Free Yogurt Coupon!

by Courtney on August 9, 2011

You guys know I love you.

So how about a hook ya’ll up with a FREE coupon for some Dannon Activia yogurt??

To get your coupon do as follows:

• 1) Visit the Activia Selects Facebook page to get your FREE coupon (this will take you to a FB page)
  • 2) “Like” the page
  • 3) You may have to also click on the “Activia Select” link on the left sidebar
  • 4) Enter your information in the form, select the yogurt you’d like to try and click on “Get Coupon”
  • 5) You will receive an email with a link to the printable coupon.
  • 6) Print the coupon (you may need to allow the Java print plug-in on your browser)
  • 7) Bring it to a store to redeem your free Dannon Activia sample

**Visit the Activia Selects Facebook page to get your FREE coupon now!**

Now, through August 15th, Dannon Activia is promoting their FREE printable coupon, which can be used to get a free Activia yogurt. Of course, when I first found out about the coupon, I knew I had to give it a go. I mean, hey, I’m always up for trying something at least once…especially when it’s FREE!

Using my free coupon, I picked up two varieties of the Activia Selects: the Parfait, and the Greek yogurt. I have not yet tried the parfait, but I decided to try out the Greek yogurt this afternoon.

Compared to the Greek yogurt that I’m used to eating, I’d definitely say that this one is sweeter. There is a higher amount of sugar and calories in this yogurt, but for someone who may be looking for a bit sweeter Greek yogurt, this may be for you. Texture-wise, it’s also not quite as thick as the Greek yogurts that I’m used to.

I’m actually thinking that for me and my likes, that this would be good if it was thrown in the freezer for a bit, with some dark chocolate chips added to it for a little after-dinner dessert. Who’s with me??

Either way, it’s free, so it’s worth trying out, right? Winking smile

*****

Along with my yogurt, I snacked on the rest of a light lunch. I’m meeting up with a special someone later this afternoon for some yummy treats, so I figured I should keep things on the lighter side.

I used three pieces of deli turkey, and filled them with some sliced tomato, spinach, bread and butter pickles, and a little honey mustard. Then I rolled ‘em all up so they were nice and messy fancy.

Easy peasy squeezy! Winking smile

Now I’ve got to get myself together to head out soon. I’m excited!!

Questions for the Afternoon:

What’s your favorite kind of yogurt?

Do you enjoy Greek yogurt?

***

This sponsorship is brought to you by Activia Selects who we have partnered with for this promotion.
FREE coupon offer good 8/3 /11 – 8/15/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $3.00. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S only. VOID IN LA, NJ, CA. Coupon valid until 8/15/11.
Residents of LA, NJ, CA will be given a ‘$1 off 3 Activia Selects’ coupon.

1 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance August 9, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Mmm! I totally forgot about butter pickles and how phenomenal they are :D

2 Lindsey August 9, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I love Greek yogurt but we are just starting to get more brands and flavors into Canada – so far only PC and Liberty brands but it is better than nothing!
My favorite it Liberty fat free Greek yogurt, I think I actually may have a obsession with it! haha
Love Chobani when we are in the States though!

3 Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters August 9, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Turkey roll-ups! Those would be good with pepperoncinis :)

Greek yogurt and I are new, fast friends. Tried it for the first time a few months back and haven’t switched back to the usual stuff since!

4 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 9, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I looove greek yogurt and have it every day at lunchtime. :)

Now you’ve got the “Actiiiviiiaaaaaa!” jingle stuck in my head.

5 Courtney August 9, 2011 at 5:15 pm

LOL!! :)

6 Ashley@MyFoodFitnessFun August 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I’m definitely a sweets kinda girl, so I love any sweet yogurt. I do love the health benefits and creaminess of Greek yogurt though. I usually will buy plain Greek yogurt and add some honey and fruit…yummy! I’m definitely trying this coupon out! Thanks for sharing!

7 Samantha @ Running and Cupcakes August 9, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Ever since I put a spoonful of Chobani in my mouth, there has been no turning back! I eat it every.single.day!

8 Jackie @ That Deep Breath August 9, 2011 at 2:14 pm

It’s funny, the reason I only like greek yogurt (as opposed to other yogurt) is because I don’t like the sweetness of yogurt! Those turkey roll-ups look really good right now. I may need to eat an early lunch!

