The New Favorites Page!

All yesterday afternoon, this morning, and some of this afternoon, I have been hard at work on the ‘ol bloggy!

I’ve been working so hard that I haven’t really been able to give Cody the attention that he’s so used to. Apparently, he was annoyed enough with me to come up onto the kitchen table and make me aware of it.

Darn spoiled cat.

BUT, as you may notice there on the screen, STSL has a brand-spankin’-new page!

I’ve got a new Favorites Page!

It’s something I’ve been wanting to put together for a while now and just kept finding reasons to put it off. But after a lot of searching and sorting through posts, as well as some pulling out of my hair, the page is (hopefully) complete!

You’ll see that it is broken down into four categories:

Favorite “Just Because” Posts

Favorite Workout & Fitness Posts

Favorite Cody Posts

Favorite Restaurants

You’ll also notice that my Blog Love page has also been moved to here, since I ran out of room along the top of my home page.

I hope you all enjoy my new page as much as I do! If there are any posts that you can think of that I should have included in any particular category, please feel free to let me know!

But for now, I think I need to go and take a break from this computer. Phew!

Question for the Afternoon:

How many hours per day do you typically spend at a computer?

oh gosh…way too many. Getting an iphone only adds to the problem. in my house, we call it screen time. I definitely get too much screen time! Luckily I balance it out with plenty of outdoor play :)

Way too many! I am on the computer 7-8 hours a day for work, then probably another 1-2 in the evening!
    Great idea, can’t wait to check out the new page!

I love a favorites page or “best of” page, when I have enough content to fill that up I’d like to do it to, both for me and readers! I spend way too much time in front of the computer between my job & personal use. Probably about 11 hours a day!

During the school year I only spend about an hour on the computer each day (not counting time doing lesson plans and entering grades online), but during the summer I spend waaaaaaaaay too much time online!

Love your new page…and love the adorable pics of the Code-ster 😉

I spend way too many hours at the computer…1 hour for blogging before work, then at work I spend 7+ hours at the computer (I’m an Office Manager), then another hour once I get home from work for more blogging misc. Phew…sometimes I wish I had a job that had me more on my feet!

Since starting the blog, my time in front of the computer has increased dramatically. But I know that once work starts, it’s going to have to decrease again. I just can’t do what I’m doing now and work a full-time job. I still plan to blog, but I’ll probably only be able to spend an hour in front of the computer, versus 3-4! :)

I work full time in an office and my blog is new so I am always in front of a computer. I even took my laptop on a dinner date with my husband and made him go to a coffee shop with WiFi so I could blog. Love that he supports me in my Blogging efforts.

Great idea to group them all together! I’ll have to see if there are any that I’ve missed :)
    I spend way too much time attached to a computer every day. But that’s what you get for working in research I suppose!