Endless Money Supply

by Courtney on June 29, 2011

Sometimes, I wish I had an endless supply of money at my disposal.

“Ummm, Courtney, I’m pretty sure the rest of the universe is in the same boat as you…”

Alright alright, sure, we could all use a little extra money every now and then, right? But earlier this morning, as I was picking away at the remnants of my shellac manicure and wishing I could just go and get another one, I couldn’t help but think about how nice it would be to have some extra spending cash on hand to do things like that.

Yes, that’s what they looked like almost three weeks ago. This is what they look like now…

But honestly, up until yesterday, they still looked just as good as the first day, just a bit grown out. You’re actually supposed to go back to the salon and have the manicure “soaked off,” but I, umm, am lazy and have been picking mine off. Woops.

So anyways…I got to thinking about more about that endless supply of money and the little things I would splurge on a daily/weekly/monthly basis:

• Weekly mani/pedi appointments
  • Monthly massages & facials
  • Daily iced coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts, Flavour Café, or Starbucks
  • A cleaning service
  • A personal chef who would cook me a gourmet meal twice a week
  • A personal trainer (I want someone to seriously kick my butt!)
  • Someone to mow my lawn and pull weeds

*****

That was fun! But before I sound too needy or greedy…let’s move on to lunch, shall we? It was a good one.

Considering yesterday’s goodie package of Love Grown Foods granola, I couldn’t resist not digging in today. I paired more of the Raisin Almond Crunch flavor with a vanilla Chobani, strawberries and blueberries.

I guess I’m already gearing up for the holiday weekend? Smile

Along with my yogurt bowl, I enjoyed some carrot sticks and a leftover corn muffin which was still as amazing as ever. I really think I have a cornbread problem…do they make AA for that? Would it be called CA? Maybe CLA (Cornbread Lovers Anonymous)?

Geez, I can be such a tool.

Question for the Afternoon…going along with the beginning of this post:

If you had an endless supply of spending money, what daily/weekly/monthly indulgences would you splurge on?

1 Carly June 29, 2011 at 1:35 pm

If I had an endless supply of money, I’d also get a personal trainer to help me work out without getting injured. Lately I feel as though I’m made of glass!

I’m getting my first shellac manicure today! Your post inspired me, your french mani looked SO beautiful. To make a long story short, I have to do it today and my engagement photos are exactly 2 weeks today…based on your experience do you think they’ll still last? (Keeping in mind up close “hand” shots…) Thanks!

2 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Oooo how fun!! Yes, I think they should be fine. If they start to grow out on you, my manicurist told me to just buff the ends near your cuticle with a light buff stick (not a nail file) and coat with clear nail polish. She said it should last you another week!

3 Brittany June 29, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Oh boy, I got a shellac manicure (I wasn’t thinking and started to spell that “manequere” wtf?) about a month and a half ago. I was obsessed but when one of them started to peel I decided I needed to be done with them at that very moment. I spent the better part of the night concocting ways to get it off and ended up completely ruining my nails. I desperately want to go back and get another one but I’m too embarrassed by te aftermath to let the nail ladies see what I did…. Yours don’t look nearly as bad. I literally can’t go any amount of time without at least a clear coat because it HURTS my nails. Ugh.

4 Carly June 29, 2011 at 1:36 pm

yikes! How long did it take for them to start peeling?

5 Brittany June 29, 2011 at 2:05 pm

They didn’t peel for about 3 weeks but the color dulled significantly and kind of looked like it was scratched like an old piece of plastic or something after maybe a week and a half. The color I had was pretty dark though so this may have made a difference.

6 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Oh no! :(

7 Blog is the New Black June 29, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I got ripped off- I went back to “soak” mine off… and it’s just regular nail polish remover anyway! And they charged me 7 dollars! I was so mad… I kept asking what was in it and she wouldn’t tell me and then admitted it was just remover.

I would love to get regular manis, too… if only!

