Let’s Celebrate…it’s Friday!

by Courtney on September 10, 2010

Hooray for Friday!!! :mrgreen:

I am totally PSYCHED for this Friday…it’s my first “Pay Day Friday” since June! :shock: Now if that’s not a reason to celebrate, then I don’t know what is?!? I’m thinking maybe I’ll celebrate by re-enacting Coffee Friday with a delicious Pumpkin Spice coffee from Dunkin Donuts on my way into work. Yup, I think that’s definitely a plan. :)

Breakfast

Some cereal To-Go:

Quaker Oatmeal Squares + Multigrain Cheerios

1/2 sliced bananer

Vanilla almond milk

All packed up and ready to go!

Be sure to check back later this afternoon…since I’m already in celebration mode, I figured why not keep the fun going…with a GIVEAWAY!

I’ll give you a hint…perhaps you’re in the market for some snazzy new coffee tables or fun cookware??? ;)

And I’m OFF! Happy Friday friends!!!

Question for the Morning:

Why are you celebrating this Friday???

1 Brenda September 10, 2010 at 8:15 am

Quesadillas and margaritas tonight!

2 Alexis September 10, 2010 at 8:24 am

Yay for Friday!!! I am celebrating closing on my first home today!!! Woohoo! :)

Have a lovely day Courtney!

3 Amy September 10, 2010 at 8:29 am

My birthdays Sunday so I’m doing lunch today with my Aunt and lunch at cheesecake Factory Sunday with my mom, sister, and niece and hanging with my little girl.

4 Dorry September 10, 2010 at 8:47 am

Sounds like you’ve had a great, productive week! I’m celebrating a countdown to taking off to go get married in Europe! :)

5 Liz @ LBBakes September 10, 2010 at 8:49 am

I do coffee Friday too! I started it when I graduated college and had just barely enough money to splurge on Friday’s. Now I still do it just on Fridays (or Thursday if it’s a short week) because it’s more fun that way!

6 Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices September 10, 2010 at 9:23 am

I’m celebrating PAY DAY Friday too :D It doesn’t always fall on Friday- the 10th & 25th is when we get paid, but when it does, it ALWAYS makes Friday even better :)

7 CK September 10, 2010 at 9:31 am

My dog Riley Chance is featured on Fridaypuppy.com today. :)

8 Lea @ Healthy Coconut September 10, 2010 at 9:33 am

I am celebrating one of my dearest friend’s wedding weekend. I am going out of town to see all the friends I grew up with in high school.

Have a good Friday everyone! Make it a great weekend.

9 Kat September 10, 2010 at 10:51 am

I’m celebrating our camping trip this weekend. It will be the first time my husband, our kids, and I have gone as a family

10 Angela September 10, 2010 at 11:49 am

I’m celebrating by having my wedding hair trial today then going out with friends-woohoo! 29 more days to go =)

11 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] September 10, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I’m celebrating being done with my 3rd week of school. && it’s Cookie Friday — woot woot!!

12 Katie September 10, 2010 at 10:21 pm

I’m celebrating that my busy week is over!! Also I am in Nashville (aka home) for the weekend and I just found out I made an A on my accounting test!!!! Great weekend to celebrate! Have a good one!