Off To Philly!

by Courtney on August 18, 2011

Gooooood Morning! I am pumped up and ready to go today!

Literally…I went to BodyPump this morning. Winking smile

I hit up my usual pump class this morning, followed by 10 quick minutes of intervals on the elliptical.

Then I scurried my boo-tay home, showered up and made some breakfast.

Another cereal combo bowl was the name of the game today, complete with Kashi Golden Goodness, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, blueberries, banana slices, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I also enjoyed a mug-o-joe which was amazing.

Now, I’m trying my hardest not to be late for when my fellow carpoolers arrive because you know what today is…

I’m off to Philly for HLS!! Open-mouthed smile

Can I just say how glad I am that I am NOT flying this year?? In case you’re a newer reader and you don’t know the whole scoop on last year’s mess, here’s all of my posts from last year’s HLS conference to catch you up to speed.

A Shaky Start

Chicago on Foot

Kickin’ Off HLS!

Healthy Living Summit = An Eating Frenzy

Bon Voyage Chicago!

Airports and Time to Think

Alright guys and gals, gotta run. See ya from Philly!!

1 Krissie J August 18, 2011 at 8:52 am

Drive safe and I’ll be seeing you at the Frito Lay demo tomorrow! Woo! :D
Krissie J recently posted..Goji Berries Review

2 Hope August 18, 2011 at 8:52 am

Have a safe drive! Be careful. The weather is really miserable here today.
Hope recently posted..Old Blue Eyes…

3 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat August 18, 2011 at 8:52 am

Carpooling is a fab idea… have fun!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Lightened Up – Crab Cakes

4 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles August 18, 2011 at 8:55 am

Happy Travels!! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..California- Day 2 (part 1)

5 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 18, 2011 at 9:01 am

WOOHOOO! so excited to see you!

p.s. you always have the absolute cutest mugs.
Alyssa @ Life of bLyss recently posted..You Learn Something New Every Day.

6 Blog is the New Black August 18, 2011 at 9:01 am

Haev so much fun, Court! GOod luck with your talk! Sad i can’t make it to meet ya! ;0)
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Nectarine Blueberry Cobbler

7 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet August 18, 2011 at 9:22 am

Have a safe trip! I CANNOT wait to meet you and hear your panel talk :)
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Walk n’ Shop

8 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance August 18, 2011 at 9:27 am

Travel safely, Courtney! I will not be going but I know that you will be kicking butt in your speech about rising above negativity :D
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Chop Chop Farewell

9 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl August 18, 2011 at 9:30 am

Safe travels! Seee you tomorrow!!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..The Best 7 Links EVER

10 Amy B @ Second City Randomness August 18, 2011 at 9:34 am

Enjoy yourself! So sorry I can’t be there to hang out with you again!
Amy B @ Second City Randomness recently posted..Cheap Eats and Necessary Drinks

11 sweet and savvy August 18, 2011 at 9:36 am

I need To shop wherever you buy your coffee mugs!! Have a great time in Philly!
sweet and savvy recently posted..Perfect No Bake Cookies

12 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health August 18, 2011 at 9:37 am

Your coffee mug is so cute! Have a safe drive! Can’t wait to hear all about HLS…I’ll be wishing I was there. Wish I could meet you!
Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Another Day of Florida Fun

13 Aine @ Something to Chew Over August 18, 2011 at 9:41 am

Love your mug!

Safe trip to Philly! I really wish I could go to HLS :(
Aine @ Something to Chew Over recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday #1

14 Ashley@MyFoodNFitnessDiaries August 18, 2011 at 9:41 am

You always make those cereal bowls look so delicious!

Have a great trip!!
Ashley@MyFoodNFitnessDiaries recently posted..Avoiding the “Freshman 15″ in College

15 Ruthie Hart August 18, 2011 at 10:43 am

have fun courtney! I look forward to seeing all my favorite bloggers together!!!!! xo
Ruthie Hart recently posted..Lakehouse love

16 Leanne (Bride to Mrs.) August 18, 2011 at 11:01 am

Drive Safe! :)

I just read all of your previous posts on last year’s HLS and omg, it makes me kick myself for not going this year. Maybe next year? :)
Leanne (Bride to Mrs.) recently posted..Five Random Things

17 Cait @ Cait hates Cake August 18, 2011 at 11:12 am

Have fun!! I’m totally jealous!!
Cait @ Cait hates Cake recently posted..Stubborn Basenji

18 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries August 18, 2011 at 11:18 am

Have so much fun! I *wish* I was going to be there! Maybe next year! :)
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Wedding Reception: Pictures

19 cailen August 18, 2011 at 11:21 am

i love cereal combos – one of my favorite breakfasts of all time : ) i am so bummed i didn’t get a ticket to hlsummit – they sold out sooooo fast! have an awesome time, and i can’t wait to hear all about it.

thanks again for your help with vegetables & vodka – i’m getting great feedback about it!

cheers!
cailen
cailen recently posted..how to detox

20 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] August 18, 2011 at 11:23 am

I remember that travel day well, haha. Glad you don’t have to do that again ;) Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certification {in a nutshell}

21 Khushboo August 18, 2011 at 11:39 am

Ha I remember reading those recaps and feeling so bad for u! Hope your journey is smoother this yr round!
Khushboo recently posted..Brown paper bag: week 1

22 Laura @ Unchartered 20s August 18, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Have fun at the HLS!! If you drive thru NYC wave to me in my office building haha
Laura @ Unchartered 20s recently posted..Mad 4 Chicken

23 Danielle Spellman @ Squirrel Snackin' August 18, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Have a great time! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
Danielle Spellman @ Squirrel Snackin’ recently posted..WIAW first timer!

24 Maria@La_Piattini August 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Good luck traveling and have so much fun! I really hope to go next year :)
Maria@La_Piattini recently posted..Current Obsessions: August

25 sara @ the foodie diaries August 18, 2011 at 12:19 pm

SO JEALOUS of you all going to HLS, I wish more than anything I could be there! You’re going to have so much fun :) Can’t wait to read all about it!! :)
sara @ the foodie diaries recently posted..The Question Is… Where To Next?

26 Shayla @ The Good Life August 18, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Have fun at HLS and safe travels! I’m so bummed I’m not going to meet all you lovely ladies!! Maybe next year?! ;)
Shayla @ The Good Life recently posted..Blogging Inspiration

27 Lizzie August 18, 2011 at 5:28 pm

During the school year i get hooked on cereal combo bowls, because i dont hav any time to make oats! I love your combos! They always look so delicious!
Lizzie recently posted..Speedy Short Morning.

28 colleen @ thegiftofmondays August 19, 2011 at 8:31 am

i’ve never done the cereal combo bowl (can you believe??) but i’m going off to do it right now. thanks for always having the best ideas and the BEST inspiration!

hope your weekend is fab!
colleen @ thegiftofmondays recently posted..do you know who your friends are?