Fashion Friday: Banana Republic Outlet Shopping

by Courtney on September 3, 2010

:) Happy Fashion Friday!! :)

It’s been a couple weeks, so let’s get right to it…

On today’s Fashion Agenda: Banana Republic Outlet Shopping

Last night, I hit up the Lee Outlets to do a little shopping, and if you were on Twitter at all, you already know how things went…

banana

It was a VERY successful trip, to say the least, so here’s a peek at my new goods:

Dressed up black short-sleeve T – on sale for 40% off

Basic white V-neck T-shirt – perfect with jeans for the weekends!

Lycra Shell tanks – perfect for layering under anything, and a little nicer than plain cotton.

One of my faves – super cozy 3/4 sleeve heather grey sweater

Short sleeve cowl-neck sweater. It’s longer length will go great with a pair of leggings, a thick belt, and some cute boots!

Basic black cardigan – originally $49.99, on sale for $20.00

Loved the crystal button details

Basic 3/4 lightweight sweater in grey, paired with a pair of flannel shorts, on sale for $24.99

I’m totally picturing these with a pair of thick black stockings (or leggings), cute booties, and a flowy, layered sweater on top. Can’t WAIT to put an outfit together with these!

Navy blue Martin Fit pants – on sale for 30% off – they were the perfect length to wear with flats for me.

Check out those savings: $171.57!!! Even though my “mystery coupon” was for the smallest amount offered (of course), I got A LOT out of my purchase, and still saved a bunch too.

And would ya look at that…apparently, they want me to come back too. ;)

Which is great, seeing as though I had to leave 5 just as perfectly awesome garments at the register while checking out. :( I figured I should at least wait for a paycheck for the next visit (September 17th can’t come soon enough!)

Questions? Comments? Thoughts on the purchases? Leave ‘em here! :)

Hope you’re all having a Fabulously Fashionable Friday!

1 Erin September 3, 2010 at 1:53 pm

I love all of your purchases! Banana is one of my favorite stores in the world (and fruits, for that matter). I suddenly feel the urge to shop. My poor husband… :)

2 ellaroo88 September 3, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Ohhh you scored some cute things! Love it! I hit up my favorite store (an upper end consignment store full of Anne Taylor loft, banana republic and J crew) just yesterday! Love these stores

3 Sana September 3, 2010 at 3:14 pm

I loveeee b&w basics they can go with pretty much everything!

4 Tina September 3, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Wow! You really scored on that shopping trip. Lots of cute stuff. I think bargain hunting and getting deals is the best game to play.

5 Amy September 3, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Cute outfits. my favs are the shorts and the sweater. I just bought a cream cowl neck sweater from Express and have been debating wheter or not to return it. Its a deep cowlneck so I’d have to layer a tank underneath.
Any thoughts on cowlnecks this season is it a keeper or return?

6 Courtney September 3, 2010 at 10:52 pm

For me, it’s a keeper…I’ve always liked them, as long as they’re not too big.

7 Cooking in the pocket September 3, 2010 at 4:06 pm

best of the best deal ever!! wow!!
Yes!! those shorts with THICK black stockings….. totally can picture it and sooooo cute!!!

8 Katie H. September 3, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Those shorts are adorable!

9 Katie September 3, 2010 at 6:37 pm

I’ve gotta go shopping soon!! Looks like you found some really great purchases! I LOVE shopping :)

10 Nicole September 3, 2010 at 8:10 pm

LOVE your purchases! I’ve hit up the GAP and Banana outlets when I visit my friend in Lake George…. though I can’ t wait to lose more weight and be able to wear more!

11 Liz @ LBBakes September 3, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I have that first black tee in gray! I love it. Banana Republic Outlet is the best.