Toffee Almond Fudge

by Courtney on December 22, 2011

At the beginning of the week, I very briefly mentioned that I had made some very delicious fudge over the weekend. Toffee Almond Fudge, to be exact…

This fudge is just so, so, so good. My mom and I have been making fudge for years and, believe it or not, our go-to recipe comes from none other than the back of this fantastic little jar.

source

Yup. We are huge fans of the No-Fail Marshmallow Fluff Fudge. Over the years, however, we have found a few different ways to just slightly tweak it and bring it from “fab” to “freakin fantastic.” Those two mini tweaks?

Extracts & Mix-Ins.

The first batch we tried was Raspberry, which we’d actually done before. The only substitution there was was raspberry extract for vanilla. Easy peasy.

Then, there was this recipe…oh Toffee Almond, how I adore you.

And no matter how hard I try…

I just cannot resist.

Obviously. Winking smile

1 chelcie @ chelcie's food files December 22, 2011 at 7:23 pm

I love fudge! Its so addicting!

2 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile December 22, 2011 at 8:07 pm

I have never made fudge before, but these look super easy! Delicious too :D
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Treadmill Junkie

3 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine December 22, 2011 at 9:00 pm

I love fudge this sounds absolutely amazing!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..WIAW – All Over The Place Busy

4 Molly December 22, 2011 at 10:16 pm

OMG! This looks insane. I am going to make it right now and then go for a loooong run tomorrow :)… maybe. Merry Christmas!
Molly recently posted..Georgetown Cupcakes

5 Jessica @ The Process of Healing December 22, 2011 at 10:19 pm

My family and I make the exact same fudge! Years ago my grandmother started the tradition of making it and giving it as gifts to everyone in our family. She since passed away, I’ve taken her shoes. Making it every year makes us still feel like she’s apart of the family celebration :)
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Coming Soon…

6 Courtney December 22, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Really?!? The toffee almond one of the fluff one? Either way, that’s awesome! Great minds think alike ;)

7 Susan @Happy Hippie December 22, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Holy cow! This looks AMAZING! I feel like this could DEFINITELY be a hit in my house! :)

8 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous December 22, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Fudge is one of my biggest weakness. Peanut butter is my usual favorite bu this looks like it could give it a run for its money! :)

9 Jeannette December 22, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I love fudge! This looks so delicious! Thank you for posting the recipe! I’m going to have to give it a try… : )!
Jeannette recently posted..Home Sweet Home

10 Khushboo December 23, 2011 at 3:34 am

I have this idea in my head that I’m not a fan of fudge…I need to reassess this!
Khushboo recently posted..You know it’s the holidays when…

11 Tina @ Best Body Fitness December 23, 2011 at 12:22 pm

That’s what I do for my fudge too. Marshmallow with the boat loads of sugar, butter, and chocolate. Never fails. And toffee with almond extract is my favorite version too! So stinking good.
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..Fun Fact Friday

12 Nicole December 23, 2011 at 12:29 pm

This brings back awesome memories of baking with my mom when I was a kid – we used to make fudge with the recipe on the back of the fluff jar too! I forgot all about that – thanks for sharing :)