Still Had Me Thrown Off

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend and did something super fun. My weekend was jam-packed with fun stuff, so here’s what you may have missed in case you were out having your own blast of a time:

Just Can’t Stomach It

Why The Night Got Cut Short

I Might Need Some Gum Now

Fantastic Finds and Fun Finds

I know I talked a bit about the whole daylight savings time last night, but it actually still had me thrown off a bit off again this morning. Lately when I’ve been getting out of class at the gym, it’s still completely dark outside. In some ways, I didn’t really love the whole driving in the dark thing; but on the other hand, I kind of liked the fact that I had my entire workout for the day finished before the sun even came up.

This morning when I walked out of the gym, after finishing a killer BodyCombat class which I already know is going to have my lower half screaming by tomorrow, the sun had already risen and was shining bright. Even though it was only 6:40am, the extra sunlight almost made me feel like I was behind schedule or something? I guess I’m going to have adjust to the extra morning light, too.

Cody, on the other hand, is having no problem adjusting to the added morning sun that comes blaring through our living room window in the mornings.

He’s been there for a good solid hour now, with no signs of moving anytime soon.

I want his life.

Guys, I’m sorry, but I am still in love with this breakfast. I just can’t help myself.

For some reason, my provolone cheese seemed extra melty and delicious today, making the entire egg, cheese, and raspberry jam English muffin sandwich super yummy.

Today’s batch of coffee also seemed extra delish; apparently my taste buds are really on my side today?

Perfect start to a Monday morning, indeed!

I’m attempting to jam-pack my schedule today with lots and lots of stuff, including:

• Sephora pit-stop
  • Search for a Thanksgiving tablecloth and curtains for our office
  • Stop at the bank
  • Cook up a batch of soup (<—hopefully a new recipe comin’ your way!)
  • Solid study time
  • Pay bills
  • A few blog updates
  • An afternoon “date” with Kristi at a Grand Opening of somewhere exciting(!!!)

Hopefully I can get to them all…fingers crossed for productivity!

Question for the Morning:

What were some fun highlights from your weekend?

Aww I totally want Cody’s life too!! He looks so cute all curled up. :)

The fall back is still throwing me off too. I was tired earlier last night and like you said, the sun coming up earlier is confusing me and making me feel behind schedule. Hope you have a great day and are able to get all your stuff finished!
    Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Apple Crisp For Dinner

2. Whitney says

I ran my first marathon over the weekend and I’m still on my runner’s high!!! I may or may not have contemplated wearing my medal to work today :)

I was totally shocked to wake up to full-on sunlight this morning, too. And for some reason, all my clocks changed themselves? I guess electronics are alot smarter than they were when I was growing up….

You have a busy day ahead; can’t wait to hear about it!

I’m actually loving the light changes in both morning and night. It makes it easier to get to bed on time and easier to wake up. Guess I’m crazy. Have a great day! Cant wait to hear about the exciting grand opening. :)

I don’t mind it being light in the morning but I HATE that it gets dark so early!!!!

My husband and I are house hunting so that was a big part of our weekend! I’m so excited to actually have a house of my own and hopefully, be able to pick out how the kitchen will look. I followed along as you renovated your own and it looks fantastic!

The highlight from my weekend was my fiance and I got a new bed! It was soooooo hard to get up for my workout this morning! But I did and since I live in the Midwest mine was done before the sun came up. :)
    Brooke (@babnotonadiet) recently posted..Water

Busy weekend finally getting all the Halloween stuff down :) Now time to decorate for Thanksgiving. It was so warm outside here in the Chicagoland area that I tried to get my husband to put the Christmas lights up (not to turn on…just to get up now while warm)
    The time change is still getting to me too. No motivation to cook, so I started a link share for favorite crockpot recipes. There are a TON of great ones up. Nothing like coming home to a nice warm meal! Check it out :)
    Corey @ Family Fresh Meals recently posted..Sunday Funday : Recipe of The Week

Time change is messing with me too. I was ready to go to sleep last night at 9pm. I was so tired. I hope all of us will adjust soon. :)

The highlight of my weekend was my bridesmaids trying on the dress that I picked out and it looking great on them. I’m getting excited!
    Hope recently posted..5 Years Of Service…

9. Stevie says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE body combat! It’s my favourite workout! This weekend I got to run again after getting tendonitis when running my first half marathon. There are lessons to be learned from ramping your mileage from 4 to 12 miles in 3 weeks…. Sounds like you have a busy day ahead, enjoy!

10. Shannon says

My only highlight was dinner at the Plum Blossom Friday. Nothing really exciting happened (unless you think religion class last night is exciting). Snooze.