Even Better Than The Last

You know what’s a total bummer?

When you set out to find something you’re looking for and you have no such luck. Yep…guess who doesn’t have any new dumbbells or sneakers yet?

*raises hand* – “Meeeeee!”

Ahh well. I only went to one store, and it was my own fault that I didn’t feel like looking anywhere else. I’ll just make another attempt tomorrow.

But hey; you know what’s pretty awesome? The fact that I was able to get the ingredients I needed for tonight’s dinner and that it turned out completely amazing.

Oh my gosh. There really just aren’t enough words for this Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. I love how it’s absolutely loaded with veggies and then gets a generous helping of warm, gooey cheese to top it all off.

I think that tonight’s squash was actually even better than the last, thanks to having some of my homemade sauce thawed from the freezer to use.

And finally, one of the best parts about me making this recipe? Jay wants absolutely nothing to do with spaghetti squash, so that means I have a whole other half to have for leftovers. Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about! Smile

I may or may not have dug into another box of the chocolate covered dates while I was prepping tonight’s dinner…but I’ll leave that for you to decide.

Okay, okay, you already know I dug in so let me just tell you that the coconut bon dates are even better than the crispy. I wouldn’t have thought that was even possible. So make sure you get your entries in for my giveaway – you only have until tomorrow!

***

Oh yeah, there’s one more thing I almost forgot…

We have dessert in the house tonight.

Yes, I did a little baking today. It’s been quite a while since I last gave you guys a new cupcake recipe.

And don’t worry, I’ll be sharing the details with you all tomorrow. I promise! Smile

Question for the Evening:

Do you have any recipes that you love but your family/roommate/ significant other won’t eat?

Comments

Wow that’s looks awesome! I need to make that, stat :)

Do you have a Sports Authority in your area? (www.sportsauthority.com) They have everything under the sun – and always great deals on sneakers and dumbbells.

Hubby’s pretty good about eating everything I make…I just wish he had a big of a sweet tooth as me! ;)
    Shayla @ The Good Life recently posted..Ferry Building Marketplace Fun

My husband isn’t much of a spaghetti squash fan either. Other foods he’s not so much into that I enjoy include: turkey burgers, corn on the cob (I just don’t understand!!), meatloaf… that’s all I can think of right now, but I have to make his/her dinners every so often.
    Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Top Fives

Cheese always looks so amazing when it gets those browned spots on top!

Though I encourage my boyfriend to eat his veggies, I am more than happy to devour all the ones he leaves on his plate! More for us, hooray! Sooo excited for winter squash.
    Emma @ Microcosm of Life recently posted..Viva la Vista!

My husband actually does not like cupcakes – I know isn’t that ridiculous!? I would love to make all your wonderful cupcakes but if I did I would be the only one who would end up eating them and that would not be good!
    Sara @ RunnerWife recently posted..A Tough Day

5. Kait says

Okay, so I have a potentially dumb question…. Do you eat the outside of the spaghetti squash as well? I haven’t ever made spaghetti squash, but this recipe looks too good to pass up!!

As for things I love that the boy won’t touch… anything that is super fiber rich! He says it messes with his “digestive track”… otherwise he’s very open to trying anything from tofu to treats! :)

6. Nicole says

I tried your stuffed spaghetti squash recipe a few months ago, and it was incredible!! Nice to see that it has made an encore appearance!

7. Traci says

My boyfriend won’t touch eggplant. I remember in college I once made a whole tray of healthified eggplant parm & he wasn’t interested, at all! Besides that, I can’t think of much, thankfully.

Basically anything with veggies re: the bf. But we’re slowly easing him into it ;) I have a family recipe for yogurt pie which people think is wierd but I happen to think it is deeeelicious. And healthy!
    Jenny recently posted..Rub Down

9. Arimey says

That spaghetti sqash looks delicious! I’m defintely going to have to try that.

My husband doesn’t like sweet & savory meals and they’re my absolute favorite! Especially this time of year. I love a good porkchop with chunky homemade apple sauce :) He also won’t touch goat cheese. I just don’t get it!

I went and bought the ingredients for Stuffed Spaghetti Squash this week and we are having it tomorrow night! I drooled all over it when you posted it the first time and now that you’ve posted it again I’m even more excited it’s going to be dinner SOON lol

I think you read my mind – I was just thinking about making such a dish with my spaghetti squash tonight. Thanks for the amazing looking recipe!
    My husband is the same as yours, so I also get the whole thing to myself. Score!
    Shelly recently posted..Aching Arm

That stuffed squash looks awesome!

Growing up my mom was not a big cook…well she didn’t cook at all actually :) Except one thing…this vegetarian quiche. It’s made with those Morningstar Crumbles and I think it’s awesome. Plus it’s comforting since it’s the only home cooked meal I had growing up. But my bf hates it haha.
    Katie @ Plates and Paste recently posted..Dinner for One