Over the past week or so, I’ve seen a fun little survey posted a few different times on Julie, Cait and Chelsey’s blogs. I’m also stealing the survey today because I could not, for the life of me, come up with a Fashion Friday post, and I thought that this would be a lot more fun.
So here we go…my Fives!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- My dad
- My mom
- My pharmacy
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Pumpkin bagel with pumpkin-peanut butter and banana slices
- Leftover stuffed spaghetti squash
- Veggies + hommus, yogurt + granola, a peach and a SOYJOY bar
- Same pumpkin bagel as above…again
- Apple Cider Cupcake and a chocolate covered date (not a meal, but it was tasty!)
Last five places I’ve traveled:
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
- Brian & Mal’s apartment
- A baking class(!)
- Our friends’ wedding
- A local winery for a super fun event (more info to come soon!)
- My friend Joelle’s Halloween party (<—so much fun!)
Last five workouts:
- Days 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8 of the 10lb. Slimdown Xtreme Challenge!
Five things making me happy right now:
- It’s Friday and I have no specific plans for tonight.
- Spending Saturday morning being lazy with my two favorite boys.
- I’ve completed two full chapters of studying this week (WOOP!)
- I’m going to be seeing some of my favorite people this weekend for some Sunday Football.
- Tomorrow is October 1st which means I can finally put out my Halloween decorations
Plus…one more added by me:
Five essential clothing items for fall:
- UGG boots
- North Face fleeces
- Bulky, cozy sweaters
- Skinny jeans for tucking into boots
- Scarves – LOTS of scarves!
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to share ANY of your fives today!