What Do Ya Want More Of?

by Courtney on April 19, 2011

Well, it hasn’t gotten old yet!

I’m enjoying this amazing breakfast while typing away since I’m heading out the door in a few minutes. Today’s combo is nothing different: Thomas’ whole wheat English muffin, pumpkin, The Bees Knees PB, banana slices, chia seeds, cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey.

Of course, the bottom half went first…

…followed by the top, which was extra fluffy today. Smile

Now I’m headed off to the gym for a little elliptical and some BodyPump. WOOT WOOT!

On a side note…

Since I now have a little more time on my hands, I’d love to hear what you’d all like to see more of here on STSL! So I’m putting out a call for Reader’s Requests…what would ya like to see??

More healthy recipes? More baked goods? How-to’s? Fitness talk?

More Cody??? Winking smile

If you have something in mind, feel free to either post a comment or you can always try out my new “Contact Me” page up at the top! Smile

1 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries April 19, 2011 at 8:39 am

Oooh! Do a vlog!

2 cait April 19, 2011 at 8:39 am

love this girl :) yummm! I think i would like to see “how tos” I’m always looking for new things to make/create! xo
cait recently posted..Surprises and Burt Reynolds

3 miranda @working mom works out April 19, 2011 at 8:39 am

I like recipes and kitties :)
miranda @working mom works out recently posted..Long Time No Sleep

4 Blog is the New Black April 19, 2011 at 8:40 am

Love the blog the way it is! ;)
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

5 Erin April 19, 2011 at 8:41 am

I think I would like more relationship talk… I am currently in a long distance relationship and we have been dating for more than 3 years. I think it would be nice hearing about how you and Jay can remain and the best of friends and love one each other for so long. It is absolutely adorable and wonderful to find such a person. Do you have any ideas or tips on how to keep the passion, love, and fun in the relationship? I would certainly be interested in this!!

6 alyssa - fashion fitness foodie April 19, 2011 at 9:18 am

FitNess tips would be great!
alyssa – fashion fitness foodie recently posted..Crock pot to the rescue

7 Hayley April 19, 2011 at 9:18 am

Love the blog…I’d like to see healthy recipes with ingredients that aren’t too hard to find. I find that often times on health blogs recipes will call for shirataki noodles, some sort of strange seed or something that I will only ever use once which means I’m less likely to try the recipe. More baking recipes are always welcome to, I love to see what you make! :)

8 Brynn April 19, 2011 at 9:18 am

I love your blog as is- it is a great balance. The sweets are my favorite, though!

9 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine April 19, 2011 at 9:22 am

I always love coming to your blog and salivating over baked goods. Another thing I’m a huge fan of is life posts- it’s always neat to see/hear about adventures with family and friends! I think it’s about finding what makes you happiest as a blogger. When you’re passionate about the content, it really shines through :)
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Monday Morning

10 April V April 19, 2011 at 9:30 am

Oh my goodness..I can’t think of anything that you could add to make it any better! I especially love seeing your breakfasts each morning, because that’s the one meal I always find the hardest to plan for! I can’t wait to try that PB/pumpkin/banana English muffin! :) so…I guess my point is…its WoNdErFul as is!
April V recently posted..Going to Dollar General

11 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl April 19, 2011 at 9:37 am

Is there an “all-of-the-above” option? haha :-)

Your baking is always a treat to see! I’d definitely love to see even more healthy recipes. Maybe they’d inspire me to cook a little more! Cody is always welcome too. What a cutie. I’m a dog person but he almost makes me want a cat…almost.
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..Takin it to the Tropics…Kitchen Sink Salad Style

12 Jordan April 19, 2011 at 9:41 am

I would love to see some more of your healthy recipes! I also enjoy your fitness tips/ workouts too!! Thanks!!

13 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles April 19, 2011 at 9:54 am

Well, I’m all about baked goods – so I say more of your fun cupcake creations! :)

14 Ashley April 19, 2011 at 10:00 am

More healthy baking recipes like muffins and quickbreads. And more Cody!

15 Jessica April 19, 2011 at 10:06 am

fitnesssssssssssss
Jessica recently posted..Springing Forward

16 Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews April 19, 2011 at 10:15 am

You are very stylish…I would love to see another fashion post!

17 Bri April 19, 2011 at 10:18 am

More cookie recipes!!

18 Rebecca April 19, 2011 at 10:25 am

Healthy living in college!

19 Karis' Kitchen April 19, 2011 at 10:27 am

Cody!
Karis’ Kitchen recently posted..Campus Walk

20 Shannon April 19, 2011 at 10:33 am

More fitness!
Shannon recently posted..Insanity Day 2

21 Chelsa April 19, 2011 at 10:34 am

more healthy baked good
Chelsa recently posted..Simple Healthy Food

22 Kelly April 19, 2011 at 10:43 am

I just like your blog because of you…no matter what you post! :)
Kelly recently posted..in tens years i’ll be 40

23 Diana April 19, 2011 at 10:45 am

I would love more posting! I love hearing your thoughts on maintaining a balanced lifestyle while still being young and having fun. Healthy baking would be great too!

