If You Ask Me…

by Courtney on March 4, 2011

I don’t know about you, but if you ask me, I’ve got a perfect Friday night happening right now…

Takeout Sushi (California Roll + Salmon Roll)

A nice big ‘ol glass of wine (or two…) Winking smile

My two favorite boys

My comfies & last night’s DVR’d Jersey Shore episode

Hey, call me a granny, but this is my kinda Friday. Smile If I’m lucky, I’ll be asleep before 10pm. Geez, I really am a granny…

Eye rolling smile

************

A couple quick notes…

*Don’t forget to enter my Blueberry Muffin Larabar Giveaway!” You have until Monday to enter!

**Thank you so much for all your kind words about our wedding album! I was so excited to be able to share it with you!

Question for the Evening:

What is your ideal Friday night??

1 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles March 4, 2011 at 8:27 pm

My ideal Friday night is exactly what you have planned! Unfortunately, I’m going solo tonight – my husband has a lab. Oh, the life of a Stanford graduate student…and his wife! Ha!

Enjoy your evening with your boys! :)
Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles recently posted..Olive-Potato Pizza

2 Courtney March 4, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Awwww, well enjoy your night solo! Those can be just as fun (and relaxing!) :)

3 Alaina March 4, 2011 at 8:28 pm

What a beautiful wedding album!! And that looks like the perfect Friday night to me! I’m much more into staying inside now, then going out and drinking. :-)
Alaina recently posted..I Heart March

4 Cute-Ella March 4, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Mild Walley’s Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Salad delivered and a couple of glasses of wine with my guy. Unfortunately, he’s in Chicago so it doesn’t happen often!

Tonight I’m settling for texting and baking.
Cute-Ella recently posted..Five Questions for Your Friday

5 Crystal @ Eat, Live, Travel March 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm

That is the best way to start off the weekend by just staying home and relaxing. Just enjoy the days you have free to just sit and do absolutely nothing because soon you will have to get up and go again!
Crystal @ Eat, Live, Travel recently posted..Avocado Dijon Salad

6 Stephanie @cookinfanatic March 4, 2011 at 9:12 pm

I’m always so tired from the work week on Friday nights, so this sounds like a perfect night to me! Hope you enjoy your sushi and vino! :)
Stephanie @cookinfanatic recently posted..When It’s Good- It’s Good!

7 Erin @ The Grass Skirt March 4, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Sounds like a good Friday! I like to hang out at home with my husband and watch a movie while drinking wine and eating popcorn. :)
Erin @ The Grass Skirt recently posted..Formerly Obsessed

8 Lindsay Ann March 4, 2011 at 10:38 pm

I love relaxing on Friday nights with a glass of wine. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a long week!

9 vvvv March 4, 2011 at 10:43 pm

i like sushi!

10 Alicia March 4, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Mmm that does sound like the best night ever!!
Alicia recently posted..Tuesday Morning

11 Liz @ iheartvegetables March 4, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Hahaha I made myself some banana soft serve and watched jersey shore! SUCH a good friday night activity ;)

12 Parita @ myinnershakti March 4, 2011 at 11:54 pm

I love Friday nights where you get to stay in, watch a movie, and just relax…a glass of wine helps too! :)
Parita @ myinnershakti recently posted..Oscar Night!

13 Kristi March 5, 2011 at 7:12 am

Sounds like a good friday night to me. I forgot all about it being Jersday and didn’t set my DVR for Jersey Shore. Good thing I can watch it online!

14 Alyssa Kuminski March 5, 2011 at 7:50 am

That’s a perfect night for me too!! How to lose a guy in 10 days was on Bravo last night – couldn’t resist!
Alyssa Kuminski recently posted..Oh- Oh- Oh…It’s Magic

15 Melissa March 5, 2011 at 9:41 am

That sounds like a perfect Friday night to me! Especially in the wintertime, I really like to lay low on Fridays. When the weather warms, happy hour on a patio somewhere and dinner on the grill is where it’s at!
Melissa recently posted..Surprise!

16 Faith @ lovelyascharged March 5, 2011 at 9:58 am

I was a total granny last night too. It was just a looooong week! Unfortunately I didnt have sushi or wine, but I did have some mexican food and beer. I wont tell anyone how early you went to bed if you don’t tell anyone that I was out by 10:30 ;)
Faith @ lovelyascharged recently posted..Easy Fruit Salsa and Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips

17 Tara @ The Game of Life March 5, 2011 at 10:18 am

I am such a granny too! I love just relaxing on Friday nights after a hard week of school! I caught up on all the shows I missed throughout the week, and got dinner to go from Outback! hah
Tara @ The Game of Life recently posted..CHANGE OF PLANS!!

18 Holly March 5, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Sounds like my ideal kind of Friday night too ;)
Sushi + wine…mmmm- perfect meal!!
Holly recently posted..Strawberry Drop Biscuits