10 Days of Vacation!

by Courtney on February 18, 2011

Wow, you ladies really know and like your self tanners!

Thanks so much for the suggestions. It appears as if Jergens Natural Glow and L’Oreal Sublime are two pretty popular products!

source

I didn’t get a chance to stop at the store after work today, but I will definitely be making a trip tomorrow to hopefully pick up one of these two. YAY for some color on this pasty skin of mine! Winking smile

****************************

So I totally scarfed down breakfast without thinking twice about taking a picture. Oops! But I will say that I enjoyed a mish-mash of banana + peanut butter, and a black cherry flavored Chobani. With my refreshing iced coffee, of course.

Then before I realized it, it was time for lunch…and a good one at that!

Last night, I prepped a delicious salad with some romaine, spinach, cukes, grape tomatoes, 2 baby carrots (only 2…I’ve missed them!), chickpeas, fat-free feta, and some leftover roasted veggies from last night’s dinner.

This lovely combo also got topped with my current salad dressing obsession. Winking smile

An always-delicious Clif Z Bar was also consumed and unphotographed at lunch. Then around 3:00, I dug into some strawberries and blueberries.

You can tell it’s definitely not strawberry season, but the blueberries have been fantastic these days! Smile

**************************

In a few minutes, Jay and I are heading out to one of our favorite restaurants, Jimmy Casey’s, for dinner. I will absolutely be imbibing with a glass of wine this evening because,

a) It’s National Drink Wine Day (who knew?!?)

b) I’m on VACATION for 10 days!!!

Both sound like perfect reasons to celebrate, right?

After dinner, we’re heading over to Sarah & Jeff’s – who knows, maybe another Dance Party will ensue…????? Surprised smile

Question for the Evening:

How are you celebrating this lovely Friday??

1 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) February 18, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Wowzers 10 days off?! Lucky girlie you are!!

I am celebrating with CHOCOLATE!! But hey, I do that most days anyway…! :P

Enjoy your night out gorgeous girlie!! :D
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Are you jealous yet

2 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles February 18, 2011 at 6:29 pm

National Drink Wine Day! How did I not know about this?! Good thing I was already planning on having a glass tonight, or more like 2-3! :)

We’re going to an event tonight, and Indian food is on the menu. I’m so excited. Enjoy your evening!
Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles recently posted..Recipe Snobby Joes

3 Melissa February 18, 2011 at 6:49 pm

GAH! I am so jealous of your Winter Break! We don’t have a day off until Spring Break & that’s not until April 16. Let’s just say it’s going to be a long haul. :(

Glad to see the winners from this morning’s self-tanner discussion! I just ran out, so it’s the perfect time to try something new!

I’m off to catch up with my DVR cuz I’m cool like that. ;)
Melissa recently posted..On Flaws

4 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 18, 2011 at 8:53 pm

My Friday night is pretty low key. I’m sitting in front of the TV (watching House Hunters) and just relaxing while the apartment next to me is throwing a WILD party!

5 stacey February 18, 2011 at 9:51 pm

be warned on those self tanners!! (and yes, i have even tried the two “winners” you have chosen) NO SELF TANNER makes your skin have a NATURAL looking glow …. they all give you an orange-colored glow. nothing beats the real thing, sorry! but have a great vacay!!!!

6 Stefanie @TheNewHealthy February 18, 2011 at 10:22 pm

10 days off is most definitely a reason to celebrate!!! :)

7 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries February 18, 2011 at 10:46 pm

It’s National Drink Wine Day?! I should be have celebrating for hours! ;) I spent my day hanging out with my parents, which was actually really nice. Enjoy your 10 days off! :D

8 Cara February 19, 2011 at 12:47 am

10 vacation days! That sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy every one of them! Also nice colors on your salad it looks lovely! Its funny you say the strawberries aren’t great and the blueberries have been, because I’ve experienced the opposite here! GREAT strawberries but mushy blueberries!

9 Courtney February 19, 2011 at 10:19 am

Haha, that’s interesting!

10 alyssa - fashion fitness foodie February 19, 2011 at 8:03 am

10 days! I think our schools only have monday and tuesday – hope you had fun celebrating!
alyssa – fashion fitness foodie recently posted..A beautiful day in the neighborhood…

11 fsugirl! February 19, 2011 at 9:56 am

No fair!!! My next break is Good Friday and the following week after! Ughhhh jealous…. ;)

12 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) February 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm

DANG 10 days! you are so so lucky!!
enjoy your weekend :D!
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..The Big Carb Debate…