Sarah’s Bridal Shower

This afternoon, I had the honor of attending my dear friend Sarah’s bridal shower and spending time with some great friends. Time really is flying…it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating their engagement!

Everything at Sarah’s shower was beautifully organized by her bridal party and incorporated so many of Sarah’s favorite things.

Our friend, Christina, also did an absolutely amazing job on so many aspects of the shower, including these wine glasses (which she hand painted), and the beautiful sunflower cupcakes.

Aren’t they adorable??

Mimosas were also available shortly after arriving, so I made sure to partake in one two of those.

A little while later, the guest of honor arrived with her fiancé, Jeff.

Not surprisingly, she immediately started to tear up, which was not a surprise; Sarah is one of the most humble, caring people that I know, who will always put everyone else’s needs before her own. Seeing her be able to enjoy this day, in honor of her, was really something special. She totally deserved it.

The shower, which was held at Malozzi’s, served up an amazing brunch spread, filled with an assortment of delicious items. I opted for some French toast, eggs, home fries, and a small serving of a fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait. Everything was delicious.

Plus, it didn’t hurt that I was in the company of some awesome dining companions: Kate, Mal, and Denise.

While Sarah was opening her gifts, I enjoyed a vanilla cupcakes, which was incredible in every way possible.

I must say, for being “nervous,” Sarah was absolutely radiant all day long. I’m so glad that she was able to share this day with so many of her close friends and family, and I was thrilled to be a part of it and see her revel in every last moment.

Not only is Sarah one of my best friends, but I’m so happy to be able to call her my family, too.

Congratulations, Sarah and Jeff!

You are so tan! My pale, pale skin is so jealous!

That cupcake looks amazing! (But was it better than one of your creations?) 😉

My friends are just now starting to get married and I have my first bridal shower next weekend!

Love wedding showers! I just love weddings : )

how beautiful it all looked and she seems like an amazing person, congrats to her on the upcoming wedding!!

awww today must have been a bridal shower kinda day! i went to one of my bestie’s today and it was fun :) except they definitely didn’t have gorgeous sunflower cupcakes. boo to boring sheet cake haha

The little sunflower details really make that brunch so special! Noting that, for friends’ upcoming wedding celebrations…

And girl you look SO tan!

Aww, sunflowers are my favorite too!!! (they were my wedding flower)
    LOVE all of the sunflower stuff, especially the cupcakes- how cute!!
    You ladies are BEAUTIFUL!

6. Nicole says

Hi, Courtney! I’m a good friend of Katie’s, over at LegallyFit. I really liked your guest post that you wrote on her blog a few months ago, featuring some of your fave recipes. Since then, I’ve been checking your blog from time to time, and I’ve really enjoyed reading all about your fitness routines and other (seriously awesome!) healthy and “sweet-tooth” recipes… keep it up, you’re a great blogger :)

I love this post, it gave me some great ideas for my friend’s upcoming shower. She also loves sunflowers, and I may or may not “borrow” a few of these awesome and super-creative ideas! Thanks!

• Courtney says

Hi Nicole! Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet comments. Hearing things like that will never get old! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the ‘ol bloggy and that you were able to get some ideas for your friend’s shower! :)

1. […] Skip to content Skip to content HomeMy StoryContact MeBe a Fashionista!Q & A’sQ&A's – Round 1Q&A's – Round 2Q&A's – Round 3Q&A's – Round 4Q&A's – Round 5RecipesBreads/MuffinsBreakfastCookies/Cookie BarsCupcakes & FrostingsDinnersPies/Trifles/Truffles/Candies/CrispsSalads/Sides/Odds & EndsBlog LoveWeddingHoneymoon in St. LuciaCourtney & JayGetting ReadyFlowersWedding PartyFamilyCeremonyDecorations & DetailsReceptionRehearsal DinnerWorkouts30 Minute Speedy Interval Run45 Minute Treadmill WorkoutWorkout Log30 Minute Calorie Blast30 Minute Interval RunIncline Treadmill WorkoutShop ← Sarah’s Bridal Shower […]