8 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Really!? Oh wow, well then I’m glad I’m peeling mine ;)

9 Jen M. June 29, 2011 at 5:02 pm

They should have been using straight acetone — and anyone can soak them off themselves, just pour some in a shallow bowl and use an orangewood stick to push the color off once it starts peeling back. I can’t believe they charged you to remove it!! None of the salons I’ve been to have charged for it! :/

10 Lindsey June 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Monthly pedicures for sure! A personal trainer and weekly maid too!

I would spend a lot more money at Starbucks too! And probably on my wardrobe :)

11 Lee @ in the pink of condition June 29, 2011 at 1:42 pm

It would have to be shoes, clothing, and jewelry! I’m giving away a bracelet on my blog if you’re interested, and that’s free right? :-)

12 Chocolate, Cheese and Wine June 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I’m right there with you, Lee. Clothes, Shoes and Jewelry!!!

13 Candice June 29, 2011 at 1:43 pm

If I had endless money supply I would buy everything organic and invest in a weekly massage, buy a rogue bar & weights to have in my home.. oh geez.. the list goes on!

14 kate June 29, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I love your mani I have never gotten a shellac one yet ill have to look into that when I get my nails done next, they look beautiful!

15 Megan (Braise The Roof) June 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I would like to second all those things. Plus, I wish I had enough money to take cabs or a car service everywhere so that I didn’t have to wait for public transportation anymore! (especially during the cold Chicago winters)

16 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Oooo, that’s a good one!

17 Faith @ lovelyascharged June 29, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I’m with ya on the mani/pedis! I’d totally go for massages too and a housecleaner – I could still do my own cooking, but someone else gets to handle the dishes and the spills!

18 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life June 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I totally agree on the weekly manis and monthly massage/facials.

I would join a gym and get a personal trainer and have an endless supply of DD iced coffee.

19 Holly June 29, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I’ll be a member of the CLA club with you ;)
& if money weren’t an option one of my first investments would definitely be a bakery!! & of course…I owe you & Jay a trip to St. Lucia :D

20 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Ohhhh…YES YES YES!
I promise, I will return the favor if I get lucky first ;)

21 @ThisLittleLambe June 29, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I would:
- Have a personal trainer and nutritionist
- Get laser hair removal on my entire body except my head, eyebrows, and eyelashes
- Have a better nanny (sounds mean but I’m being honest)
- Buy a boatload of workout clothes from Lulu, Nike, and Under Armour
- Shop at Whole Foods for all my groceries
- Have my hair done at an expensive salon. Every. Single. Week.
- Mani/pedis each week, obviously
- Buy my boys a big treat each and every Monday to make their weeks start off properly!

Oh and I’d like to have a hybrid car too.

Wow I’m GREEDY! hahaha

Hope you’re having a great Wednesday Courtney!

22 janetha @ meals & moves June 29, 2011 at 2:00 pm

I love your plate/crock duo. Super cute. I am with you on the massages. One a day, please!

23 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles June 29, 2011 at 2:06 pm

If I had an endless supply of money I would go with the coffee too! And a massage once a week, and a personal trainer to make the massage that much better!

24 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health June 29, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I love this! I think I would splurge on vacations. There are so many places I would love to see! And I love that you picked off your nail polish- I did that to mine too when I had the shellac manicure done.

25 Katie June 29, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Obsessed with shellac! Unfortunately, I don’t usually get to have them back to back so I need to find a way to get them off myself.

It’s not regular old remover, it has to have acetone in it (but you can still get it at the drugstore). I’ve done it a few times, but what I did just last night worked the best. I soaked my nails in the remover for about 5 minutes. I then drenched a cotton ball in the remover, placed it on top of my nail, and covered it with aluminum foil. I left it on for about 20 minutes. Once I took the foil off I could pretty much get the rest off just as if it were normal polish. Doing one hand at a time this took about 1-hour total. Kind of time consuming, but I considered it a break and plopped myself in front of the TV!

26 Jen M. June 29, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Buy a bottle of straight acetone at any store – Target, whatevs, and some orangewood sticks, and pour some acetone in a shallow bowl and soak your nails and when the color starts curling back away from your nails, use the orangewood stick to gently push it off. Voila!

