Someone’s Going Shopping!

Holy guacamole! I feel like this entire day has been a whirlwind so far!

I woke up early this morning to get started on a batch of cupcakes that I needed to have done for today, and worked on them straight through for about 3-1/2 hours.

“Buuuuzzzzzz Lightyear…to the rescue!!” Smile

Shortly after they were finished, I headed out to drop them off which juuuuust so happened to be next to a Dunkin’ Donuts…

Hey, I only had half of a glass this morning. Plus, it IS Coffee Friday, and if I hadn’t gotten one, I would have ruined my streak that I’ve had going for the last few weeks. I swear, I’m not totally addicted.

*****

Now, I’ve got to attempt to get crackin’ on the rest of my to-do list which has been very neglected for the past two days. I swear, there needs to be like, 500 hours in a day…anyone else with me on this?

*****

We have a WINNER!!

Thank you so much, as always, to everyone who entered my $50.00 iHerb.com Shopping Spree. Our lucky winner is…

spreewin1

spreewin

Congratulations, Kellie! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney[@]gmail[.]com so we can get your shopping spree started!

As for everyone else, don’t forget…you still have a chance to save some moola…

Just enter coupon code SAZ564 at checkout to receive $5.00 off your first order! You can click right here to start your shopping.

Hope everyone’s Friday is going great so far!

Question for the Afternoon:

Now that I’ve got Buzz Lightyear on the brain…

What is your favorite Disney movie?

Comments

1. cass says

hopefully this isnt too nosy of me =) but im curious are you working right now? or looking for specific jobs? you always seem so busy! im currently not working (teacher as well)….and i dont know what to do with my time!

• Courtney says

That’s ok!
      Right now, I’m putting a lot of time working on my blog and doing some cupcake orders for friends on the side. I’ve always been able to keep myself busy. ;)
      I am looking for jobs, but not so much in the teaching field

I’m the oddball! Everyone always says “The Little Mermaid,” but…I am all about “Hercules”!!!

And fave Toy Story character…? Buzz Lightyear of course! I think most people prefer Woody.

Great cupcakes! What flavors?

3. Sarah C says

You should open up your own cupcake shop! Every cupcake you make looks amazing. Great detail on them too :-)

What cute cupcakes!

My all time favorite Disney movie was Beauty and the Beast…I always wanted to be like Belle!

I also loved Lion King too…I’m a lover of animals and really loved the soundtrack :)

Those cupcakes look AMAZING! You are too creative!!

I love ‘em all but Beauty & the Beast is probably my fave! Or Aladdin! Or…oh gosh don’t make me choooose!

6. Jamie says

Hey Courtney! I really enjoy reading your blog! I too make cupcakes as a side business when i get orders nothing to serious but i LOVE it! I was wondering how you did your super cute cupcake picks??? Did u make them yourself or do you know where i could buy them?
    Thanks and have a great weekend!
    Jamie

• Courtney says

Hi Jamie!
      Honestly, all I did was search online and printed out numerous copies of a photo that would work, cut them out, and taped them to toothpicks.

Nothing too crazy, as you can see! ;)

I didn’t realize that you do coffee Friday too. Not that I officially do it on my blog, but I almost always go to Starbucks on Friday. But sadly, not today. It has been pouring in Charlotte all day long so I haven’t been able to leave the office. :(

The cupcakes are adorable! Also, I was at the gym this afternoon, and there was a groaner/moaner! She would do various weight machines and let out these moans. People all over the gym would look over at her like, “What the H?” Anyhow, I thought of you and your experience with groaners at the gym! They’re everywhere!

You never can beat a Disney movie. My fav? Little Mermaid! I always wanted to be her. In fact, I would recreate her swimming up to the rock in the bathtub when I was younger. Ha. Weird? Maybe.

Now that I’m older I love going back and looking for all the hidden things in the movies! Like has anyone seen the priest in the Little Mermaid?! OH MY GOSH! Kills me! Or what’s written in the sky in Lion King?

Unbelievable but HILARIOUS!