All I Can Say Is…

by Courtney on February 6, 2011

Whew! It’s definitely way past my bedtime, so I’m going to be a woman of few words…but before I hit the hay, here’s a quick little recap of my Sunday…

Delicious Homemade Blueberry Pancakes Smile

IMG_0029IMG_0030

Fun with Cody (and the new camera) Winking smile

A little baking…

…and a secret recipe (to come later this week!) Surprised smile

Superbowl Party with super fun friends

IMG_0087IMG_0095

Which, by the way…if we’re talkin’ Superbowl and commercials, I’d definitely have to say that Doritos was by far my favorite of the night. (The finger lick guy…did anyone else find that incredibly disgusting and hilarious at the same time???)

AND, when it came to the halftime show…well, let’s just say that I could watch Usher and his dance moves alllll night long! Winking smile

source

Plenty of good snacks…

Including my contribution of Jessica’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.

With lots of fun dippers, of course! Winking smile

And now, after practically eating my bodyweight in this stuff, all I can say is…

I think the gym is already calling my name for tomorrow. Disappointed smile

Hopefully you all had a great weekend!!!

Question for the Night/Morning:

Did you watch the Superbowl? What did you think of commercials/halftime show/the game itself??

1 Brittany Elizabeth February 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm

I watched and I feel the same, I could absolutely watch Usher all day and night! I think he saved it for them!

Fave commercial: hard to say but probably the darth vader one! :)
Brittany Elizabeth recently posted..Homemade 1 ingredient Banana Icecream

2 Lauren @ Hungry Dancer February 6, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I thought the half time was mediocre…I do love some me some Usher!!
Lauren @ Hungry Dancer recently posted..Dance Dance Dance!

3 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles February 6, 2011 at 11:52 pm

I didn’t end up watching the Super Bowl – I passed out on the couch the entire time it was on (I have a terrible cold right now!).

That cookie dough dip looks great. I’ve heard about before but have never tried it. I think I need to change that and SOON!
Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles recently posted..The Necessities

4 Yena February 7, 2011 at 12:17 am

I completely agree – Doritos commercial was the best! Those pancakes look amazing…

5 Grace February 7, 2011 at 12:30 am

Sorry I can’t answer your comment question because I am going to make that cookie dough dip right now!
Grace recently posted..Home Sweet Home

6 Jess@atasteofconfidence February 7, 2011 at 12:46 am

I was a little disappointed by the commericals, the doritos one was probably the best (I agree!)
Jess@atasteofconfidence recently posted..Day 9- The Future

7 erica February 7, 2011 at 1:33 am

i was disappointed by the commercials. i did like the glee one thought. i was just waiting for glee to start! hahahaha.
erica recently posted..checkity check check check!

8 Karen February 7, 2011 at 6:10 am

I really enjoyed the Doritos commercials too!! My favorite of the night was definitely the VW Passat with the little Darth Vader. It just made me smile…so cute!!
Karen recently posted..Things My Kids Say…Episode 1

9 Christine February 7, 2011 at 6:11 am

Dorito finger licker was my favorite one as well… I also like the product placement one for Bud Light and the NFL one :) Other than that I didn’t think they were all the good, although i did laugh when the lady threw the soda can at the girly girl on the park bench!

PS – wishing I could eat that Cookie Dough Dip for breakfast!
Christine recently posted..Vinegar Heaven

10 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 7, 2011 at 6:56 am

I kind of watched the game. I was blogging and doing homework at the same time. ;)

11 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries February 7, 2011 at 7:45 am

I loved the commercial with the little kid dressed up at Darth Vader. So cute!
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Oh- What a Night

12 Courtney February 7, 2011 at 8:04 am

I agree! That one had me cracking up! :)

13 aubrey @ italktofood February 7, 2011 at 8:20 am

that chocolate chip cookie dough dip would be the death of me if i was sitting next to it. YUUUUUM.

14 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine February 7, 2011 at 8:30 am

Wait, Baker’s WHITE chocolate?? How have I never seen that before?? I’m weird because I like dark best, then white, then milk!

Didn’t watch the game. I’m not much of a sports fan…though if I had cookie dough dip I’d definitely be down to see some football!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Josies Restaurant

15 Liz February 7, 2011 at 8:57 am

Ooo, can’t wait for the secret cookie recipe ;) And now I REALLY want pancakes!
Liz recently posted..“The Best” Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Mascarpone Frosting

16 Courtney February 7, 2011 at 9:08 am

It’s actually my white chocolate recipe for this week’s Chocolate Chip Thursday guest post for you! :)
Courtney recently posted..All I Can Say Is…

17 Liz February 7, 2011 at 9:42 am

That’s what I thought :)

18 Holly February 7, 2011 at 9:04 am

Pancakes are the perfect way to start a Sunday :) That’s what I started with too!
& WOOHOOO for the Pack! I’m beyond happy- totally makes my February so much better.
Are you loving the camera? I love mine- I’m amazed at how far it can zoom in & still look good!
Holly recently posted..Lil E &amp Fluffy Snickerdoodles

19 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 7, 2011 at 9:11 am

My favorite commercial was a Doritos commercial but it was the one where the guy sprinkled Doritos on everything to make it come back to life, and at the end of the commercial his friend’s grandpa is alive again – so so so funy!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..happy irish woman

20 Lauren (PB&G) February 7, 2011 at 9:26 am

I enjoyed the Doritos commercials and the Volkswagon ones.. What about that disturbing “Mini” one?! The game itself was quite exciting in my opinion and may have earned Green Bay some respect from me. :). Plus I completely ate my weight in homemade tortilla chips, salsa and guac!.
Lauren (PB&G) recently posted..Adzuki Beans Galore!

21 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun February 7, 2011 at 10:03 am

I loved the Doritos one with the cremated grandpa. That was the only one that had me laugh out loud. And I am now craving cookie dough dip!
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..FFF Features

22 Emily February 7, 2011 at 11:20 am

The doritos pug one was one of my faves.

And Usher? Holy yummier than any of the superbowl party food I ate. And that’s saying a lot.
Emily recently posted..Double Digits

23 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) February 7, 2011 at 1:01 pm

DANG such good eats!! i must try and make the cookiedough dip- i forgot about that one!
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..The Big Carb Debate…

24 janae @hungryrunnergirl.com February 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Usher is amazing. I am excited for the new recipe!! You and Cody are adorable:) Those blueberry pancakes are calling my name! Hope you are having a great Monday!
janae @hungryrunnergirl.com recently posted..It is officially my Birthday Week

25 Alyssa Kuminski February 7, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I had SO much food last night so the gym is calling my name too… Your pancakes always look so yummy!!
Alyssa Kuminski recently posted..Vegan Week

26 Emma February 7, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Cooool! I love that dip idea….great for a girls night in. Sex and the City + cookie dough dip = happy girlies :-)
Emma recently posted..Today and 10 years down the line…

27 CaSaundra February 8, 2011 at 7:52 am

I seriously need to try that cookie dough dip ASAP..it looks incredible!