24 chloe@ 321delish April 19, 2011 at 10:47 am

I miss pumpkin…It was such a staple back in the Fall. You have inspired me to put it back on my grocery list this week :)

25 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers April 19, 2011 at 10:51 am

total cop out, but i’m gonna pull a bruno mars and say “you are amazing… just the way you are.”
Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers recently posted..When the Music Moves You

26 Courtney April 19, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Awww, Bruno, you’re too sweet. ;)

27 courtney (pancakes and postcards) April 19, 2011 at 10:53 am

More kitties!! :)

I love banana slices on any kind of carb. Delish.
courtney (pancakes and postcards) recently posted..Best Breakfast Ever- SF International Chocolate Salon

28 Khushboo April 19, 2011 at 11:15 am

I love your workout ideas. Along with that more recipes would be great- we seem to have such similar tastes and they seem fairly easy to make.

And just for the record- pb+banana on any carb will never get old…ever!
Khushboo recently posted..Get over it

29 Katy April 19, 2011 at 11:24 am

I would love to see more posts on how to eat healthy/keep a healthy household for the newly married! And, since you’re the baking queen–more healthier or lower cal dessert recipes, perhaps?

Keep up the wonderful blog! I’m glad you are posting more :)

30 Samantha April 19, 2011 at 11:37 am

LOVE YOUR BLOG! I print out those workout routines for my personal stash so I always like more cardio ideas :)

31 Lara @ six times the yum April 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I’m in college, and since I live in a college dorm, the only kitchen appliances I have access to are a fridge/freezer and microwave (otherwise I normally eat in the dining hall). I miss making food with my own two hands (particularly, baking), so I would love to see some healthy “baking” (or other) recipes that only require those two appliances (like no bake cookies, healthy chocolate dishes, and more) as well as single serving no-bake recipes since I don’t have baking pans and sometimes I only need just a special treat and not 20. I hope that makes sense. Thanks!!!

32 Brittney April 19, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I’d love more fashion posts for the fashion challenged such as myself! Also more cupcakes :)
Brittney recently posted..From Albany To NYC

33 Laura April 19, 2011 at 12:56 pm

More baked goods! And fashion posts. Maybe some beauty products thrown in the mix too!

34 Cindy April 19, 2011 at 2:10 pm

I’m not sure if you’ve done this already, but can you please do a post about healthy replacements when baking?

For example: applesauce for butter/oil, etc.

I love baking, but I really don’t like butter (weird right?) and I avoid using large amounts of oil when possible, so maybe if you could do a post about this?
Cindy recently posted..Brownies- Cinnabons- and Cheesy Biscuits!

35 Mandee April 19, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Hi! OK, I just read your comment as I browsed through to get ready to leave my own, and since I totally just used the info from this blog entry this past weekend, I figured I’d share. Here’s a link to a guest post Courtney did regarding substitutions in baking. Hope it helps!

Mandee recently posted..Cupcakes and sweet bakes and chocolates- oh my!

36 Cindy April 19, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Oh thank you so much! You’re awesome! And I’m going to follow your blog now–love it! : )
Cindy recently posted..Brownies- Cinnabons- and Cheesy Biscuits!

37 Mandee April 19, 2011 at 11:02 pm

No problem! And awww! My very first follower!!! Hahaha! I’m going to check out yours too… THANKS!
Mandee recently posted..Cupcakes and sweet bakes and chocolates- oh my!

38 fsugirl! April 19, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Anything! Love your blog just the way it is!

39 Shayla April 19, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Love your blog the way it is already!! But I have to say I’d love to see you do a vlog (video blog) – I love it when my fav bloggers to a video…its fun to see what they’re like “in person” :)

40 Mandee April 19, 2011 at 6:38 pm

While I consider myself a good baker, I’m still learning my way around the kitchen when it comes to cooking dinners… so easy yet healthy recipes are always appreciated. But I love your blog the way it is!
Mandee recently posted..Cupcakes and sweet bakes and chocolates- oh my!

41 Rachel April 19, 2011 at 7:12 pm

more healthy + easy recipes!!! I think I’m getting better in the kitchen but I’m always wanting to try new recipes that are easy to make and still delicious and healthy so I don’t feel any guilt!!

42 Kristen April 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm

I love your blog! Maybe a “day in the life” or what do you do if you dont want to work out….
just suggestions!
and cute cat!

43 Nikki April 19, 2011 at 11:22 pm

I always like product reviews or restaurant menu choices. I love the cat too and his craziness!

44 Laura April 22, 2011 at 4:48 pm

All Cody, all the time. ;)