No Freezing Cold Hands

Per your request, here are the details from this weekend’s wedding attire!

Dress: Taylor (purchased at TJ Maxx)

Shoes: Style & Co. (from Macy’s)

Handsome Arm Candy: Jay Horan Winking smile

*****

I’ve been busy with a bunch of things all morning and afternoon, so an actual sit-down lunch has not been in the cards. Rather, I’ve been breaking things up here and there to keep me full and fueled.

First up, a Strawberry Almond smoothie – in my new Tervis Tumbler!

Tervis Tumbler

I received this Tervis tumbler last week through the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program and decided to give it a go today. I’ve long had my eye on these in the stores, so I was psyched to finally have one of my own to try out. Tervis tumblers are awesome because:

• They are basically indestructible
  • They come with a lifetime guarantee
  • They keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot
  • Double-wall insulation keeps away annoying condensation rings (<—the worst!)

I was able to enjoy my smoothie today without the usual freezing cold hands like I usually get, which was great. And also, even though it was in a cup and not a bowl, you best believe that I still ate this baby with a spoon!

A little while later I also ended up snacking on some baby carrots and hommus, as well as one of my muffins I baked up last night.

I’m still not totally sold on them, so I’ve still got to work out a few things before I share. Hopefully soon!

Alrighty folks, time to get back to work.; even though Monday’s are technically now my day off from work, I’m trying to use them wisely and get a lot of other blog and house stuff accomplished.

Catch ya later tonight with a yummy dinner! Smile

Question for the Afternoon:

Have you ever tried out/owned a Tervis tumbler? What do you think?

Comments

1. Kathryn says

I haven’t heard of Tervis. I do have a tumbler, it’s got the double wall so no condensation/hot hands/cold hands. I got mine from a local coffee shop. My son managed to snap my straw in half and I can’t find a replacement, which is bumming me out.

TERVIS!!!!!!! I am so glad the Tervs are getting some face time on your blog!! I grew up watching my grandparents use them and my parents and now my hubby and I have started our collection! It is crazy to see how much the company has grown…now there are whole aisles at Bed Bath and Beyond dedicated to Tervis’. Right now we only have 3…Cleveland Browns, Texas A&M and a “Don’t Mess With Texas” one. I think I will get a breast cancer one this month!
    Ruthie Hart recently posted..Pumpkin enchiladas

I have read about Tervis all over. I want to get a bunch for us. In the meantime, I’m getting my brother-in-law some for Christmas. And we’ll see how indestructible they really are if they survive him and their puppy.
    Allie {teaspoon of LIFE} recently posted..Nail Biter

4. Marie says

I have a Tervis Tumbler and love it! I only use it for smoothies, though. I love your dress from the wedding; you always look so nice in everything! The muffin looks delicious and healthy? 😉 Can’t wait to see the recipe!

Yes! I love Tervis Tumblers! Mine has a black and red floral design on it and I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond…it’s made carting my smoothies around so much easier, and just like you, I most definitely still eat them with a spoon too 😉
    Shayla @ The Good Life recently posted..Friday Lovin’

working at dell we get tervis tumblers ALL the time through vendors who put their name on it….. i love it!! i also hate condensation rings and that happens a lot when you have a cup of water on your desk at work for 8 hrs! ha! you will love it! xoxo
    Amanda recently posted..Life Made Lovely Monday

Tervis Tumblers are all the rage in the South (the factory is located in South Florida)! We have at least 20 in our cabinet, including a set that we received for our wedding that say “The Carters”. Love them!
    Molly Carter recently posted..Sweet Baby Gifts

8. Julie says

I love that your dress if from T.J. Maxx…I swear I find the best stuff there. I’m totally a “maxxinista,” haha.

9. Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl says

I have a Tervis tumbler and I love it! I also have a lid for it. It is my favorite cup. I use it for hot and cold drinks. So far it has been indestructible. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good cup. I only own 2 right now because they are a little pricey for a cup but totally worth it.
    Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl recently posted..Pumpkin Banana Bread with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread

10. JN says

I love my Tervis tumblers! My aunt and uncle live about 10 minutes from the outlet store in Osprey, FL and I always end up buying one or two new ones when I visit.

I just received one last week too and will being a review shortly! Love mine too, but for some reason I was expecting a cover lol, still love it though :)