From A Ten To An Eleven

by Courtney on May 30, 2011

Well, after a day full of this…

which is actually exactly the same way we spent our Memorial Day last year

Complete with this homemade sangria,

grilled turkey burgers,

great friends,

and fun games,

I’d probably say the only thing that could bring this day from a ten to an eleven would be to end it with a little fro yo

Oh boy…well would ya look at that. I guess I’d have to say that my day definitely ended on an eleven…maybe even a twelve.

Wouldn’t you? Winking smile

I am now officially BEAT after this weekend…off to bed folks!

1 Laura @ LauraLikesDesign May 30, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Isn’t it crazy how being out in the sun just wears you out? It’s a good feeling though!
Laura @ LauraLikesDesign recently posted..How To Stay True to Your Workout

2 Sarah May 30, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I don’t know if it’s the heat or what, but I can safely say that I’ve had 16 Handles, Mister Softee, and Phileo Yo all within the last 48 hours. Hold the applause, I know it’s impressive :-P
Sarah recently posted..I walked… and I walked… then walked some more

3 Courtney May 31, 2011 at 9:24 am

You are a girl after my own heart :)

4 Babs May 30, 2011 at 10:53 pm

love the pool!
Babs recently posted..Apple-Cinnamon Glory

5 Allison @ Happy Tales May 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Haaaa love that your day ended with some FroYo, that’s how yesterday ended for me and it was DELIGHTFUL!! Yum!!!!
Allison @ Happy Tales recently posted..Oh- Happy Day!

6 Katy (The Singing Runner) May 30, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Fro-yo makes anything better. Anything! :)
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..The BEST 24 Hours!!!

7 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet May 30, 2011 at 11:15 pm

You had a perfect Memorial Day, if you ask me!

And that fro-yo… do I spy cookie dough and yogurt pretzels?? But what are those white squares?? My yogurt place has cheesecake bites that look like that, but I’ve never seen them at any other store!
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..China Day 5- Hangzhou

8 Courtney May 31, 2011 at 9:23 am

Hahaha, so observant, I love it! Yes, I threw in one yogurt pretzel, along with some cookie dough, a couple cheesecake bites, oreos and heath bars. Mmmm mmmm :)

9 Khushboo May 30, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I am dying to try 16 Handles! My friend is living in New York and she always raves about it! And after seeing your toppings, I wanna fly to New York that much more!

10 Arianna @ Laughter & Linguini May 31, 2011 at 12:04 am

Pool, sangria, frozen yogurt… what a great day! :)
Arianna @ Laughter & Linguini recently posted..On Writing

11 ellalinea May 31, 2011 at 4:31 am

I’ve never had froyo before.. so curious!! :)
ellalinea recently posted..Shoot shoot shoot

12 Courtney May 31, 2011 at 9:22 am

REALLY?!?!?!?!!?!? Oh girl, you NEED to get on that ASAP!

13 ellalinea May 31, 2011 at 10:21 am

I know right?! The whole “froyo” thing didn’t hit yet in europe.. :) I’ll be in the USA this summer though, so Froyo.. you better watch it! ;)
ellalinea recently posted..Shoot shoot shoot

14 Cara May 31, 2011 at 5:50 am

What a perfect memorial day! That for-yo looks de-lish!

15 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine May 31, 2011 at 6:11 am

Glad you had such an amazing day. Happy belated Memorial Day!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Ice Cream &gt Fish Head

16 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy Living Girl" May 31, 2011 at 7:05 am

Any day that ends with 16 handles is definitely off the charts! It is my happy place :-) The sangria looked good too!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy Living Girl” recently posted..Friendship and Frozen Hot Chocolate

17 Nikki May 31, 2011 at 7:15 am

I smiled reading your post! I’m so glad you had a good weekend, it looks like you had a blast! Happy Tuesday!

18 Tara May 31, 2011 at 8:17 am

defintely looks like an 11 day! :)
Tara recently posted..Quotography

19 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy May 31, 2011 at 9:05 am

I spent the day by the pool yesterday too…the sun wore me out too!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..A letter to my 17-year-old self

20 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey May 31, 2011 at 12:39 pm

I spent the day in the sun yesterday, and I couldn’t fall asleep last night! I was up until after 11 which is ridiculous for this girl who goes to sleep at 9 on school nights!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..food phases

21 Kristen May 31, 2011 at 2:22 pm

what a perfect memorial day! friends, games, drinks, and ice cream! (next year can I come? haha)
Also, I was wondering if you know where your friend got her blue and green dress from? (its so cute! I was thinking old navy?) thansk!

22 Courtney May 31, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Hmmmm, I don’t…but I can ask!

23 Courtney May 31, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Ok, just got word…it IS from Old Navy! :)