Step Right Up

Good morning, friends! Did you all have just as busy of a weekend as I did? Just in case you’re catching up, here are some recaps of my Fitbloggin’ weekend…

This morning, I went ahead and consulted my training schedule and realized that I was due for a 4 mile run. The weather is looking a little gross today, so since I’m a total girl and I didn’t want to get stuck in any rain, I kept my run inside on the treadmill.

I finished in 36 minutes, using my new New Balance sneakers, and I must say that I really like them! I was unsure, seeing as though I’m usually an Asics girl, but I did not experience any hip pain throughout the entire run. I’m impressed!

Post-run, it was breakfast time.

C’mon, don’t tell me you’re surprised? It’s been three days since since I last enjoyed a cereal combo bowl…I needed my fix.

In today’s bowl: Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Kashi Heart to Heart, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, vanilla almond milk, and blueberries.

Delicious, no doubt, along with my mug-o-joe.

*********

Q & A’s…Step Right Up!

I think it’s about that time again! I’ve been seeing some new faces around here lately (WELCOME!), and especially after meeting so many new, awesome people this weekend, I realize that some of you may not fully know what I’m all about. I will tell you that I can be a complete nutcase…

image

…but if you have any other questions, step right up, folks andfeel free to ask! I have a few that have been trickling through, but if you’d like to add one of your own, you can either leave a comment here, use my Contact Me page, or email me (sweettoothcourtney[@]gmail[.]com).

Once I get some questions together, we can have another Q&A post…it’ll be super awesome. Winking smile

Comments

Yummy cereal! I have had quite a craving for cereal lately, except I never buy it because it’s so expensive! Everytime I am on the cereal isle I mutter “highway robbery” the whole way down! I loved all your Fitbloggin blogs!! Thanks for sharing your experience!!
    Chelsea recently posted..Happy Monday!

SO glad you liked the New Balance sneaks!!! I LOVE NB TOO!!! Awesome run!! Better believe I hit the treadmill if there is anything going on with the weather that I don’t like!! Have an amazing day gorgeous girl!!! LOVE the picture of you two!!!
    janae @hungryrunnergirl.com recently posted..Frosting Faces

I was reading all of your re-caps from this weekend & it looks SO fun! I really wish I could of gone this year, especially since it was in Baltimore!! I could of shown ya around :) I wonder where they are having it next year, I would love to go!
    Oh, are you going to the meet up in Vegas?
    Happy Monday, Court :)
    Holly recently posted..Soup Anytime of the Year!

• Courtney says

Hey Holly! I’m not sure yet about Vegas…would LOVE to, but gotta figure out the money situation 😉 Are you going?

That is a legit breakfast/bowl of cereal. My fiancé would love it!

Love your posts, I am new to blogging & look forward to reading more.

Fitbloggin looked amazing, totally up my alley. How did you find out about it?

Any other blogging events coming up soon?

• Courtney says

I found out about it through some other friends who blog. There’s another event coming up in August which is great, the Healthy Living Summit!

5. Tiffany says

Hello! I found your blog via Carrot’s N Cake over the weekend… I am enjoying reading your blog!

We share at least one thing in common — we both have crazy orange/white tabbies! Aren’t cats the greatest? :-)