Any Guesses?

Last night, I had probably one of the best things that could have happen for me, happen. I didn’t have to go back to the gym after working at the salon! It turns out that it was going to be better for me to go a little longer today and not worry about yesterday, which was an absolute miracle because as the day continued on yesterday, I was losing steam FAST.

So once I got home from the salon, I did exactly what I had planned to do: change into my cozies, curl up on the couch in a blanket, and just relax. By the time Jay got home, he volunteered to go and get the dinner that I was planning on getting when I would have been on my way home…

It looks as though Chipotle is becoming a part of the new Friday routine? Winking smile

I rolled with another chicken burrito bowl, which Jay did a fantastic job of ordering for me (he says I make my orders too difficult…I say he’s absolutely right crazy). Thankfully, this one wasn’t nearly as spicy as the last one.

He also made sure to load up on the condiments. Smart man he is.

The guac was tasting extra delicious last night!

While we were eating dinner, we caught up on some of our DVR’d shows from during the week, including One Tree Hill.

I’m pretty sure I’m probably one of the only people left watching this show, but I can’t help it. I’ve been addicted ever since my friend Eileen introduced it to me in college. I just love it.

All during dinner, Cody was lurking around waiting for that fetch play date that I had to bail on yesterday morning. I love how he tries to be discreet…

IMG_0747IMG_0746IMG_0748

So we played, and he had the two of us cracking up, as usual.

All tuckered out. Smile

So any guesses on what time I was in bed by last night?

9:00pm. And it was glorious. I’m such a granny.

*****

This morning, I was up nice and early to get ready to go to work. I’m not quite sure what I have in store for me today, but I guess I’ll find out soon enough!

No workout was on the agenda for today, so I got right to making breakfast.

A toasted whole wheat English muffin with banana slices and chia seeds, plus the rest of my ‘naner with PB.

Sometimes I save the other half of the banana for another time, but not today. It was lookin’ too scrumptious.

I realize this breakfast also isn’t a part of my Real Simple breakfast challenge, but since I only have two more days of that left, I’m planning on getting back to it most likely tomorrow and Monday. Today, I needed the peanut butter.

And check this out…I’ve even got a yummy new mid-morning snack to cart to work with me today and try out, thanks to my gal Alyssa.

I’ve never tried these EAS Myoplex Lite bars, but I’m sure excited to try them…especially after she said they remind her of a Snickers bar. Yes, PLEASE! I’ll let ya know whether or not she was fibbing later on…

Alrighty friends, I’m off to work. Catch ya later! Smile

Comments

I’d love to try those Myoplex bars…I’ll have to look for them at the store!

Have fun at the gym! So exciting!!! Doesn’t it feel great to be doing something you love?
    Carissa recently posted..Room Service

I was in bed at 9:10. You’ve got me beat. ;) Actually, the Husband had been up since midnight the day before (snow plowing) and he went to bed at like 8:00, I started reading, and started to fall asleep! Might as well go to bed when that happens! Have a great day!
    chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

3. Stacey says

My best friend from college and I thought we were the only ones left watching One Tree Hill! Also, congrats on your new job, how exciting!

You are definitely not the only one still watching OTH! I absolutely love it. Also, the myoplex lite bars are amazing, but I’d recommend only eating about 1/2 at a time! They’re really darn filling. Have a great day!

I wish I could eat chipotle every day of my life. Exceeeept I can’t. #collegestudentproblems

I didn’t go to bed until MIDNIGHT. Who am I? That is both early (considering I am a night owl) and late (considering I am sick), but I woke up at 8am which I would call nothing short of a miracle.
    Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..Top 10 Style Features: Diana

I love Chipotle and wouldn’t mind making that a Friday night ritual for my husband and I too! I was all about One Tree Hill and watched all the seasons until they skipped ahead a few years, after that I got lost! I couldn’t understand how they were all the most successful 22 year olds I had ever seen! Ha
    Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Winner Chicken Dinner

Your Chiptoles looks terrific! I used to watch OTH religiously when I was in college, but then it got to drama filled and what is with all of them graduating from college and getting ridiculously good jobs asap? Now instead of OTH, I get sucked into other junk show LOL!
    Mac recently posted..January Grub Club

Girl, I was Ob-sessed with One Tree Hill from the years of 2004-2008. Except I started watching when I was already graduated and working full time in 2004 which makes me sound way more pathetic than starting it in college. I had no idea it was even still on! They must be way past college at this point?
    Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..A phase

9. Briana says

AH I LOVE one tree hill! I feel like I’m the only one who still watches it too haha. The beginning of this weeks episode was CRAZY!

10. Haley B says

Aww One Tree Hill! I love that show. I got really into it in college too, but sadly I only watched up until the season after Lucas and Peyton rode off into the sunset together. I feel like such a traitor. lol

You’re not alone! I still watch one tree hill as well haha :) I’m completely obsessed. I’m so sad this is the last season. I feel like it’s my own version of Friends and it’s leaving me…

12. Abby F says

I swear they put crack in Chipotle! Once you have it, it’s like you can’t get enough- If I had it my way I would be having a burrito bowl every week! Hope you have a great day, and enjoy that bar!

What an awesome relaxing night!! I am TOTALLY addicted to One Tree Hill, too. I am super emotionally attached to the characters haha totally lame.
    Those EAS bars are sooo good. A rep from EAS sent me a few double chocolate flavored ones to taste a few weeks ago, and I loved them!

I love chipotle! I’d say it’s a great Friday treat. I’m so happy that you are starting a new career and following your heart. It’s kinda cheesy to say, but too many of us try to only “color within the lines” and that can prevent us from becoming truly happy. So excited to follow you on your new path!
    Laura recently posted..Great Training

15. Shannon says

I LOVE One Tree Hill!! I’m so sad it’s the final season. What was up with the way they opened the episode? I wonder if that’s sort of how it all ends?? I guess we’ll find out. :)

16. Katie says

I am still obsessed with one free hill …. But I agree we may be the only ones left :-/ I hate that this is the last season!!

17. Michelle says

I am still watching OTH too :) So see there are still some lingering viewers – def sad this is the last season is well but hopefully it will be a good one! The first 5 minutes of last week’s episode were confusing a little sad – hopefully it doesn’t all work out like that….