What Do Ya Want More Of?

Well, it hasn’t gotten old yet!

I’m enjoying this amazing breakfast while typing away since I’m heading out the door in a few minutes. Today’s combo is nothing different: Thomas’ whole wheat English muffin, pumpkin, The Bees Knees PB, banana slices, chia seeds, cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey.

Of course, the bottom half went first…

…followed by the top, which was extra fluffy today. Smile

Now I’m headed off to the gym for a little elliptical and some BodyPump. WOOT WOOT!

On a side note…

Since I now have a little more time on my hands, I’d love to hear what you’d all like to see more of here on STSL! So I’m putting out a call for Reader’s Requests…what would ya like to see??

More healthy recipes? More baked goods? How-to’s? Fitness talk?

More Cody??? Winking smile

If you have something in mind, feel free to either post a comment or you can always try out my new “Contact Me” page up at the top! Smile

1. Erin says

I think I would like more relationship talk… I am currently in a long distance relationship and we have been dating for more than 3 years. I think it would be nice hearing about how you and Jay can remain and the best of friends and love one each other for so long. It is absolutely adorable and wonderful to find such a person. Do you have any ideas or tips on how to keep the passion, love, and fun in the relationship? I would certainly be interested in this!!

2. Hayley says

Love the blog…I’d like to see healthy recipes with ingredients that aren’t too hard to find. I find that often times on health blogs recipes will call for shirataki noodles, some sort of strange seed or something that I will only ever use once which means I’m less likely to try the recipe. More baking recipes are always welcome to, I love to see what you make! :)

I always love coming to your blog and salivating over baked goods. Another thing I’m a huge fan of is life posts- it’s always neat to see/hear about adventures with family and friends! I think it’s about finding what makes you happiest as a blogger. When you’re passionate about the content, it really shines through :)
    Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Monday Morning

Oh my goodness..I can’t think of anything that you could add to make it any better! I especially love seeing your breakfasts each morning, because that’s the one meal I always find the hardest to plan for! I can’t wait to try that PB/pumpkin/banana English muffin! :) so…I guess my point is…its WoNdErFul as is!
    April V recently posted..Going to Dollar General

5. Jordan says

I would love to see some more of your healthy recipes! I also enjoy your fitness tips/ workouts too!! Thanks!!

6. Diana says

I would love more posting! I love hearing your thoughts on maintaining a balanced lifestyle while still being young and having fun. Healthy baking would be great too!

I love your workout ideas. Along with that more recipes would be great- we seem to have such similar tastes and they seem fairly easy to make.

And just for the record- pb+banana on any carb will never get old…ever!
    Khushboo recently posted..Get over it

8. Katy says

I would love to see more posts on how to eat healthy/keep a healthy household for the newly married! And, since you’re the baking queen–more healthier or lower cal dessert recipes, perhaps?

Keep up the wonderful blog! I’m glad you are posting more :)

9. Samantha says

LOVE YOUR BLOG! I print out those workout routines for my personal stash so I always like more cardio ideas :)

I’m in college, and since I live in a college dorm, the only kitchen appliances I have access to are a fridge/freezer and microwave (otherwise I normally eat in the dining hall). I miss making food with my own two hands (particularly, baking), so I would love to see some healthy “baking” (or other) recipes that only require those two appliances (like no bake cookies, healthy chocolate dishes, and more) as well as single serving no-bake recipes since I don’t have baking pans and sometimes I only need just a special treat and not 20. I hope that makes sense. Thanks!!!

I’m not sure if you’ve done this already, but can you please do a post about healthy replacements when baking?

For example: applesauce for butter/oil, etc.

I love baking, but I really don’t like butter (weird right?) and I avoid using large amounts of oil when possible, so maybe if you could do a post about this?
    Cindy recently posted..Brownies- Cinnabons- and Cheesy Biscuits!

12. Shayla says

Love your blog the way it is already!! But I have to say I’d love to see you do a vlog (video blog) – I love it when my fav bloggers to a video…its fun to see what they’re like “in person” :)

13. Rachel says

more healthy + easy recipes!!! I think I’m getting better in the kitchen but I’m always wanting to try new recipes that are easy to make and still delicious and healthy so I don’t feel any guilt!!