27 Cait @ UrbanFencepost June 29, 2011 at 2:08 pm

I like all your ideas! I would buy all the fun foodie things I want without feeling guilty and I would get manis/pedis/massages/facials/etc weekly!

28 Jen June 29, 2011 at 2:09 pm

if i had the $$ i would def. join a CSA program and buy unlimited yoga classes at a hot yoga studio! that and all the lululemon workout clothes i want!

29 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake June 29, 2011 at 2:09 pm

I’m with you on the cleaning service! I’m always “neat” but hate actually cleaning (dusting, scrubing, etc.).

30 Lisa @ I'm an Okie June 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I’d add some eyebrow waxing to that list. Love when i get my brows waxed. and heck yes to the cleaning service.

31 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I never got into the eyebrow waxing…tried it once, but I guess I prefer plucking and inflicting my own pain ;)

32 Gina @ running to the kitchen June 29, 2011 at 2:15 pm

I’d totally get someone to clean my house weekly!

33 briana June 29, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I’d want monthly vacations to places a short distance away! Plus of course little things like going out to eat at new restaurants once a week and manicures and pedicures. Also, why not some money to have a personal trainer once a week!

34 Jordan P @ food, sweat, and beers June 29, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I’d join a CSA program in a heartbeat! I’d also join a beer of the month club to get access to beers I can’t buy in NC, as well as:
-have Wawa sandwiches and diet Raspberry Iced Tea shipped to me regularly.
-get my clothes custom tailored.
-That would include designing shoes big enough to fit my (size 13) feet!
-acupuncture.
-see more movies in theaters/IMAX.

35 Sarah June 29, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I would definitely get mani/ pedis every weekend. They just feel soooo good! Plus, they give me an excuse to catch up on my trashy magazines. Oh… also, I would hire someone to work for me ;)

36 Rachel June 29, 2011 at 2:35 pm

The first thing I would do with extra moolah would be to shop exclusively at Fresh Market so I could buy only the finest organic produce and meat and all their yummy cheese. I would definitely go for frequent mani/pedis, haircuts & color to make me feel pretty. A decked out home gym and a personal trainer to come to my house would be awesome too. Actually, who am I kidding…if I had an endless supply of money I would get ready to quit my job and have babies and be a stay at home mom. In the meantime I would get my Ph. D so that I could teach college once my kids were older.

37 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Go big or go home…I like it! :)

38 Mariana June 29, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Weekly mani/pedi
I will hire a chauffeur
Monthly weekend getaway to the beach

39 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun June 29, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Daily = Personal Chef.
Weekly = Cleaning service. Mani/pedi. Massage (I’m going big! LOL).
Monthly = Travel to a new place and going on a mini shopping spree for clothes.

Oh wouldn’t it be nice.

40 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn June 29, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I wish I did too…slash had a stable job! Being a college student is hard, but I just keep remembering that one day I will be happy, stable, and living the good life :)

41 Mary @ Bites and Bliss June 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I’d definitely shop all organic/natural with endless money!

42 Jill June 29, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Oooh, good question! Definitely a maid and a personal trainer. Possibly a chef, too, but I like to cook. And definitely lawn service and mani/pedis. And clothes!

43 Amy June 29, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I peel off my gel manicures too! Usually around the 3 week mark, one of the nails just starts peeling off, so I usually just peel the rest of then while in the shower!

If I had an endless supply of money, I would have a chef and a maid! Plus I would have every designer handbag and my favorite pair of citizen of humanity jeans in every wash!

44 Victoria (District Chocoholic) June 29, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Monthly massage? No. Daily.

45 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 3:54 pm

46 Andrea (Run. Learn. Repeat.) June 29, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Definitely a daily or weekly massage! I’m always sore or stiff it seems. A personal training session a few times a week with Jillian Michaels would be awesome too.

47 emily June 29, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Pedicures! Oh man, I miss the days when I could afford one every month. I end up painting my own toenails. When I do go get one (for special occasions), I feel so embarrassed at the condition of my feet from my running shoes!

