25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

by Courtney on November 17, 2011

Hey friends!

Just popping in quick to share a fun little video with you all this evening. I found this this afternoon while browsing what else but Pinterest and immediately wanted to share it with you all (any guys out there, I apologize in advance, since this probably won’t be your thang).

You guys probably already know that I am a HUGE fan of scarves, but I actually only have about two different ways that I ever wear them…borrrrring.

This video here shows 25 different ways to wear a scarf and I’ve already got a few different ideas to try out (especially the Celebrity, Waterfall, and the Magic Trick).

To be honest, I’m actually wearing this scarf today and have been practicing for the past 20 minutes. I think I may be getting somewhere. ;)

Question for the Evening:

What’s your favorite fall accessory?

1 sherri November 17, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Love love love scarves!!!! I only have worn them 2 ways too, but just mastered the “magic trick”. Thanks Courtney…silly but great!

2 Sam November 17, 2011 at 8:44 pm

I just watched this video this morning!! I needed a new way to wear my scarf, I love it!!!

3 Megan November 17, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I found that the other week and loved it too!! I am the same way…2 different ways to wear the scarf…who knew there were 25!

4 Hope November 17, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I saw this video on another blog a couple of weeks ago. I love it! I love wearing scarves but I feel like I never know how to wear it. I’m glad this video is around to show me :)
Hope recently posted..A Night Full Of The Boathouse…

5 Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill November 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm

I’ve actually seen this video before and it’s a handy tool!
Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill recently posted..Resort Wear

6 Nancy November 17, 2011 at 9:00 pm

wendyslookbook.com is even better! I love her personality soo so much. I’m going to blog about her soon but I want it to be “great” lol :/

7 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries November 17, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Very cool! I absolutely love scarves too. They can add so much to an outfit AND help keep you warmer!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Thursday Thoughts

8 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile November 17, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I love scarves!! Seriously my favorite and there are so many different kinds, they add a whole new level to your outfit! I realized I always do the European loop. I could watch this video and practice for hours! ha
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Total Body Circuit Workout

9 Shannon November 17, 2011 at 9:49 pm

I love scarves too! That video was awesome. I didn’t know you could tie a scarf in 25 ways. Wow.
Shannon recently posted..Black Friday

10 Liz @ Tip Top Shape November 17, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Ooh, cannot wait to watch this video!! Off to do that now…
Liz @ Tip Top Shape recently posted..Grahamwich

11 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles November 17, 2011 at 10:09 pm

so. stinking. awesome. ….Seriously- I need yo watch this 200 more times!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Year 24

12 erica November 17, 2011 at 10:17 pm

i absolutely LOVE wendy’s lookbook! i think she’s so cute and fun w/amazing style and an amazing story.

i love scarves. they can do so much!
erica recently posted..an ode to helathy living blogs: personal training.

13 Meredith November 17, 2011 at 10:21 pm

I love this video! So awesome! I’m always so confused when it comes to scarves. This gives me some great ideas!

14 Khushboo November 17, 2011 at 11:46 pm

I love scarves and up till now, only had 2 “go-to” styles!
Khushboo recently posted..Would you like some cheese with that wHine?

15 Clare @ sweetnsimple November 18, 2011 at 12:22 am

I’d have to agree.. scarves are definitely my favourite fall accessory!

16 Claire November 18, 2011 at 2:08 am

Amazing! I never knew there were so many ways to wear a scarf! This is blowing my mind, thanks Court!! :)
Claire recently posted..Oh The Weather Outside Is Weather

17 Sarah Bittorf November 18, 2011 at 2:41 am

There are so many ways I want to try!!! Plus, I LOVE all her scarves! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah Bittorf recently posted..Pumpkin, oatmeal, chocolate, and raisins!

18 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries November 18, 2011 at 7:30 am

Oh my gosh, I’m so glad you posted this! I can wear a scarf like..two ways. I’m going to go practice now :)
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Dip Queen

19 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake November 18, 2011 at 8:18 am

I love wearing a scarf in the winter! I’m always so cold, so it helps to keep my warm throughout the day. I had no idea there were 25 ways to wear them though!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..The Wedding: Details

20 TheBloggersBrother November 18, 2011 at 8:23 am

whats my fall accessory? a jacket

21 Courtney November 18, 2011 at 8:28 am

Either that or your scruffy beard? ;)

22 TheBloggersBrother November 18, 2011 at 8:34 am

:8)

23 Courtney November 18, 2011 at 8:58 am

That still has the ability to make me literally LOL. I was just cracking up in the car all by myself!

24 Jenny November 18, 2011 at 8:41 am

Such a fun video! I think I like the celebrity the best too, or the magic trick :)
Jenny recently posted..Healthy Travel Tip 1

25 Brigitt November 18, 2011 at 10:28 am

I saw this yesterday while on StumbleUpon!! So funny. I definitely favorited! My scarf ties are sooo lame!
Brigitt recently posted..A Favorite of Mine

26 Nicole November 18, 2011 at 10:57 am

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

27 alysha @shesontherun November 18, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I saw this video a few weeks ago and I’m wearing her version of an infinitely scarf right now! My other favorite fall accessory are Brown riding boots…which I am also wearing now!
alysha @shesontherun recently posted..My Puppy Scare

28 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss November 18, 2011 at 4:10 pm

I pinned this and continued to stare at it for a good 8 minutes. so nifty.
Alyssa @ Life of bLyss recently posted..An Intimate, Healthy Relationship

29 Courtney November 18, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Haha, I know, right? I did the same thing :)

30 Merrie@ MICAgalleries November 18, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Finally, instructions on how to actually do that “casual, I-just-look-like-this, drapey” thing! Thanks!
Merrie@ MICAgalleries recently posted..“Abbie”- In Progress

31 Shari November 19, 2011 at 11:53 am

Just found your blog via Hope’s and HAD to comment on this. Scarves are my favorite fall (and winter!) accessory, and I’m really excited to try out some of these styles now. Thanks for posting the video!
Shari recently posted..First Love.