Ultimate Christmas Treats Recipe Round Up

I’ve received numerous requests over the past couple of weeks for a compilation of Christmas baked goods. I put together a mini round up last year, which you can see here.

This year, I put together a mix of some old favorites in addition to some of my more recent favorites.Believe it or not, it’s about that time to start the holiday baking, so hopefully this will give you some ideas for your next baking adventure!

Cookies

Crackled Sugar Cookies

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

Christmas Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs (<—use this recipe & top with store-bought icing)

White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies

Vanilla Glazed Cranberry Apple Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Almond Buttercream Frosting

Mexican Wedding Cookies

Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

Cookie Bars

Brownie-Cookie-Toffee Layer Bars

Butterscotch Blondies with Chocolate Glaze

Chocolate Raspberry Bars

Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Other Goodies

Dark Chocolate Turtle Graham Bars

Oreo Truffles

Happy Baking! Smile

**Feel free to link up any other of your favorite cookie recipes that you’d like to share in the comments section below!**

Comments

• Courtney says

I LOVE the Betty Crocker Cookie Icing – it fills in the gaps and hardens to look smooth like in the pictures above. It’s great!

My mouth is watering! I love me some holiday sweets! Those cookie drops look good…are those the ones that you put a cookie in a cupcake? Or just bake the cookie in a muffin tin?

Cookies are my favorite and I recently made some Pumpkin Spiced and Sprinkled Cookies that were very holiday-ey. http://www.semihealthnut.blogspot.com/2011/11/semi-healthy-pumpkin-spiced-and.html

Also made some yummy Sugar and Spice and Everything Awesome cookies http://www.semihealthnut.blogspot.com/2011/11/sugar-and-spice-and-everything-awesome.html

Another crowd pleaser is Lemon Doodle Cookies (this post has a link to even MORE cookies) http://semihealthnut.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-heart-cookies-lemon-doodles.html

Thanks for sharing this recipe round-up!

This page is getting bookmarked for sure! :-)
    Amanda @ Semi-Health Nut recently posted..Thanksgiving 2011 Baking and Family Time

2. Brandi says

Holy moly! I can’t wait to try some of these…:) They all look so pretty….How in the world do you get your oreo truffles to come out so perfect!?

3. Courtney says

I haven’t visited your blog in awhile and Im soo glad today is the day I did!!! The Nutella Chocolate Cookies and Chocolate Chip Cups with Almond Frosting are getting added to my list of cookies to make this year! Thank You!

You’re torturing me with these pictures! They all look so good. I am definitely emailing my mother the link to this post, and we’ll do some serious baking for Christmas.

SN- I printed your Turkey & Veggie Soup and guess what?!? We’re having that for dinner sometime next week (probably Monday night)! EEEeeeeeeeeekkk. (Sorry- it looked so good). Thank you for sharing. I’ll let you know how much my family liked it.
    Shannon recently posted..Riots, Shopping and Yummy Bisque

Yummm!! Those all look incredible! I’m so excited to start getting some baked goods in the mail, from the cookie swap!

A recipe I made not too long ago was this one for peanut butter cookies. I give all the credit to Jessica from “How Sweet it is.” It’s completely her recipe, and I love her for sharing it! :)

Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup

6. dee says

I LOVE THIS POST!! I cannot waaaait to make them ALL. I’m even willing to take another stab at the Mexican wedding cookies (since my first attempt was such a fail!) :) I (and everyone else who knows me!) will have cookie thighs to keep warm this winter..THANK YOU!!

Wow! Those all look amazing! I’ll be sure to try some of these over the holidays! I’m thinking of doing a little 12 days of Christmas goodies starting on Dec. 1st! I think I might steal a recipe or two from here! they all look soo yummy!
    Val recently posted..Fave Beauty Buys!

8. Michelle says

Yum!! I don’t usually make sugar cookies, but those crackled sugar cookies might just make an appearance at my house this year!

These all look so good! I do not even know where to start as far as baking them. All of them? 😉 As usual, thanks for sharing your fabulous dessert recipes. I hope your busy week is going well! I love your little reminder to yourself that more hours=more Christmas money. Ever since you mentioned that yesterday, I am keeping that in my mind too! :)
    Laura@mypurposefullife recently posted..Staying Healthy on Vacation Part 2

Okay that’s not even fair!! Too many choices! You’re going to make me the hero of my church’s young adults annual cookie exchange! That is, if I decide which type of cookie to make in time to make it to the party! 😉
    esmemerrie recently posted..One of the Lucky Ones