Eye Candy

My little guy has been glued to the window today.

He’s only come around to play fetch once so far…so not like him. Must be some good eye candy out there? Winking smile

Speaking of eye candy…and cheesy transitions…check out this salad.

Today’s lunch consisted of a big ‘ol salad, complete with romaine, spinach, cukes, baby carrots, red onion, some leftover roasted veggies, croutons, a scoop of 1% cottage cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette.

Lunch ALSO included a little somethin’-somethin’ on the side…

I told you I was gonna do some baking, didn’t I? Winking smile

Think banana muffin meets oatmeal raisin cookie…recipe to come!

I’m already considering going back for a second muffin…I mean, they are healthified and all.

Not to mention delicious.

Question for the Afternoon:

What (or who) is YOUR eye candy? Smile

If we’re talkin’ men (besides my seksi hubby of course) one of my favorite eye candies is Paul Walker (who I MAY just be going to see tonight in Fast Five). Woooop!

man eye candy = ian somerhalder and paul wesley. hubba hubba.

my dog likes to look out the window all day and loves to chase birds…i think he’s part cat!

• Mandee says

Oooh just wanted to post that I strongly agree with this comment! Vamps have never looked so good! The entire cast is hot!

• says

right?!?! that show is my ultimate guilty pleasure! if i was elena i’d offer to become a polygamist and date them both! lol.

I love using cottage cheeese an balsamic vinegar as salad dressing too! It beefs up the protien :) My eye candy is my hubby…..and maybe a little bit of Mark Harmon from NCIS or the other silver fox Anderson Cooper.
    Chelsea recently posted..Busy Weekend!

Oh dear: Paul Walker. Not the best actor but boy is he a looker! Guess what? I once saw him at the Chilis in Chicago’s O’hare airport. This beautiful guy walked in…he looked familiar. I quickly googled Paul Walker (to confirm) and yep, it was him. Better looking in person :-) I was a bit tipsy as I hate to fly, but unfortunately the liquid courage still wasn’t enough to make me go talk to him. Mission FAIL.

I am one of the rare people that totally finds a delicious salad, like the one above, to be a bit of eye candy. What can I say? Nothing gets me going like a fresh salad.

Now onto real eye candy – Well, I’m always checking men out at the gym…but I pretend that I don’t. As for celebrity eye candy, Chace Crawford has always been top of my life. But after getting a glimpse of Robert Pattinson in real life a few weeks ago, I kind of see the appeal…
    Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..The Budget Diet Kitchen Raid- Snooki Inspired- Sometimes Healthy Approved

Food candy is Ryan Reynolds for sure :) Hope you like Fast 5! I heard good reviews about it.
    And omg cannot wait for the muffin recipes. I’ve been on the lookout for some healthified banana muffins

5. amy says

My neice is in that movie Fast Five. Paul Walker is a cutie but my eye candy is Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diarys. He makes me melt everytime I look into those blue eyes on Thursday nights!!! Can u be in love w someone you’ve never met? I think I am!