Cyber Monday Deals

Talk about a beautiful sunrise!

2011-11-28_06-34-34_703

This was the scene as I was walking out of this morning’s super sweaty BodyCombat class.

Unfortunately, the *one morning* that I leave my camera at home is the one day that I could really use it. Go figure? At least I still had my not-so-great camera phone, but the picture really doesn’t do it justice. It was just gorgeous.

I’m looking at it as a positive way to start my day!

*****

Another positive start to my day definitely came in the form of today’s breakfast.

Fantastically festive coffee.

And some egg-cellent eggs.

You know, I’m pretty sure that I have highly underestimated the deliciousness that is the breakfast burrito. Holy moly!

I cooked up an egg scramble with a slice of provolone cheese and some Italian-style diced tomatoes leftover from last night’s soup, along with a little salt, pepper, and dried basil.

I wrapped it up in a LaTortilla Factory wrap, then threw it back into the skillet for a quick minute to lightly brown the edges and seal everything inside.

I also grabbed a Macintosh apple to round out the meal. Delicious!

*****

Later this morning, I have to make a trip to the post office so I can send out my cookie swap cookies.

Three tins heading out to three different bloggers in three different states…mayyyybe they’re headed your way? Winking smile

I’m also planning on *hopefully* doing a little Cyber Monday Christmas shopping today, too. Here’s a few pretty sweet deals I’ve heard of so far for today:

• Amazon – 25% off shoes if you spend more than $75. (Also feel free to check out the goodies in My Shop!)
  • GAP/Banana Republic/Old Navy/Athleta – 30% off on all purchases at these sites. Use code: HUGECYBER at checkout.
  • Levi’s25% off products with coupon code: THANKS25
  • Kohl’s – 20% off with coupon code: CYBER20. As a bonus, receive a $15 Kohl’s Cash Coupon for every $50 you spend.

Alrighty folks, gotta run!

Questions for the Morning:

Will you be partaking in any Cyber Monday shopping today? If you know of any other deals, feel free to spread the word here!

Do you prefer to shop online or in stores?

What foods have you recently underestimated?

Comments

Those eggs look really good! I love the idea of a breakfast burrito. So tasty :)

I would like to partake in some of the Cyber Monday deals. I haven’t seen any that I really want to purchase just yet. Those are some great deals that you posted though. Thanks for that!
    Hope recently posted..Sleepless in Philadelphia…

I will not be partaking in Cyber Monday- I have school all day until 3. :(

I prefer to shop in stores rather than online, mostly because you can try clothing items or shoes in the store and if it doesn’t fit, you can find the right side.

I recently underestimated Saturday night’s Potato Pancakes. They looked really weird at first, but after one bite, I fell in love with them!
    Shannon recently posted..Black Friday shopping update

3. Brandi says

Morning! Um….the burrito looks amazing! Much better than the cold overnight oats I had this morning (although they were still fantastic) :)
    I love Amazon so I will definitely check them out….. Gonna dig around today to see what else is out there that might have some sales.
    I would have to agree with the smoothie comment….. I think I could have one everyday! And there are so many ways you can make them.
    Have an awesome day!

I won’t be taking part in this years Cyber Monday, though I do look forward to it next year.
    For clothes and shoes, I need to shop in store. My size varies too much between brands for me to be able to shop online. However, I’d buy toys for the kids, electronics, movies, etc online.
    I’d underestimated how yummy a peppermint mocha is from Tully’s. I can’t stand the holiday drinks from Starbucks, but this one is just so addicting.
    Kathryn recently posted..Thanksgiving Wrap Up

I’ve been searching for deals for Cyber Monday and haven’t been able to find *really* good ones. They are..but not when being able to find the exact same stuff more of the stores are selling at cheaper discounted prices elsewhere. Maybe I’m just not looking hard enough!
    Mary @ Bites and Bliss recently posted..Scratching a workout itch

I love breakfast burritos! I’m forever trying to recreate the spinach feta one from sbux. I love the texture of the tortilla they use.
    I haven’t done any shopping today, but I got some items checked off my list at Kohls on Friday morning. I got some really great deals on kids clothes for my niece and nephews…I love getting the baby boys button down shirts, they are too cute!
    lauren recently posted..Thanksgiving Eve

7. Amy says

I’ve been doing quite my share of cybershopping. I ordered Trunutrition protein powder, they have 20% off through today and its really good.
    Paula Dorf cosmetics has 30% off sitewide and they have great eyeshadows and lipgloss.

Trackbacks