48 Mac June 29, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I would go clothes shopping every week, buy ice cream everyday, try new restaurants on a weekly basis, and travel at least monthly.

49 Erin @ Naturally Addicted June 29, 2011 at 4:06 pm

You’re nails look great even without the shellac manicure! I wish my nails would look like that. If I had an endless money supply… I would have to agree with you and get a monthly or weekly massage, nothing is better than a massage. In addition, I would hire a maid! I hate cleaning… if I get in a groove I love it, but on a daily basis not so much!

50 Hannah June 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm

this is fun..
geez this list go go on and on:
manicure/pedicures and other pampering!! :)
fun exotic vacations and cool adventures
clothes/shoes all that fun stuff
some one to clean
personal trainer
good food/organic.. probably always at whole foods, a bad addiction when you have no $$.. and someone to occasionally cook

51 Megan June 29, 2011 at 4:45 pm

I think we all wish we had an endless supply of money. My husband and I dream about that daily! I love what you would spend it on – I’ll have to draw up my own list too!

52 Caroline @Everyday-Caroline June 29, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Hmmm lets see if I had an endless supply of money I would…
Buy whatever hand bag I wanted, regardless of the price
Buy all organic food
Hire a personal trainer
Hire a personal chef
Pay my parents back for the money they spent on me in college
Donate tons to charity
Buy a spacious house with an amazing gourmet kitchen
Travel ALL THE TIME.

53 Katie June 29, 2011 at 4:55 pm

It’s funny that you say you’d have someone put away your laundry – I HATE that too!! I don’t mind throwing the laundry in the wash/dryer or folding, but I always beg, bribe, and barter to get my husband to try to stuff the clothes in our admittedly over-stuffed drawers! (Hmm…maybe we need to clean them out?? -something else I’d pay someone to do if I had an endless supply of cash!).

54 Kelly @foodiefresh June 29, 2011 at 5:00 pm

I’m with you on the mani/pedi — I always do such a quick job on mine. The professional do a much better job. I would also have a cleaning service come in once a week and I would need at least one new outfit per week. :)

55 TheBloggersBrother June 29, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I’d buy the mets..that’s it

56 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 5:11 pm

You think that would help them at all??

57 TheBloggersBrother June 29, 2011 at 5:14 pm

The Beatles said all you need is love, but all the Mets need is straight cassshhhhhh

58 Kaitlyn June 29, 2011 at 5:16 pm

since you love cornbread so much, do you like hush puppies???

dont get me wrong, i do love me some cornbread! I mean, I am from the South and all! But hush puppies seriously take it to a whole other level. Swoooon.

Especially dipped in ketchup!

59 Jen M. June 29, 2011 at 5:19 pm

ohhhhh, an endless supply of money… I’d quit my job first! Get bi-monthly pedis and weekly manis, hire a weekly cleaning service, and I own a condo so my yards are already taken care of, but if I had endless money, I’d sell my condo and buy a big house on at least a couple acres and then of course hire a landscaping service to keep the grounds maintained, I’d travel WAY more and start checking places off my “Travel Wish List”, and then spend the rest of my days reading, cooking, having lunch/coffee/tea dates, tending to an herb and veggie garden, doing yoga classes, and volunteering. And maybe I’d open up a Bed and Breakfast. Or just decorate them and then sell them. ha! Ahhhh, the life I plan on having once I meet and marry a wealthy man! ;)

60 Julie June 29, 2011 at 5:45 pm

pretty similar to you….personal trainer, weekly mani/pedis and a cleaning service. I’d also want to get one of those food services that the celebs get where they have perfectly portioned and nutritious meals & snacks based on their weight and goals.

Oh and I’d get keratin treatments on my hair more often. I’ve gotten a couple and loved the result. the treatment has held up well on my hair, but I’m starting to see more frizz. but they’re so pricey!!

61 Erica June 29, 2011 at 5:58 pm

my list would be the EXACT same as yours. lol.

62 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl June 29, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I’d probably spend it on food. That’s where all of my money goes anyway!

