My Fives

Over the past week or so, I’ve seen a fun little survey posted a few different times on Julie, Cait and Chelsey’s blogs. I’m also stealing the survey today because I could not, for the life of me, come up with a Fashion Friday post, and I thought that this would be a lot more fun.

source

So here we go…my Fives!

Last five people I talked to on the phone:

1. My dad
  2. My mom
  3. Jay
  4. My pharmacy
  5. Sarah

Last Five Meals I Ate:

1. Pumpkin bagel with pumpkin-peanut butter and banana slices
  2. Leftover stuffed spaghetti squash
  3. Veggies + hommus, yogurt + granola, a peach and a SOYJOY bar
  4. Same pumpkin bagel as above…again
  5. Apple Cider Cupcake and a chocolate covered date (not a meal, but it was tasty!)

Last five places I’ve traveled:

1. Philadelphia, PA
  2. Wildwood, NJ
  3. Virginia Beach, VA
  4. Outer Banks, NC
  5. Baltimore, MD

Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):

1. Brian & Mal’s apartment
  2. A baking class(!)
  3. Our friends’ wedding
  4. A local winery for a super fun event (more info to come soon!)
  5. My friend Joelle’s Halloween party (<—so much fun!)

Last five workouts:

1. Days 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8 of the 10lb. Slimdown Xtreme Challenge!

Five things making me happy right now:

1. It’s Friday and I have no specific plans for tonight.
  2. Spending Saturday morning being lazy with my two favorite boys.
  3. I’ve completed two full chapters of studying this week (WOOP!)
  4. I’m going to be seeing some of my favorite people this weekend for some Sunday Football.
  5. Tomorrow is October 1st which means I can finally put out my Halloween decorations

Plus…one more added by me:

Five essential clothing items for fall:

1. UGG boots
  2. North Face fleeces
  3. Bulky, cozy sweaters
  4. Skinny jeans for tucking into boots
  5. Scarves – LOTS of scarves!

Now it’s your turn!

Feel free to share ANY of your fives today! Smile

Comments

Love this survey- keep meaning to fill it in! You have some exciting plans coming up!

5 things that made me happy today:

1. A great upper body workout
    2. Realising how much trust and faith my boss has in me
    3. Seeing my mom make jello shots for my cousins party tomorrow
    4. Catching up with a friend over dinner
    5. Warm crusty bread with organic chocolate & hazelnut spread
    Khushboo recently posted..Octoberfest indeed

Ohhhhhhhh five essential items for fall! xox loved your post babe!

1. Tall Boots in Brown/Black
    2. Nice leggings
    3. Scarves
    4. Cute Tunic/Shirt with Sweater/Belt
    5. Big Earrings

Yep, I pretty much just laid out a fab outfit for fall! You’ll find me wearing that all the time this fall haha! :) xo
    Amanda recently posted..Scott’s First Blog Post!

Five things that make me happy today:

1. The cool weather- A perfect fall day!
    2. My little sister is coming home from college for the weekend.
    3. Spending the afternoon with my boyfriend.
    4. Grocery shopping
    5. Drinking a good cup of hot coffee

I really want to do this survey on my blog! It looks like such fun!

5 things that make me happy!
    1- Its fall and it looks like the weather is finally going to stay cool!
    2- The leaves are turning the fabulous shades of orange and red and starting to fall!
    3- The fact that scarves of the perfect accessory right now!
    4- I have the weekend off from work!
    5- Its Friday!
    Hilliary@HappilyEverHealthy recently posted..Friday Calls for Cookies!

I’ll go with the Five Fashion Essentials for fall: Uggs, Scarves, North Face Jacket, Skinny Jeans, Cute 3/4’s Sleeve Shirts. :)

I can’t believe tomorrow is October 1st already! Time sure does fly!
    Hope recently posted..A Friday Favorite…

6. TheBloggersBrother says

5 things I wish I was doing right now, besides working:
    1. Playing a sport
    2. Watching a sport on tv or in person
    3. Looking at myself in the mirror
    4. Chillin with my sister
    5. Sleeping

Oh my goodness, I LOVE scarves in the fall too. I was just putting away some summer clothes yesterday and pulling out the stuff for fall and I found all of my scarves and it was so exciting! Bring on fall!! :)
    Susan recently posted..Weird Taste Buds

I love these things!

5 things that make me happy right now!
    1. The fact that it’s Friday and that I don’t have TOO much hw this weekend
    2. My second try with a kitten- so far this one is a success :)
    3. The glass of wine I’m enjoying right now
    4. Knowing that I have less than 1 week until I see my bf!!
    5. TV shows are back on!!
    Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Sometimes You Just Need Some Candy

So I was all excited about the webinar last night. i had my banana ice cream all ready to go. At 8:55 I clicked on the website and for some reason IT WOULD NOT WORK! I downloaded Java and everything. I don’t know what happened. But I pretty please ask of you all to do another one soon so I can get in on this webinar stuff!
    Katelyn@ Foodie Goes to School recently posted..Five at Five

• Courtney says

OH NO!!! I’m so sorry that happened to you! :(
      I wonder what could have happened?!!?! There was definitely some discussion about the potential for another webinar, so I will keep you updated :)

10. dee says

5 things I shouldn’t have eaten today:
    1. the large spoonful of peanut butter and nutella after dinner (and a cookie)
    2. a second very large spoonful of peanut butter and nutella
    3. the extra helping of caramel popcorn (sample) at Costco (yep, I’m the little lady juggling 3 samples at once!)
    4. the Oreo sample that caught my attention (across from the popcorn sample station) at Costco
    5. the last bits of my boyfriend’s popcorn sample from Costco

yea, you better believe I was amped during that shopping trip..phew! I shouldn’t have eaten my weight in sweets, but I can’t say I regret it! Although I am craving some cold veggies now! :)

• Courtney says

I LOVE this response! This was hilarious, Dee! And hey, no worries. We all go nuts over the samples every now and then. ;)

Trackbacks