And So It Begins…

by Courtney on November 20, 2010

So how did you spend YOUR Friday night??

Well I can tell you, I spent mine enjoying a little bit of this:

Snacking on a bunch of this (absolutely phenomenal!):

Finishing off my 2 slices of leftovers from this:

And indulging with a bit of THIS:

I’d like to say that all of this was followed up by an evening of relaxation. But oh no, there was hard labor to be done…

Before (“Where’s Courtney??”) ;)

After!

OH THE MESS! :shock:

It was pretty fun to see some of the different wallpaper styles that my grandparents had put up before…

Poor Cody, he didn’t quite know WHAT to do. He was a total spaz all night. ;)

What the heck are you guys doing, Mom?”

And so it begins…

I at least tried to keep all of my baking accessories readily available. Until my stove is disconnected, I’ll make it happen. ;)

Like today, for example…I’m suddenly feeling the urge to bake!

Question for the Day:

So how did you spend YOUR Friday night??

1 CaSaundra November 20, 2010 at 10:36 am

At least you’re able to keep calm with chaos! I’m not sure I could, especially with it being in the kitchen :-(

2 Heather November 20, 2010 at 10:41 am

the progress is looking good, girl!

3 Liz @ Blog is the New Black November 20, 2010 at 10:45 am

YAY for a reno!!! :) I spent my Friday baking!

4 Di @ http://thetreadmilldiaries.com/ November 20, 2010 at 11:38 am

Looks like you got in some yummy foods yesterday. Me too. It was a day of baking and cooking ( and eating ). Fun stuff.

5 Michelle November 20, 2010 at 12:48 pm

I did a little shopping last night and then just chilled at home.

6 Katy November 20, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Last night I had to work box office at a show on campus, then I went grocery shopping, blogged and baked some cookies before calling it a night. :)

7 Tina November 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm

I have the same christmas cookie cutters and I seriously cannot wait to bake xmas cookies!!

Construction can be quite frustrating and inconvenient, but the result will be SO worth it!

My friday night was very tame, I spent it relaxing with my boyfriend. Enjoy your weekend! :)

8 It All Changes November 20, 2010 at 4:24 pm

This looks like an episode of Trading spaces where they find all the layers…and layers….and layers of wall paper.

I spent Friday making Christmas gifts. It was nice to just relax.

9 Julia November 20, 2010 at 4:31 pm

I spent my Friday night making molasses cookies, biscuits, and a load of bread (I was also in a baking mood) and sorting through Thanksgiving recipes :)

10 kristisn November 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm

I spent Friday night having a glass of wine at home. It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve got to spend some time here.