63 colleen @ thegiftofmondays June 29, 2011 at 7:03 pm

fun question! i always said if i ever became crazy rich i’d fly first class when i travelled because i hate waiting to get off a plane and i’m somehow always in the very back!!! i’d also have a person who does my hair daily, hire a personal trainer and a personal chef. now that i see so many writing weekly mani/pedi’s, i want that too! no time to make a bigger list today though, because i really have a list still to do today! off to do some laundry, wash some dishes and do some grocery shopping…but a girl can dream, right??

64 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 9:23 pm

We sure can! :)

65 Liz June 29, 2011 at 7:19 pm

I would indulge in some mani/pedi time too! But would get weekly massages FOR SURE. They’re one of my favourite things.

I’d also buy a shiny new car. There’s nothing wrong with mine, but I’ve had it for quite a few years and I’m tired of it. That’s a good enough reason, right? ;)

Another thing – If I had endless money, I’d take waaaay more vacations. Lots of beaches, and I’d haul my friends along with me. Would be so perfect!

66 Amanda June 29, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Ahhh! Don’t pick at the Shellac. You will hurt your nails. Don’t go to the salon and pay to have them off either. Take ten cotton balls and soak each one in nail polish remover. Tape one cotton ball to each fingernail and let them stay on for ten to fifteen minutes. Once the time is up you should be able to easily take the Shellac off without having to pick at it.- oh and save yourself some money too!

Endless money supply- there are too many things that I would do with that :)

67 Kristen June 29, 2011 at 8:51 pm

A personal trainer, monthly hair appointments (rather than every 3 months) for cut and color, and someone to teach me how to cook… preferably someone super cute like Sam from Top Chef. ;) (For those who don’t know who I’m talking about: http://www.samtalbot.com/)

68 Charlie June 29, 2011 at 9:17 pm

I’d get monthly massages, my hair color at the salon instead of in a box, manicures, a maid (who has to do the dishes when I cook :)), all organic food, buy a lululemon store, or a mall :P.
And I really want a mini cooper lol.

69 Jessamy @ The Rambling Asian June 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Oh, if I had an endless supply of money, what would I do???

1. Mani/pedis whenever I want
2. Endless grocery store shopping (I LOVE to go to the grocery store all the time, even if I do not need anything)
3. Buy all the books on my “want to read list” (which is like 4 pages)
4. Take a vacation once a month to a different place
5. Pay off all my student loans
6. Get a puppy (and pay off all the medical bills right then and there)
7. Go clothes shopping (to help me feel better about myself)
8. Probably get a personal trainer

I mean, I am sure the list could go on and on; but for now, this will have to do! :)

P.S. I found your blog from Colleen also! :)

70 Danica June 29, 2011 at 9:23 pm

If I had an endless supply of money I would absolutely love to have a personal trainer. I’d love to be able to buy all the organic food I wanted (it’s hard to budget for that now!), would definitely monthly pedicures, manicures, and massages, and of course there are so many people/organizations I would love to support financially if I didn’t have to worry about money!

71 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) June 29, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Love the patriotic yogurt bowl. :) I’ve been having the same lunch this week!

If I had an endless supply of money, I’d go to culinary school and then start my own bakery. But if the supply had somewhat of an end, I’d just take advantage of the little things. I.e., not feel guilty about eating a Larabar every day. :)

72 Courtney June 29, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Ummm, yes, I would join you in culinary school and the baker biz in a heartbeat ;)

73 Samantha June 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Most of the same stuff as you! I think I’d get Lasik surgery too so I dont have to deal with contacts/glasses anymore – they can be such a pain!

I’d also have someone to clean up after my dog when she does her business in the yard – my least fave chore!

I’m right there with ya on the laundry – but I got sick of digging through baskets of clean clothes for something to wear, so now I just suck it up and do it!

74 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey June 29, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Oooo great topic!!! If I had an endless amount of money, I’d buy a bigger house and start having babies! :)

And just so you know, I’m lazy too and I pick off the shellac manicures too!

