A Little Spacy

by Courtney on August 17, 2011

My To-Do list is still not finished…but I’m making progress!

The suitcase is 85% packed…and thank you so much to all of you for recommending the “rolling” of the clothing. I can definitely see where this makes more room. You guys rock.

Dinner was totally eaten on the fly in the midst of my frantic running around…

…but that doesn’t mean that my ham, cheese, and tomato sandwich wasn’t delicious.

I packaged up all the cookies and they’re ready to go…

And I even had time to squeeze in a trip down to Jay’s softball game, which brought me face-to-face with what may be one of the most delicious little treats to ever cross my lips.

Lucky for you guys, I’ll be sharing the recipe with you all tomorrow. You’re totally going to want to check this one out. Winking smile

Sorry if tonight’s post seems a little spacy…I feel like I’m in about 1,000 different places right now and still have a bunch to do. Yikes.

So for now, I’m gonna jet, but I promise, I’ll be back to the norm tomorrow!

1 Mallory @ It's Only Life August 17, 2011 at 9:11 pm

I had a sandwich for dinner tonight, too! Just didn’t feel like cooking (aka I was way too impatient and hungry).

Whatever those pretzel things are… I want one! :)
Mallory @ It’s Only Life recently posted..Chocolate Pancake Bust + Repeat Lunch

2 Sam August 17, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Hey… I just made those pretzel/pb things for the work party… hmmmm ;)

3 Courtney August 17, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Hahaha, yes you did! I will be giving you credit for them :)

4 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn August 17, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Omigahhh those look SO GOOD you’re bringing them to HLS right?!?! Also I should probably start packing for HLS…that might be a good idea.
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..The Best Omelet Ever.

5 Emma @ Microcosm of Life August 17, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I always roll my clothes! I like to lay them all out and roll up the whole pile into one giant clothes burrito!
Emma @ Microcosm of Life recently posted..Double Fisting

6 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles August 17, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Glad the rolling worked for you, it has totally helped me out a time or two!
No worries about being spacey, we’ll all forgive you, especially with the pretzel picture and promise that you’ll share the love! ….Very sweet of you! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..California- Day 2 (part 1)

7 Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers August 17, 2011 at 9:29 pm

What precious packaging! You’re too generous.

I just go crazy over anything with pretzels and chocolate. Throw PB into the mix, and you’ve got a mouthgasm. Yes, some the best kind of -gasms.
Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers recently posted..No Rest for the Wicked (and sweaty and tired!)

8 Danielle Spellman @Squirrel Snackin' August 17, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I can’t wait for the recipe for those pretzel treats! Making them ASAP! lol
Danielle Spellman @Squirrel Snackin’ recently posted..WIAW first timer!

9 Liz @ Tip Top Shape August 17, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Cannot wait for that recipe!! Looks amazing!

10 Liz @ Something To Chew Om August 17, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Oooh those look great! Can’t wait to get my hands on the recipe :)

11 Ashley@MyFoodNFitnessDiaries August 17, 2011 at 11:23 pm

OH MY! Those look like some sort of pretzel/peanut butter/chocolate deliciousness! I cannot wait to see the recipe tomorrow! Chocolate dipped pretzels and peanut butter are two of my favorite foods, so I’m sure this will be perfect!
Ashley@MyFoodNFitnessDiaries recently posted..Avoiding the “Freshman 15″ in College

12 Terri August 17, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Those pretzel things do look good , can’t wait for the recipe.. Have a great time here in Philly, I am unable to go to HLS but I do live here. There is so much to see here.. and eat,lol. South Street would be the place to go for interesting shops , water ice, and cheese steaks at Jims. There is a cute cheese steak shop on Market and 3rd or 4th street. It’s been rated best of Philly, so you can check that out if you are near there. All the fancy restaurants are up by Rittenhouse Square.. I love the tuna tacos at Vango and my favorite drink ever is Mocha Madness at Max Brenners. Reading Terminal is great.. can’t wait to hear all about HLS.

13 Khushboo August 18, 2011 at 12:48 am

I love sea salt chocolate but throw pb in the mix and I know it’s going to be a hit – can’t wait for that recipe!
Khushboo recently posted..Holy guacamole!

14 Allie August 18, 2011 at 7:26 am

Those pretzle things look AMAZING! Can’t wait for the recipe.

Good luck with the rest of the packing!

15 Hope August 18, 2011 at 8:51 am

Rolling your clothes to make more room in your suitcase is a really good packing tip! Those pretzel cookies look so good! I cannot wait for the recipe! Have fun in my town Philly!! :)
Hope recently posted..Old Blue Eyes…

16 Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats August 18, 2011 at 10:15 am

That pretzel creation looks so good! :) Gotta love sweet and salty all in one little package!
Abby @ Abz ‘n’ Oats recently posted..WIAW #4

17 Maria@La_Piattini August 18, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I cannot wait to see the recipe for those- um wow!!!
Maria@La_Piattini recently posted..Current Obsessions: August

18 Sarah August 25, 2011 at 7:15 am

I ALWAYS roll my clothes because I ALWAYS overpack ;)

P.s Those pretzels look AWESOMMMEEEEE
Sarah recently posted..The Earthquake I didn’t know was happeneing.