Looky Looky What I Found

by Courtney on February 12, 2011

Looky looky what I found…

Yesterday when I arrived home from work, I had a big ‘ol package waiting on my doorstep from none other than, Chobani! And inside…?

All three of their new flavors: Black Cherry, Mango, & Lemon. Yummmmm! Thanks so much, Chobani! Smile

I’ve been waiting for quite a while now to get my hands on these babies, especially the lemon, so I dug right in this afternoon, after completing my favorite 45 Minute Treadmill Run. I actually did a little “beefed-up” version of it, which had me covering about 4.2 miles. I’ll try to share that with you guys ASAP!

Oh, right…back to the yogurt. Winking smile

I topped my lemony goodness with some blueberries and the last of my Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal.

The lemon + blueberry combo was definitely on point. Sooo good!

I’m now sipping on a delicious mug of White Chocolate Kisses tea while procrastinating on cleaning up what’s on the other side of this photo…

Holy messy desk, Batman! Confused smile

After I finish this mess, Jay and I are headed out to do a few errands, and then meeting up with my parents for some dinner and drinks tonight. I’m quite excited, since I haven’t seen them since my Birthday dinner almost two weeks ago!

BUT, before I go, let me leave you with a picture of our whole crew from last night’s blogger dinner meet up!

104_8741

I must say, I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful ladies living so close to me!Thanks, Heather, for sending this along! Sorry I was too antsy to wait for it earlier. Winking smile

Question for the Day:

Do you eat Greek yogurt? Have you tried the new Chobani flavors? What’s your favorite flavor/brand?

1 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 12, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Lucky you! I love greek yogurt. It’s the only dairy my body can handle. Everything else makes me sick! I normally buy Trader Joe’s – but if something else is on sale, I’ll get that instead.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..marriage considerations

2 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) February 12, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Love the lemon and blueberry combo!! I used to LOVE Fage 2%, but now it’s all about the soya yog! Not quite as good, but I’ll take it! :P

Aww what a gorgeous group of ladies! And if you think YOUR desk is messy, mine would give you a heart attack! :D
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Thirty Day Thursday and cookie dough balls

3 Ann February 12, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I have major yogurt envy that you got all the new flavors! Chobani is one of my favorite greek yogurt brands, and pineapple and pomegranate are my favorites.

4 briana February 12, 2011 at 4:34 pm

love the new mango flavor and pineapple too!

5 Cara February 12, 2011 at 4:34 pm

I just tried the Lemon Chobani this morning! I loved it! I have to get my hands on their other new flavors. I generally just buy whatever greek yogurt is cheapest, and chobani happened to be it the past few weeks!

6 briana February 12, 2011 at 4:39 pm

ok a question what is the best dessert at cheesecake factory?

7 Courtney February 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Well, don’t look at the calorie counts, BUT, my favorites are:
Linda’s Chocolate Fudge Cake
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Mmmmm…now I want cheesecake! Yummmm :)
Let me know what you get!
Courtney recently posted..Looky Looky What I Found

8 briana February 12, 2011 at 4:48 pm

I’m going to decide between the fudge cake and carrot cake cheesecake , maybe I’ll make my fiance get one and then I can have both :)

9 briana February 12, 2011 at 11:56 pm

ok I got the carrot cake cheesecake good but my fiance got chris’ choc coconut cake with cheesecake and fudge cake to die for!

10 Courtney February 13, 2011 at 10:57 am

Mmmm, sounds delish!! :)

11 Amy February 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Yummy!!! Courtney, did iu like that polish that u had done that lasted like 2 weeks or did it mess up ur natural nails when u took it off? I’ve been considering it.

12 Courtney February 12, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Yes, I did like it! I didn’t see where it ruined my nails at all, and it lasted for probably 2 weeks with no chips. The only thing I don’t really like is that there aren’t many colors to choose from.
Let me know what you decide! :)
Courtney recently posted..Looky Looky What I Found

13 amy February 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I think I’m going to try the french. The nailtech at my salon offered to do it on me since she just got it in as advertisement for her. I just didn’t want to ruin my natural nails since i took acrylics off 2 years ago. Thank you!

