Wedding Sneak Peek

by Courtney on September 4, 2011

It’s official…

We can now call them husband and wife!

Congratulations, Sarah & Jeff!!

The wedding was an absolute blast, and the bride and groom definitely looked like they were enjoying themselves the entire evening.

I’ll be sure to do a full recap later on, but for now, I figured I’d give you all a little sneak peek since it’s time for us to go continue the celebration with the happy couple and the rest of our friends and family.

Man, I just LOVE weddings! Smile

1 Alba&Dilek @TwoBaklavaStory September 4, 2011 at 11:37 am

Your red dress looks fabulous on you! The bride looks so pretty and I love her necklace!
Have fun!
Alba&Dilek @TwoBaklavaStory recently posted..My Sugar

2 Savannah @ Sweet and Savvy September 4, 2011 at 11:48 am

The bride looks GORGEOUS! :) Glad to see everyone had a good time!
Savannah @ Sweet and Savvy recently posted..Saturday Scones and a Salad Monster

3 cailen September 4, 2011 at 11:54 am

Looks like a beautiful event! I LOVE weddings too :-)

4 Mac September 4, 2011 at 12:04 pm

The wedding looks beautiful! And I love her wedding dress!!

5 Brittany September 4, 2011 at 12:07 pm

ahhh.. the wedding looked beautiful!! Hope you’re having a great weekend lady!
Brittany recently posted..Workout Songs and the Giveway Winner

6 Khushboo September 4, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Love your dress!
Khushboo recently posted..Chicks before…

7 kristen September 4, 2011 at 12:22 pm

i love weddings too! and her dress is beautiful!

8 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] September 4, 2011 at 12:22 pm

What a stunning dress!!
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..zucchini walnut chocolate chip cookies.

9 Holly September 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Wow the bride’s dress is stunning! It’s very unique…love it!

10 Mary @ Bites and Bliss September 4, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Congratulations to the happy couple!! Gorgeous wedding from the sneak peak. Absolutely love your dress, to!!
Mary @ Bites and Bliss recently posted..Rainy running

11 Mary @ Bites and Bliss September 4, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Whoops, meant too ;)
Mary @ Bites and Bliss recently posted..Rainy running

12 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance September 4, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I’m happy to see that the wedding season didn’t really end in August :) Have fun girlie
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

13 briana September 4, 2011 at 3:54 pm

stunning! I’m getting married in three week and hope I look as beautiful as your friend did! Love her dress!

14 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries September 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Aww I just love weddings too! We have 3 to go to in one month, and I’m so excited about it!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..What [Was] For Dinner: Salmon Twice-Baked Potatoes

15 Holly September 4, 2011 at 5:35 pm

LOVE her necklace!!
& I love the new font on your site. I’m noticing a few small changes on here & I’m really like them :D
Holly recently posted..Crohn’s Mini Series- Part II

16 Liz @ Tip Top Shape September 4, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I am obsessed with that necklace!!!! Such a great addition!
Liz @ Tip Top Shape recently posted..Goddess Salad

17 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey September 4, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Beautiful ceremony location!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..benefits of the three day weekend

18 Stephanie @ StephSnacks September 4, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I love weddings, too! The brides dress is soo pretty!
Stephanie @ StephSnacks recently posted..A ‘New Life’ Dinner

19 colleen @ thegiftofmondays September 4, 2011 at 8:38 pm

love her dress and necklace…so unique!!!
colleen @ thegiftofmondays recently posted..who told you that lie?

20 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 4, 2011 at 9:16 pm

She looks absolutely gorgeous!! I love weddings, too. I’ll never understand why some people don’t like them! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A Truly Inspiring Guest Post from Brittany

21 Katie @ Plates and Paste September 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Aw, looks like a great time! LOVE her dress. Can’t wait to see more details!
Katie @ Plates and Paste recently posted..Coasting Through Coaster Making