Looky Looky What I Found

Looky looky what I found…

Yesterday when I arrived home from work, I had a big ‘ol package waiting on my doorstep from none other than, Chobani! And inside…?

All three of their new flavors: Black Cherry, Mango, & Lemon. Yummmmm! Thanks so much, Chobani! Smile

I’ve been waiting for quite a while now to get my hands on these babies, especially the lemon, so I dug right in this afternoon, after completing my favorite 45 Minute Treadmill Run. I actually did a little “beefed-up” version of it, which had me covering about 4.2 miles. I’ll try to share that with you guys ASAP!

Oh, right…back to the yogurt. Winking smile

I topped my lemony goodness with some blueberries and the last of my Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal.

The lemon + blueberry combo was definitely on point. Sooo good!

I’m now sipping on a delicious mug of White Chocolate Kisses tea while procrastinating on cleaning up what’s on the other side of this photo…

Holy messy desk, Batman! Confused smile

After I finish this mess, Jay and I are headed out to do a few errands, and then meeting up with my parents for some dinner and drinks tonight. I’m quite excited, since I haven’t seen them since my Birthday dinner almost two weeks ago!

BUT, before I go, let me leave you with a picture of our whole crew from last night’s blogger dinner meet up!

I must say, I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful ladies living so close to me!Thanks, Heather, for sending this along! Sorry I was too antsy to wait for it earlier. Winking smile

Question for the Day:

Do you eat Greek yogurt? Have you tried the new Chobani flavors? What’s your favorite flavor/brand?

I have major yogurt envy that you got all the new flavors! Chobani is one of my favorite greek yogurt brands, and pineapple and pomegranate are my favorites.

I just tried the Lemon Chobani this morning! I loved it! I have to get my hands on their other new flavors. I generally just buy whatever greek yogurt is cheapest, and chobani happened to be it the past few weeks!

3. Amy says

Yummy!!! Courtney, did iu like that polish that u had done that lasted like 2 weeks or did it mess up ur natural nails when u took it off? I’ve been considering it.

• says

Yes, I did like it! I didn’t see where it ruined my nails at all, and it lasted for probably 2 weeks with no chips. The only thing I don’t really like is that there aren’t many colors to choose from.
      Let me know what you decide! :)
      Courtney recently posted..Looky Looky What I Found

4. amy says

I think I’m going to try the french. The nailtech at my salon offered to do it on me since she just got it in as advertisement for her. I just didn’t want to ruin my natural nails since i took acrylics off 2 years ago. Thank you!

5. Pat Rowe says

The shellac manicure will last 2 weeks and if you take it off the right way (soaking in acetone) it will not do anything to your nails! I love it

I’m so jealous to see the new flavors of Chobani floating around in the blog world! I can’t wait to get my hands on the black cherry flavor! I LOVE Greek yogurt and typically just buy whatever’s on sale, but I’d have to say that either Chobani, Athenos, and Oikos are up in my top faves!
    Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl recently posted..What so proudly we watched

I tried the lemon Chobani for the first time today…I LOVED it!! I saw the lemon and mango at the store last night. I have not tried the mango yet…probably tomorrow. I can’t wait!!
    Karen recently posted..Arooga’s

That blogger meet up looks like it was so much fun! Did you know all those ladies before you went to dinner? Or did you meet them through Heather? I’m a member of Healthy Living Blogs, and I was thinking about organizing a blogger dinner in my area!

• Courtney says

You definitely should!! I knew more than half of them before the dinner, since we’ve all met up a few times now. It’s definitely a blast :)

LOVE the black cherry- it’s my favorite :) :)
    Lemon..2nd favorite- soooo good & I bet with blueberries- OH YUM!
    So weird, but I wasn’t like head over heels with the mango, but I’m not big on the 2% kind- I only like the strawberry banana. It’s too creamy to me- I know, that’s weird, but I do like it too thick. I feel like I could of just done TWSS in just about every sentence that I wrote 😉 Hahahaha!
    Holly recently posted..Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Muffins