Party Time On New Years Eve!

by Courtney on January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!! :-D

Last night, Jay and I had the pleasure of ringing in the new year with some fantastic friends, thanks to a great party hosted by my friend Kathryn and her boyfriend, Paul.

They just bought a new house, so New Years Eve seemed totally fitting to help “break in the new digs.”

Of course, there were plenty of yummy snacks to go around, which I helped myself to sporadically throughout the evening/early morning. ;)

IMG_7393IMG_7395

And there was certainly plenty of drinks to quench your thirst. ;)

There was even some jell-o shots that made their way around…with gummy bears inside! :-P

IMG_7412IMG_7413

They were tasty, I’m not gonna lie.

Meet Barley! :) He’s Kathryn & Paul’s absolutely adorable golden retriever. Such a cutie, right?

It was such a great party. I absolutely love getting together with this crew. ;)

The night was full of tons of chatting, laughing, beer pong, flip cup, & even an impromptu dance party!

IMG_7440IMG_7448

IMG_7436IMG_7460IMG_7398IMG_7451IMG_7432IMG_7408

Happy New Year!!! :)

IMG_7456IMG_7392

This morning called for a nice breakfast sandwich, so on our way back home, Jay and I stopped for a couple.

I got the “Veggie Deluxe” – 2 egg whites, provolone cheese, spinach and tomato, which I ordered on an everything bagel.

I don’t think I’ve ever ordered an everything bagel…who am I?? :shock:

Who knew…already starting with surprises for the new year!

I hope you all had a great end to 2010 and are up and functioning ok today. ;)

1 Blog is the New Black January 1, 2011 at 1:15 pm

I just made eggs for breakfast- but yours sandwich looks so much more appealing than this broccoli and egg white scramble. Happy new year!
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Now Dip- Baby- Dip!

2 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 1, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Looks like a great evening with a lot of fun! Happy New Year! :)
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Perfectionist

3 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] January 1, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Happy 2011, Court!!
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..The End of Twenty Ten

4 Faith @ lovelyascharged January 1, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Ahh, live it up! The gummy worms in the jello shot is such a fun touch even though I have a hard time taking jello shots. Too slimy! I always want to bust out a spoon and eat it like a five year old, haha. Anywho, happy new years!
Faith @ lovelyascharged recently posted..I Almost Didn’t Live to See 2011

5 Gabriela @ Fro-Yo Lover January 1, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I can see you guys had a BLAST on NYE!
Happy New Year, girl :)
xoxo
Gabriela @ Fro-Yo Lover recently posted..Last Post of The Decade

6 Tina January 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Looks like you had a blast! Happy New Year!!

7 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine January 1, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Looks like such a fun night!! Love all the champagne- I had a few glasses too last night. It’s always my favorite drink :) Happy 2011!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Foiled

8 Kristina @ Life as Kristina January 1, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Love your blog! Looks like a great night! Happy New Year!

9 Jaclyn January 1, 2011 at 7:05 pm

What fun! Glad you had a good New Year’s Eve!

Happy 2011!

10 Kristi January 1, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Looks like you had so much fun ringing int he New year!

11 katie January 1, 2011 at 11:37 pm

What a fun time girl!!!!! Love all the fun pics! EVERYTHING bagels are baller! SO flavorful!
katie recently posted..2011 Resolutions!

12 Stefanie January 2, 2011 at 3:25 am

Looks like you had an awesome NYE! Gummi bears in jello shots is such a cute idea! It reminds me of a worm at the bottom of tequila bottle–only much more tasty. ;)

13 Holly January 2, 2011 at 6:24 pm

You are just too cute Court :)
I’ve never had champagne with a gummy bear…but anything with gummy bears has got to be good!
Holly recently posted..Surprise Bridal Shower

14 CaSaundra January 4, 2011 at 9:00 am

Looks like you had an awesome time ringing in the new year–love the jello shots with gummy bears; yum!