Mystery Crackers

by Courtney on January 4, 2012

Howdy, folks! Thanks a bunch for all of your positive feedback from this morning’s post. I am definitely super psyched about following the plan and sharing the process along the way.

I realized, however, that I was a huge tool and totally didn’t even give you guys any of Jim’s information. Oy vey.

SO, if you think it sounds like something you’re interested, feel free to check out his site, Jim White Fitness & Nutrition. And if you want to get in touch with Jim, I think your best bet would be to use the Contact Form located on his site.

I’m already seeing a few different questions coming in from you guys, so I will definitely address all of those ASAP. I figured it’d just be easier for us all if I answer them all in one batch, oky doky?

Ok, cool. Let’s talk about today’s food…since today is my long day of work, here’s everything I walked out the door with this morning.

Mid-Morning Snack

A cup of vanilla Chobani topped with blueberries.

Lunch

A cup of pasta fagioli soup, some mystery crackers (more on those in a second) and an orange. The soup was actually from a mix that Jay and I had bought at that craft show we checked out back in November. Honestly, I think the sample was better than mine…I didn’t love it.

Mid-Afternoon Snack

(I already ate the orange with lunch) Two Wasa crackers and a string cheese. I haven’t had the crackers or cheese yet, but will most likely be chowing on these within the next hour.

Dinner

Thank god I prepped this last night because I would have had ZERO time this morning to put anything together. I finally used up the last of my leftover spaghetti squash and paired it with some steamed zucchini, Italian-style diced tomatoes, and a crumbled Dr. Praegers veggie burger.

Obviously, I haven’t had this yet, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s tasty.

So now, about those mystery crackers from up above…

Do you guys remember a couple of weeks ago when I entered my Love Blondies into the Love Grown Foods contest? Well, I ended up WINNING the contest and yesterday when I got home from work, I had a big ‘ol package full of stuff from Colorado waiting for me at my doorstep!

I’ll tell ya, those folks over at Love Grown Foods really are SO sweet.

Just check out all of these goodies!!

I’m going to have to figure out a way to incorporate that kettle corn into my new plan. You guys know I just adore the stuff. ;)

I’m really interested in trying out this Neem Nectar Tea from Teatulia. I’ve never heard of this kind…has anyone else?

I’ve also never tried Earth Balance before, so I’m excited about that, too.

And yes, the mystery crackers! They are so light and airy and were perfect for dunking in soup. I’d be willing to bet they’ll be good with a lot of different things.

My goodie box also included some sweet and spicy sounding sauces/marinades, as well as a few bottles of this oogave natural soda. Unfortunately, one of the bottles didn’t make it and ended up spilling a bit, but since everything was wrapped up, it didn’t do too much damage.

It was so fun going through everything in this package, since I’ve never heard of basically all of it. Thanks again, Love Grown!! :)

Alright, now if you’ll excuse me, I think it’s about time for me to grab that mid-afternoon snack.

1 Lindsey January 4, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Congrats that is exciting! I have those crackers at home, I bought mine at Costco. I like the natural ones the best, but wasn’t a fan of the rosemary ones (if you received that flavor).
Lindsey recently posted..Complete Protein?

2 Caitlin C. January 4, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Those crackers look so yummy! I bet they taste like my favorite kind of cracker, hearty and nutritious and wheaty. Congrats on winning! And your dinner looks great – the spaghetti squash is a tasty addition.
Caitlin C. recently posted..Group Core and Catsup and Mustard

3 Lena @Fit on the Rocks January 4, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Lots of love coming your way from Colorado ;) That’s seriously an awesome goodie box and congrats on winning!
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..I Hear a Rumbling

4 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile January 4, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Wow, you got a bunch of great stuff!! I see those crackers in my local grocery store, but I’ve never tried them! I may have to now :D
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..WIAW–Moving Day

5 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life January 4, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Wow that’s a crazy prize you got. I love the Oogies popcorn, they sent me a box not too long ago and it’s good stuff!
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..First WIAW of 2012

6 Nicole January 4, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Congrats on winning! What a great accomplishment :)

7 Hope January 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Congrats on winning! That is a lot of awesome goodies! Those crackers do look tasty! :)
Hope recently posted..Wedding Talk Wednesday: Our Engagement Pictures…

8 char @ char on a mission January 4, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I’d say that is one of the best packages I’ve ever seen in the history of packages. What a great assortment. And you are right…they are super sweet!!
char @ char on a mission recently posted..out with the old, in with the new

9 Sam @ The Real Pretty January 4, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I am super jealous about that box of goodies. I would probably have to eat one of everything immediately, though!

10 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 4, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Congrats on the win, Courtney!! :) Wow, now I REALLY think I need to try those blondies! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..WIAW: Vacation Edition

11 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake January 4, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Wow, that’s an awesome prize! All of those goodies look amazing!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Cake Batter Overnight Oats

12 Lauren January 4, 2012 at 8:12 pm

What a wonderful box of love!! I’ll have to remember some of these products when I head to Colorado.

13 Tina @ Best Body Fitness January 4, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Sticking my tongue out at you.

Kidding! I’m a better sport than that. Or am I? That’s a pretty hefty prize pack.
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..You Can’t Fool Me

14 Courtney January 4, 2012 at 9:55 pm

If you come visit me, I promise I’ll share ;)

15 Michele @ nycrunningmama January 4, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Congrats on winning the contest! That basket of goodies looks amazing! And I’m super impressed that you pack ALL of that food with you for the day – that takes dedication =)
Michele @ nycrunningmama recently posted..Push-ups for Patriots

16 Courtney January 5, 2012 at 10:17 am

Hahaha, it’s definitely a challenge, but it’s worth it!

17 Khushboo January 4, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I just bought a jar of Earth Balance peanut butter…first time for me trying the brand so here’s hoping! I gotta say- your eats for the day are making me think twice about contacting Jim!
Khushboo recently posted..On the rebound

18 Courtney January 5, 2012 at 10:16 am

Hehe ;)

19 Karlee @ BringingBackBalance January 5, 2012 at 2:23 am

Ooohh all of those goodies look great! At first when you said mystery crackers I instantly assumed that you found them and had no idea where they came from. I love mystery foods in my fridge.. nawwwt
Karlee @ BringingBackBalance recently posted..Baby Steps & Baked Tofu

20 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter January 5, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Wow! That is a lot of super cool stuff! Congrats on winning the contest! :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..New workout Challenge!

21 Shannon January 5, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Congratulations on winning the cookie contest! Those blondies looked delicious.

Wow. Look at all of that stuff! I can’t wait to read ‘reviews’ on of all of those products. I’ve never heard of those brands before.
Shannon recently posted..New Year’s Fill-Ins