Free Yogurt Coupon!

You guys know I love you.

So how about a hook ya’ll up with a FREE coupon for some Dannon Activia yogurt??

To get your coupon do as follows:

• 1) Visit the Activia Selects Facebook page to get your FREE coupon (this will take you to a FB page)
  • 2) “Like” the page
  • 3) You may have to also click on the “Activia Select” link on the left sidebar
  • 4) Enter your information in the form, select the yogurt you’d like to try and click on “Get Coupon”
  • 5) You will receive an email with a link to the printable coupon.
  • 6) Print the coupon (you may need to allow the Java print plug-in on your browser)
  • 7) Bring it to a store to redeem your free Dannon Activia sample

**Visit the Activia Selects Facebook page to get your FREE coupon now!**

Now, through August 15th, Dannon Activia is promoting their FREE printable coupon, which can be used to get a free Activia yogurt. Of course, when I first found out about the coupon, I knew I had to give it a go. I mean, hey, I’m always up for trying something at least once…especially when it’s FREE!

Using my free coupon, I picked up two varieties of the Activia Selects: the Parfait, and the Greek yogurt. I have not yet tried the parfait, but I decided to try out the Greek yogurt this afternoon.

Compared to the Greek yogurt that I’m used to eating, I’d definitely say that this one is sweeter. There is a higher amount of sugar and calories in this yogurt, but for someone who may be looking for a bit sweeter Greek yogurt, this may be for you. Texture-wise, it’s also not quite as thick as the Greek yogurts that I’m used to.

I’m actually thinking that for me and my likes, that this would be good if it was thrown in the freezer for a bit, with some dark chocolate chips added to it for a little after-dinner dessert. Who’s with me??

Either way, it’s free, so it’s worth trying out, right? Winking smile

Along with my yogurt, I snacked on the rest of a light lunch. I’m meeting up with a special someone later this afternoon for some yummy treats, so I figured I should keep things on the lighter side.

I used three pieces of deli turkey, and filled them with some sliced tomato, spinach, bread and butter pickles, and a little honey mustard. Then I rolled ‘em all up so they were nice and messy fancy.

Easy peasy squeezy! Winking smile

Now I’ve got to get myself together to head out soon. I’m excited!!

Questions for the Afternoon:

What’s your favorite kind of yogurt?

Do you enjoy Greek yogurt?

This sponsorship is brought to you by Activia Selects who we have partnered with for this promotion.
FREE coupon offer good 8/3 /11 – 8/15/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $3.00. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S only. VOID IN LA, NJ, CA. Coupon valid until 8/15/11.
Residents of LA, NJ, CA will be given a ‘$1 off 3 Activia Selects’ coupon.

I love Greek yogurt but we are just starting to get more brands and flavors into Canada – so far only PC and Liberty brands but it is better than nothing!
    My favorite it Liberty fat free Greek yogurt, I think I actually may have a obsession with it! haha
    Love Chobani when we are in the States though!

I’m definitely a sweets kinda girl, so I love any sweet yogurt. I do love the health benefits and creaminess of Greek yogurt though. I usually will buy plain Greek yogurt and add some honey and fruit…yummy! I’m definitely trying this coupon out! Thanks for sharing!

It’s funny, the reason I only like greek yogurt (as opposed to other yogurt) is because I don’t like the sweetness of yogurt! Those turkey roll-ups look really good right now. I may need to eat an early lunch!

Last week I got that coupon and got that exact Greek yogurt…I thought it was ok and wasn’t happy with the texture at all, so I’m on board with you on freezing it and having it as a dessert :)

I really like my Greek yogurts to be thick so I’m all about the Fage, that’s my favorite kind texture wise. It’s a bit on the tart side so I like to sweeten it up with some Splenda and Peanut Butter Puffins!

5. marci says

I love LOVE love greek yogurt, with my favorite being Fage.

I used to mix in some chocolate protien powder in the plain 0% but now i mix in a little bit of nutella and have it as an afterdinner snack. It is AMAZING, i’m telling you – I will eat it plain (nuttella + plain greek) or add in some sliced strawberries too!

Also, I am sitting at work drooling over those turkey wraps, the look delish!

I loveeeee greek yougurt. I actually make a mix of plain chobani and dannon activia, but this yogurt is exactly like that. I’ll have to try it!

I like greek yogurt but sadly I have to come to discover that I am lactose intolerant and whenever I eat more than a tablespoon of greek yogurt I get some major stomach discomfort. If you listen closely you can probably hear me wailing all the way from Texas! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

Just signed up for my free greek yogurt!! Ever since finding Chobani, I am a greek yogurt fanatic! I also like Brown Cow Maple and Vanilla yogurts, they are all natural and organic but nothing compares to Chobani’s protein!

I totally love Greek yogurt, Fage 0% specficially. I’ve tried others, but this one is definitely the creamiest with no chalky taste. Without sweetner, it’s really tart, but I add a few Splendas and I’m good to go. Plus, its a great base for granola, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.

That looks like a great lunch! I love turkey roll ups!
    My favorite kind of yogurt is mango chobani greek yogurt! Vanilla Oikos is a close second!

11. Audrey says

My favorite type of Greek Yogurt is plain nonfat Greek yogurt. I used to just eat it plain (or with some Stevia), but now I’ll add Fiber One Original, strawberries, or other sweeteners, like sugar-free Torani syrups (don’t judge), or Walden Farm’s Chocolate dip (okay this you can judge). Still, I do enjoy it plain though too.

1. […] Skip to content Skip to content HomeMy StoryContact MeBe a Fashionista!Q & A’sQ&A's – Round 1Q&A's – Round 2Q&A's – Round 3Q&A's – Round 4Q&A's – Round 5FavoritesBlog Love"Just Because" PostsWorkout & Fitness PostsCody PostsRestaurants (local and travel)RecipesBreads/MuffinsBreakfastCookies/Cookie BarsCupcakes & FrostingsDinnersPies/Trifles/Truffles/Candies/CrispsSalads/Sides/Odds & EndsWeddingHoneymoon in St. LuciaCourtney & JayGetting ReadyFlowersWedding PartyFamilyCeremonyDecorations & DetailsReceptionRehearsal DinnerWorkouts30 Minute Speedy Interval Run45 Minute Treadmill WorkoutWorkout Log30 Minute Calorie Blast30 Minute Interval RunIncline Treadmill WorkoutShop ← Free Yogurt Coupon! […]