75 Amber @ Stop and Smell the Wildflowers June 29, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Wow, I can’t even imagine how awesome that would be. I would probably travel all over the world and help my family out financially. :)

76 Shayla June 29, 2011 at 11:33 pm

I think you know what I’d spend my money on…an endless supply of fro yo and champy!! Heehee ;) I’d also buy more clothes/purses/shoes and do tons and tons of traveling with my hubby and family! :)

77 Courtney June 30, 2011 at 9:33 am

WOOP WOOP for fro yo and champy! :)

78 Khushboo June 30, 2011 at 1:18 am

I love this post. Do you want my beauty pageant answer: If I had all the money in the world, I would donate it to charities and funds towards world peace. In reality:

Open up a frozen yogurt shop
Buy out Whole Foods
Hire a personal trainer who specializes in cardio, strength training and yoga
Have a daily masseuse who wakes me up with a massage
Weekly pedicures
Bi-weekly manicures
A hair stylist who blow-dries my hair every time I wash it
A car….but first I would have to get my driving license
Laser off all the hair on my body
I would say ‘quit my job’ but today’s my last day so no need: WOO!
Book a trip around the world so I could see it all
Tory Burch pumps in all colors
An iPad
Go to finishing school (yes and learn how to be a proper lady ;) )

Ok ill stop being greedy now ;)

79 Courtney June 30, 2011 at 9:32 am

Hahaha, I like your non beauty pageant answers ;)

80 Meg June 30, 2011 at 3:15 am

I would fuel my shopping addiction definitely!
Weekly blow outs at the salon,
hair extensions,
monthly massages,
IPad 2, Chanel
Ballet flats in every color,
YSL stam bag,
Louis Vuitton monogrammed travel trunks,
Every thing ever made by Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren, and Tory Burch
PhD so I dont have to depend on tuition waver and could go anywhere I wanted
Travel Asia extensively
I would own property in England,Aspen, Newport Beach, The Hamptons, Australia, and maybe an Island or two
A stable of horses
A football team
An Escalade, Raspberry
Jag convertible
Yacht (I need a boat to fit my nautical wardrobe)
Personal Trainer
Private Jet
Laser Hair Removal
A puppy, or like 4
Guiltless shopping at WF
An infinity pool
a maid because I am lazy
yea.. Im not materialistic or needy at all….

81 Aine @ Something to Chew Over June 30, 2011 at 5:05 am

I would:

- set up a serious home gym for myself and keep it well stocked with whatever fitness gear takes my fancy!
- buy organic all the time, not just when it’s reduced
- feed my cookbook habit!
- get my hair cut more often
- have sports massages instead of making-do with my foam roller
- travel more
- a pony! :)

82 Niki (Life's a Payne) June 30, 2011 at 7:27 am

Wow this is a great little conversation!

I would…
-get a least weekly massages
-get a personal trainer
-go to lots of those expensive health getaways where you hike in mountains all day and amazing chefs cook delicious healthy foods for you!
-buy a ranch to raise my 10 000 dogs!
-hire someone to clean up all the dog poo!

Thanks for the great discussion Courtney!

83 Sarah June 30, 2011 at 8:35 am

If i had an endless supply of money i would buy a private jet(no more climbing over people):). I would also get a cleaning service and all the shoes, clothing, and purses i could!( selfish i know, but a girl can dream). Oh yeah, and i would get Never Say Never ( yes i am sorely afflicted by Beiber Fever, im in my teens).

84 Sarah June 30, 2011 at 8:36 am

Also, i am a huge believer in tithing (ten percent back to God) so i would do that.

85 Nicole June 30, 2011 at 11:58 am

In addition to the great ideas you had with an endless amount of money, I agree with many of your other commentors that massages would definitely make the list.

I would also hire a team of scientists to figure out a way to make some of the most decadent foods (ICE CREAM!!!) calorie-free, but still as tasty as the full-fat, high caloric kind.

A girl can dream, can’t she??? ;-)

86 Courtney June 30, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Oh gosh…that would be incredible!!!