9 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl August 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I find Activia yogurt to be a bit sweeter in general but am definitely planning on trying their new varieties. Thanks for the coupon!

I love Greek Yogurt, especially mixed with pudding. mmmmmm…

10 Shayla @ The Good Life August 9, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Last week I got that coupon and got that exact Greek yogurt…I thought it was ok and wasn’t happy with the texture at all, so I’m on board with you on freezing it and having it as a dessert :)

I really like my Greek yogurts to be thick so I’m all about the Fage, that’s my favorite kind texture wise. It’s a bit on the tart side so I like to sweeten it up with some Splenda and Peanut Butter Puffins!

11 marci August 9, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I love LOVE love greek yogurt, with my favorite being Fage.

I used to mix in some chocolate protien powder in the plain 0% but now i mix in a little bit of nutella and have it as an afterdinner snack. It is AMAZING, i’m telling you – I will eat it plain (nuttella + plain greek) or add in some sliced strawberries too!

Also, I am sitting at work drooling over those turkey wraps, the look delish!

12 Courtney August 9, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I’ve discovered that I can’t keep nutella in the house like that…it’s TROUBLE! ;)

13 sweet and savvy August 9, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Thanks for this free coupon!! And I love how your wraps are inside out. :)

14 Brittany August 9, 2011 at 3:17 pm

I loveeeee greek yougurt. I actually make a mix of plain chobani and dannon activia, but this yogurt is exactly like that. I’ll have to try it!

15 Kelly August 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I like greek yogurt but sadly I have to come to discover that I am lactose intolerant and whenever I eat more than a tablespoon of greek yogurt I get some major stomach discomfort. If you listen closely you can probably hear me wailing all the way from Texas! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

16 Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats August 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm

My favorite plain greek yogurt is the Oikos organic kind and my favorite flavored greek yogurt is hands down lemon Chobani! :) Mmm!

17 Ruthie Hart August 9, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Just signed up for my free greek yogurt!! Ever since finding Chobani, I am a greek yogurt fanatic! I also like Brown Cow Maple and Vanilla yogurts, they are all natural and organic but nothing compares to Chobani’s protein!

18 Amy August 9, 2011 at 3:58 pm

I love Chiobani greek yogurt. Its so good I like to break up a lara bar into it. So yummy!!

19 Rosa - Fitness, Food, Fulfilled August 9, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I totally love Greek yogurt, Fage 0% specficially. I’ve tried others, but this one is definitely the creamiest with no chalky taste. Without sweetner, it’s really tart, but I add a few Splendas and I’m good to go. Plus, its a great base for granola, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.

20 Cait @ Cait hates Cake August 9, 2011 at 4:19 pm

I’ve been eating coconut yogurt a lot lately. Good stuff!

21 Raquel August 9, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Where do you find coconut yogurt? And who makes it?

22 Cait @ Cait hates Cake August 9, 2011 at 8:50 pm

So Delicious. I buy it at Whole Foods.

23 Raquel August 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Thanks! Will def be making a trip!

24 Amanda August 9, 2011 at 4:38 pm

LOVE IT! Thank you xoxoxo

25 Cara August 9, 2011 at 4:47 pm

That looks like a great lunch! I love turkey roll ups!
My favorite kind of yogurt is mango chobani greek yogurt! Vanilla Oikos is a close second!

26 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn August 9, 2011 at 5:05 pm

I doo love greek! Just no sug. No thanks. Stevia fooo me!

27 Girl In The Pink August 9, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I’m trying to cut back on my dairy intake, so recently I have been enjoying coconut milk yogurt! It’s delicious, but not as versatile as plain greek yogurt!

28 Sarah @ Simply Dove August 9, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Awesome! I love free stuff!! Haha! I really like Fage greek yogurt. It’s so creamy! :)

29 Khushboo August 10, 2011 at 1:47 am

Love greek yogurt so will def be trying that out. Does it have as much protein?

30 Courtney August 10, 2011 at 9:29 am

Ahhh, I don’t remember…the cup is in the garbage :(

31 Audrey August 11, 2011 at 7:19 pm

My favorite type of Greek Yogurt is plain nonfat Greek yogurt. I used to just eat it plain (or with some Stevia), but now I’ll add Fiber One Original, strawberries, or other sweeteners, like sugar-free Torani syrups (don’t judge), or Walden Farm’s Chocolate dip (okay this you can judge). Still, I do enjoy it plain though too.