Royal Wedding Cupcakes

Happy Friday Royal Wedding Day!

Soooooo? Did you watch?? Were you up at 4am this morning??

source

I, in fact, was not up at the crack of dawn this morning, but I have been enjoying all of the coverage this morning. I think I’m becoming more and more obsessed with Princess Catherine. Isn’t she just gorgeous??

Nonetheless, would it be improper to say that I actually liked Pippa’s dress better?

I think that dress is absolutely stunning!

I made sure to grab my breakfast quickly this morning and plop down in front of my TV to start watching.

Plain Chobani, strawberries, banana slices, raspberry Polaner All-Fruit, Kashi Go Lean Crisp, strawberry puffs, and chia seeds.

Light, refreshing, and delicious. Fit for a Princess Wannabe. Winking smile

Creeper sighting!!!

Even though I didn’t get to see the actual ceremony this morning, I WAS able to catch a glimpse of the big balcony kiss!

source

I’m such a sucker for weddings I’ll tell ya! And I must say, as big of a deal as this wedding has been made out to be, it’s actually quite refreshing to actually have something positive and happy on the news. It seems that as of late, everything is just so negative, you know? So I’m going to enjoy the positivity and all the love in the air while it lasts.

Congratulations to the Royal Love Birds!!

*******

And since we’re celebrating and all…remember those cupcakes I made yesterday?

Well this is what they actually looked like as the finished product. Royal Wedding Cupcakes!

Now before you go thinking I’m crazy obsessed…

My mom and her co-workers are having a “Royal Wedding Luncheon” today, so she asked if I could make some form of fun cupcakes for her to bring. I thought these would be pretty fun, don’t ya think?

Hehehe. Smile

Question for the Morning:

Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

What do you think of the dresses?

Comments

I love the cupcakes!! I was on the treadmill at 5:30am watching the coverage. You can imagine what kind of hot mess I was while running/chatting/sobbing with another fan-runner. Pippa’s dress blew me away. I was crossing my fingers that the wedding would give me some inspiration for what I wanted in a dress, and it did just that. I am officially on the hunt.

Have a great weekend!
    Amanda recently posted..Wake Up Amanda

Cute cupcakes–I haven’t been keeping up on the whole royal wedding thing just because I’ve been swamped with school, but I’ll try to tune in a bit today and see!

3. Danica says

I agree about there being positive news-it’s definitely refreshing to hear about something HAPPY going on in our world!

Oh my gosh, Pippa’s dress was gorgeous! I did LOVE Katherine’s (don’t want to say Kate, I know it’s ‘improper now- lol! ;) ) because I thought she did a VERY nice job of pulling of a VERY classy dress, but with a modern twist. So pretty!
    I was not up at 4am, but I do have everything recorded on my DVR..including all of the after ceremony info-mainly because I love E! news & Giuliana Ransic ;)
    The cupcakes are super cute!! You are so creative Court :D
    Holly recently posted..Welcome to the Ravens- JIMMY SMITH!

Those cupcakes are killing me…I NEED ONE. How much do you charge to make some and ship them to Utah:) I LOVED her dress and totally agree that I loved Pippa’s even more. I am so obsessed with every little detail of their wedding. I am going to go home and re-watch everything at least 20 times! Happy Friday gorgeous girl!
    janae @hungryrunnergirl.com recently posted..Janae is becoming a Yogina

Those cupcakes are fantastic! So creative!

I watched this morning at the gym and loved every second of it! I want to get married now haha. I thought Kate’s dress was stunning, but I did absolutely adore Pippa’s. Perfect.

Love the cupcakes! I actually ended up setting my alarm for 2:50am (west coast) and was able to see the first glimpse of Kate and her dress! I watched about half the ceremony, went back to sleep and woke up again for the balcony kiss. I didn’t think I was obsessed with the wedding, but something in me just didn’t want to miss it!!

8. Katy says

I totally agree and I think I loved Pippa’s dress more….it was so sexy and flattered her perfectly!

I think Kate’s dress was perfectly suited for the occasion though- very classy…fit for a princess! :)

and how about those TWO kisses?! ;)

YES I definitely watched the ceremony! They were too cute, especially the reassuring glances they gave each other.

And Harry was HOT!

I also thought that Pippa’s dress was even more impressive than Kate’s. But I think it’s because I like simpler lines, not a long train and veil and lots of draping.

Your mom is definitely going to love those cupcakes :D
    Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Royal Wedding Watch

I wasn’t planning on watching the Royal Wedding this morning but once I turned it on I was hooked! I thought Kate looked amazing and I loved Pippa’s dress too!! Prince Harry looked cute too : )
    Karen recently posted..Countdown to Vacation

i loved both dresses! kate’s dress was perfectly pretty and great for a modern princess w/a nod to grace kelly’s dress :) and omg pippa’s dress! talk about the best bridesmaids dress i’ve ever seen!!!!

how cute are those royal cupcakes?!?!

you should open a cupcake shop!

12. Brigid says

A friend had a party this morning and we watched it on dvr. It was so fun. We had tea and all kinds of English delights. We also wore tiaras and replicas of the engagement ring.
    I loved Pippa’s dress as well. Classic elegance. I feel Catherine’s dress was simple yet beautiful as well. I know some people expected more from it but I think she looked beautiful and her veil and tiara were amazing.

I LOVEEE weddings of all kinds. So I was up at 4am haha but at least at didnt fly all the way there to watch…right? haha
    I liked both dresses, but I think kates could have been prettier. And they seemed to really be happy! (from what my tv showed haha)