my crazy dreams through my mind this morning, I laced of my sneaks and got my legs running! It was an absolutely gorgeous morning here, with the sun shining and a nice cool breeze surrounding me. Since I still don’t have any sort of milage trackers, I really don’t know how far I went. I brought my pedometer, which tracked just shy of 5,700 steps, and I was out for about 40 minutes. Either way, I really don’t care how far I went it…it just felt good to be out and moving. :)

Breakfast

Overnight oats was the name of the game today!

My bowl consisted of wheatberries, oats, vanilla almond milk, dried tropical fruit mix, 1/3 sliced banana, & some cinnamon.

This morning, I topped them off with about 1/3 of a leftover Banana Streusel muffin, a big scoop of PB2, and a sprinkling of Bear Naked Fit granola.

Now I’m running out the door to head to school for a few hours to work on things!

Question for the Morning:

Do you remember your dreams? Do you have any re-occurring dreams? Any thoughts on dreams in general?

Comments

My dreams are so vivid and wacky. I’ve had teeth dreams before (so have my friends) but they usually involve them falling out of my mouth in shards. Apparently teeth dreams means you are stressed about some situation in life that feels out of control. Which makes sense, since I was having these dreams when looking for my current job :)

2. jenny12777 says

I tend to dream about certain people all the time! Some I would rather not be dreaming about. And they are such intense dreams it feels like I really talked to them when I wake up.

That’s actually NOT that odd that you had a dream centered around teeth. That is one of the most common dreams out there, along with falling and being chased. I used to have a lot of them – dreams about my teeth falling out, crumbling, being loose, etc. I finally just googled it. It is stress related!

There is definitely a meaning when you dream about teeth, I’m not sure what it is but there is some significance. I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do they are so vivid. Like they are really happening. I also have deja vu a lot. Its bizarre but every now and then its like I’m living in a part of my dream.

I used to have a re-occurring dream about all my teeth slowly falling out one by one. It was terrifying. I’ve read that that dream is tied to anxiety or feelings of helplessness. Who knows!

I also used to have a dream about pirates killing all of my friends… who knows about that crazy one 😉

ugh last night i dreamt about some guy shooting at my head! i woke up like, what the crap!? i always look up my dreams online to analyze them! i have such strange ones all the time.

he he he… I never dream about other people’s teeth, but I dream about mine often. I’ve been told it’s a common stress dream (which after your airport issues wouldn’t be too surprising!).

Let me know if it’s anything different! Preferrably that it means I’ll be rich and famous someday… 😉

I used to have dreams all the time where my eyes wouldn’t open, and i would keep trying and trying to open them up and eventually i would wake myself up. weird? it only happened when i took naps back when i was a teenager. weird, right?

anyway, have you ever tried mapmyrun.com? you can usually track your route that way to see how far you go! I did that before i got my garmin. :-)

9. Melissa says

Great topic! I constantly have reoccuring dreams…too many to mention….some good, some bad. They are mostly centered around my family (dead or alive) & my home back in Pennsylvania. I also have reoccuring dreams about high school…none about college, strange?

I could go on and on about dreams. One of my favorite topics since they are so intriguing.

I’ve had the tooth dream before!! My teeth were falling out in mine – literally all of my teeth fell out into my hand! It was creepy to say the least. One theory behind that one is that it signifies a transition in life. It actually happened right after I had interviewed for and was offered a new job, so I believe it!