14 Lauren @ Hungry Dancer February 12, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I LOVE greek yogurt!!! I have not tried the new flavors but I want to!!
Lauren @ Hungry Dancer recently posted..One Week

15 Pat Rowe February 12, 2011 at 5:31 pm

The shellac manicure will last 2 weeks and if you take it off the right way (soaking in acetone) it will not do anything to your nails! I love it

16 Jess@atasteofconfidence February 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I like chobani’s pineapple. Not sure if I would like lemon, hm!
Jess@atasteofconfidence recently posted..Flashback Friday

17 Melissa February 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I am totally coveting your yogurt right now! I love the pineapple & can’t wait to try out the mango!
Melissa recently posted..I’m in Love with a Stripper

18 Stephanie @cookinfanatic February 12, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Aren’t you just loving the new flavors?! I started off liking black cherry the most but now I’m totally addicted to mango. The kiddo flavors (honey cho-nana!) are phenomenal too. Chobani = best :)
Stephanie @cookinfanatic recently posted..71 degrees

19 Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl February 12, 2011 at 5:46 pm

I’m so jealous to see the new flavors of Chobani floating around in the blog world! I can’t wait to get my hands on the black cherry flavor! I LOVE Greek yogurt and typically just buy whatever’s on sale, but I’d have to say that either Chobani, Athenos, and Oikos are up in my top faves!
Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl recently posted..What so proudly we watched

20 Emma February 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm

black cherry………..mmmmmm!
Emma recently posted..The Black Door

21 erica February 12, 2011 at 7:17 pm

i absolutely LOVE chobani pineapple, but now i can’t find it at any of the stores near me :( and now i see LEMON?!?! omg. i love lemon flavored things! i’m going on a chobani man hunt!
erica recently posted..i’ve lost the mojo

22 Alexa @ Simple Eats February 12, 2011 at 7:47 pm

LOVE mango and lemon, so I’m very excited to try these new flavors! I’m a little iffy about the aftertaste of Greek yogurt, but mixed up with toppings it can be a good treat!
Alexa @ Simple Eats recently posted..MORE chocolate

23 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 12, 2011 at 7:53 pm

I love Chobani Greek Yogurt. Usually I eat the 0% plain because I can dress it up with mix ins like fruits and oats, but I do love the lemon kind! :D

24 CaSaundra February 12, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Aren’t food packages just the best?! Enjoy the yogurt!!!

25 Lauren February 12, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Oh my gosh. I love Greek Yogurt!!! I am so excited to try the Lemon Chobani!!!!

26 Karen February 12, 2011 at 9:16 pm

I tried the lemon Chobani for the first time today…I LOVED it!! I saw the lemon and mango at the store last night. I have not tried the mango yet…probably tomorrow. I can’t wait!!
Karen recently posted..Arooga’s

27 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) February 12, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Mmm, they sent me some, too! And I’m totally hoarding one of the lemon ones so I can bake with it! :)
Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) recently posted..White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies

28 Heather T February 12, 2011 at 9:50 pm

You know I’ll always be a Fage fan :)

29 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries February 13, 2011 at 7:19 am

That blogger meet up looks like it was so much fun! Did you know all those ladies before you went to dinner? Or did you meet them through Heather? I’m a member of Healthy Living Blogs, and I was thinking about organizing a blogger dinner in my area!

30 Courtney February 13, 2011 at 10:57 am

You definitely should!! I knew more than half of them before the dinner, since we’ve all met up a few times now. It’s definitely a blast :)

31 Holly February 13, 2011 at 11:17 am

LOVE the black cherry- it’s my favorite :) :)
Lemon..2nd favorite- soooo good & I bet with blueberries- OH YUM!
So weird, but I wasn’t like head over heels with the mango, but I’m not big on the 2% kind- I only like the strawberry banana. It’s too creamy to me- I know, that’s weird, but I do like it too thick. I feel like I could of just done TWSS in just about every sentence that I wrote ;) Hahahaha!
Holly recently posted..Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Muffins

32 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) February 13, 2011 at 4:47 pm

WOW that looks like such a fun meetup! they dont have chobani over here in the UK :(.. i used to eat fage but now im onto soya! WOO
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..The Big Carb Debate…

33 Marykate Sinnott May 24, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I loooooove the lemon flavor!
Marykate Sinnott recently posted..MMMMMMuesli!