One More Thing…

So there’s actually one more fun thing that Jay and I did yesterday that I want to share with you all…we hung some pictures.

Woahhhhh, hold the phone. Talk about excitement, right?

Okay, so it may not sound all that thrilling, but I was super excited with the end result.

A couple weeks ago, I bought this frame set from Bed Bath & Beyond. Now, if you’ve been reading for a while, then it’s no secret that I really like am completely obsessed with anything that has “Live, Laugh, Love” plastered on it (<—P.S., that is always one of my favorite posts to go back and re-read!).

I’m telling you, I’m like a moth to a flame when I see the triple L décor.

What I really liked about this set that I bought was that it came with a template for hanging the frames. This in and of itself was enough of a selling point for me. I can’t hang a straight frame to save my life.

So with a few quick checks with the level and a couple nail holes, our template eventually went from that…to this!

I’ve been wanting to put something new on this wall in our living room for a while now, so this definitely helped add to my cheery spirit yesterday. I love it. Smile

Lunch

I’m usually not one to have leftovers for lunch from the night before. No reason why, but it’s just not typically my thing. However, the thought of having last night’s pizza again threw that whole scenario right out the window.

Unfortunately, attempt #1 at the reheating of the pizza was a bit of a fail…

My friends, this is what happens when you leave the kitchen to “quickly check” your Google Reader. You know what I’m talking about. Winking smile

Don’t worry, though. It didn’t go totally to waste. I probably ended up eating about half of it (minus the ugly crust) while waiting for slice #2 to heat up. Luckily, we had success this time.

Hubby ordered himself some BBQ wings last night, so I made sure to help him out by eating the leftover carrots & celery that came with ‘em. Can somebody please tell me why carrots and celery that were not cut up by me taste so much better????

I also rounded out the meal with a pink lady apple.

Time to get back to my to-do list. Believe it or not, I’m actually right on schedule!

Questions for the Afternoon:

Do you enjoy interior decorating?

Do you typically eat leftovers?

Comments

I love interior decorating! I’m redecorating my apartment now – it’s a slow process but it’s moving along!

Leftovers – yes! As a matter of fact, I made a pizza for dinner last night and helped myself to a couple slices of it for today’s lunch!
    Samantha recently posted..A Little Something Different

I have another question…why is it that when you order wings, the veggies that they give you have that strange little curve to them? I mean, when I cut carrots and celery they are straight as an arrow. Just sayin’ LOL

Lovin the frames. I ALWAYS find something cool at Bed Bath and Beyond. They have some of the neatest gadgets, EVER!
    Farrah recently posted..Insalata di Farro

I’m very insecure about my decorating. I’m rarely confident about what I choose to put up. Totally left brained.

I also live on left-overs. I cook for one, but hate only cooking one serving so I’ll cook two or three servings and pack them up as lunch during the wee. It works perfectly for my schedule and habits.
    Stephanie Bragg recently posted..We Found One!

4. Danica says

I LOVE those frames!! We have a “Live Laugh Love” wall design above our bed!
    I do eat leftovers for lunch, most days actually. I prefer to cook new things for supper each night, and I can’t stand to let food go to waste so I try to incorporate it into my lunches.

I hate leftovers~unless it is a leftover salad that I got while out to eat and didn’t put any dressing on it. For some reason they always taste really good the next day!!
    xoxo,
    Bethany @ 101sprinkles.weebly.com

I love your frames! I would be excited for them, too.
    I’m a leftover queen. I eat them all the time, and probably eat things that I shouldn’t, but I hate wasting food.
    Kristi recently posted..Rainy Day

I know exactly what you’re talking about with the self-cut veggies! At the wing bar I work at, we soak our celery sticks in cold water. IDK what it does, but somehow it makes it taste so much better!

I love love LOVE interior decorating! If I had all the money in the world, I’d have the cutest house. We have been buying things little by little, and slowly b ut surely my house is getting to be where I want it to be! I finally just bought something for above the couch in the living room!
    chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..food phases

Super cute frames! Those would cheer me up any day.

I love interior decorating, I live in a tiny apartment so I have to make it as cute as possible for such a small space. I always include lots of color! Living in NYC it gets so cold and dreary in the winter, which I’m sure you can relate to since you’re in NY as well!

I eat leftovers all the time. I am weird, I think leftovers taste better cold…the flavor seems to come out more when it’s a little cold instead of fighting with the heat/steam.
    Rachel @ The Perseverance Diaries recently posted..A Week in Pictures

I’m not a fan of leftovers either–I almost always give them to my fiance. You’d think I’d want to keep them since they make meal planning the next day much easier, but there’s just something about food that has been cooked twice….ew.
    Laura @ LauraLikesDesign recently posted..Wedding Details

11. Brenda says

OMG! I always say that carrots and celery that come with buffalo wings are more delicious than if I cut them at home! The same goes for salad sometimes too.

The wall looks beautiful! It looks completely elegant, yet personal at the same time. I love it! I agree – why do veggies and fruit taste better when I don’t cut them?? Well, in my case, it’s because I am a horrible cutter…hehe

I enjoy interior decorating but sometimes have a hard time putting my whole idea together. I’ll get bits and pieces out but then it doesn’t usually come together as a whole. I guess it’s just not a strength of mine!

I love leftovers! My favorite are leftover egg muffins! They taste even better the next day when the flavors set in.
    Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy Living Girl” recently posted..Reasons to Turn that Monday Frown Upside Down- Sunday Brunches with Brother Bear

Your photo wall looks amazing. For Christmas last year me and my siblings all gave my parents a ‘photo wall’ and it was so much fun to pick out all the frames and put it up for them! Our frames didn’t all match perfectly like your do though :)
    Sarah recently posted..First Half Marathon Recap

That collage is so nice! I’ve always wanted to do a wall of black frames, but haven’t developed any pictures lol. I’ve seen the template idea everywhere, and it seems like a good idea.

Aw poor crust. It’s the best part!
    Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..A Sweet Ending

15. Jillian says

I have the same frames! It took like 2 hours for my dad and I to do the measurements exactly and Hang up. We did it slightly different than yours – love it both ways though!!

I’m terrible about interior decorating. We’ve lived in our house coming up on 5 years now and have one half bath, our bedroom, and one accent wall painted. That’s it! The rest is white. I love your wall! We actually do have a picture collage something like that, but without words on the accent wall in our living room. That was one house project I actually got done!
    Brittney recently posted..Clyde Does Pet Palooza and I Do The Spa