It’s Football Season!

Today had all the components of a great gathering: food, friends, football…and cookie bars. 😉

Our crew gathered at Joe & Kate’s apartment this week to kick off our Football Sunday Rotation. We have such a great group!

The Host & Hostess :)

Brian & Mal

Dan & Meg (my brother is such a ham…)

Me & Jay :) Yes, I know the Jets weren’t playing today…we just like to support our team no matter what. We’re already getting ready for tomorrow Monday Night Football!!

Along with friends, there was definitely more than enough food to go around…

Healthified Guacamole (Jay actually took care of making this from start to finish! He did a great job on it…and he made sure everyone knew it, too.) 😉

Buffalo Chicken Dip – made by my brother, which I must say…was more than impressive! It was addictive to say the least.

Muddy Buddies! One of our Mal’s many specialties! :)

Pizza & wings…because really, what else goes better with the first Sunday of football season?

Well, Heath Bar Crunch cookie bars go pretty darn well. I’m just sayin’… 😉

I definitely had my fair share of good food today, and now I’m completely exhausted and ready for bed. I can barely keep my eyes open. 😯 G’Night!

Question for the Night:

What’s the best thing you ate today???

I’m kinda jealous. I can’t get into sports to save my life and I always think it’s so cool when people get into watching games.

I’m always that girl in the corner eating the food and commenting on the commercials;)

I just found your blog through Tina’s and I’m loving it!!

The buffalo chicken dip sounds sooo good.. I love anything buffalo chicken!

The best thing I ate today was some sweet potato fries dipped in barbecue sauce.. sounds so weird but it’s sooo god!

The best thing I ate today was.. mahi-mahi fajitas and this really awesome chipotle salsa sauce from El Barco (in Chicago) after watching some awesome modern dance!

Hells yes for football and awesome friends! The best thing I ate today had to be my orange glazed green beans. The green beans themselves came out happily average but I’m loving the sauce that went on top of them!

Looks like such a fun evening!! And girl, you’re gorgeous- seriously, I always want to comment on it!!

Muddy buddies look like what I call Puppy Chow…and it’s the best stuff ever. Straight crack.

Hope you have a great day love!! xoxo

6. Lindsay says

I’m thinking you should post the recipe for those Heath Bars! They look fantastic! Oh-and Muddy Buddy’s always cause for a good time…no matter what the score is. I’ve been known to eat a whole batch :-)