Fashion Friday: Keeki Nail Polish

Happy Fashion Friday!!

Today’s Topic: Keeki Nail Polish

source

A few weeks ago, I was introduced to this Keeki Non-Toxic Nail Polish by Ki from Blue Moon Goods.

According to the website, “Keeki nail polish is 100% biodegradable and different than traditional nail polish.  Because of it’s water-based Non-Toxic formula, it does not have a toxic smell like others.”

In addition, it is also:

• Gluten-Free
  • Toluene, Formaldehyde and Phthalate FREE
  • Vegan
  • Safe during pregnancy
  • Made in the USA

Well, you know I’m always up for trying new beauty products, so I was thrilled when Ki offered to send me a few colors to test out.

Keeki nail polish comes in 17 different colors, and I was sent the Cotton Candy, Grape Soda, and Raspberry Sorbet. I’d have to say that 90% of the time, I like to wear conservative colors, but there’s something about the beginning of spring time that makes me a little more daring. So today, I decided to test out the Grape Soda.

What do ya think? Smile

The first time I actually came across Blue Moon Goods was when I was looking for purse hangers. Blue Moon Goods is a family run business that is owned and operated by a mother-daughter duo, which carries an extensive selection of some seriously cute stuff. Ranging from purse hangers, to all-natural laundry products, these two ladies have really got a good thing goin’ here!

Thanks, Kim & Ki!

Question for the Day:

What are your favorite colors of nail polish to wear?

Comments

Cute! So I’m guessing that it doesn’t leave that strong nail polish smell?? Because that would be perfect.

I love dark colors like reds and purples. I don’t know if I could do pink! I wouldn’t have anything to match it with :(
    Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..A Mexican Evening

Just wanted to let you know: It is VERY hard to stay focused on a blip about nail polish when those yummy pictures appear on the side :-)

Dark chocolate turtle graham bars… Someone! Save me from myself and my kitchen!
    Can’t wait to try!
    christina recently posted..Queen for a Day

i love dark purples (like lincoln park afterdark) and blacks. =)
    or really bright fun colors like teals and bright pinks….
    i always feel naked if i don’t have color on my nails.

I am seriously psyched that you posted this. A friend of mine out in CA had a picture of her beautiful baby girl wearing toe nail polish the other day and I was really wanting to get some for my 1 year old daughter. I was worried about putting it on her and couldn’t remember ever seeing any that was non-toxic that wasn’t total garbage. Thanks for posting!!! Now I know there are cute polishes I can use for her :)
    Farrah recently posted..Smores Truffles

Love how vibrant the pink color looks on the screen. I’m debating whether to have french tips or pink nail polish for my wedding in Mexico at the end of the month. Classic or fun? I guess I’ll have to see when the time comes to get my nails done.

I love using brown tones for nail polish, usually on the darker side.
    Lea @ Healthy Coconut recently posted..Stiff

6. Amy says

You’ll have to keep us posted as to how well it wears. My nail polish chips really bad in a day.
    I also love Lincoln Park After Dark in the fall and light nude pinks in the summer.

• Courtney says

Hey Amy! An update on the nail polish…it started chipping by day 2 for me. That did include some heavy dishwashing, but I was still hoping it would hold up a little longer.