Fashion Friday: Fitness Edition

Happy Fashion Friday!

I know…it’s seriously been a while since I’ve done any sort of Fashion Friday post (I’ve been slacking) but I figured that today would be a great opportunity to share some of the things I’m loving lately when it comes to fitness and fashions. Let’s get to it!

*****

Sneakers: Nike In-Season TR Women’s Training Shoe

I actually went and tried these shoes on earlier this week, loved them, but couldn’t find my size in the color that I wanted. You can bet that I’ll be back out on the hunt this weekend for them!

Sports Bra: Champion SHAPE T-Back Sports Bra

This particular sports bra has long been my absolute favorite. For all of us with a little less than desirable up top, it does a really nice job of giving you a little bit of shape and a whole lot of comfort.

Workout Top: C9 by Champion® Womens Long & Lean Running Tank

I just bought two of these tank tops earlier this week and I’m already in love. I love the fact that they’re longer and I don’t feel like I’m constantly pulling it back down during a workout. I love that there is no inner shelf-bra (since I always wear a sports bra anyway) digging into my sides. And best of all, I love the price, at only $11.99. You can’t beat it!

Workout Bottoms: Champion SHAPE™ FITTED Women’s Smoothing Knee Pants

I’ve been loving these pants ever since I had the opportunity to review them this past summer. They are really just awesome – if you want to read my full review on them, feel free to check out the original post about them.

And finally, there’s one new product, not exactly fashion related, that I’m super interested in…

The Nike+ FuelBand

The Nike+ FuelBand is a brand new product just became available for pre-order yesterday, and will officially launch on February 22nd. From what I can tell, this thing appears to be able to do everything, from track calories burned, steps taken, time spent on an activity, and more. You can set your own goals, track your progress, and challenge yourself to newer, more challenging goals.

The Nike+ FuelBand is currently retailing for $149.00, so it’s definitely something that I’ve got my eye on. I just want to do some more research and find out a little more about it.

So there we have it! Feel free to share anything fitness and/or fashion related that you’ve been loving lately!

Comments

1. Nat says

Hey, I have been following your blog for a while and enjoy you daily updates..Kinda random question but I am wanting to try Wasa Crackers, but as there are so many varieties, which one did you post a picture of yesterday, they look yummy :)

Thanks!

I’ll admit I haven’t done much research on the Nike+ FuelBand but from what I’ve seen it seems very similar to the Fitbit. I just purchased a Fitbit a few weeks ago and I’m in love with it! It counts calories burned, steps, miles, flights of stairs, measures your sleep activity, and you general activity through the day. It syncs up and you can see progress online. It’s $50 cheaper than the Nike option. So when you’re researching, you may want to check out the Fitbit, too.
    Sherri recently posted..New Cardio Playlist

3. Katie says

I am not quite convinced on the Nike Fuel Band. I have heard it cannot accurately account for weight training. Just seems that, similar to cardio machines, it might give an inaccurate picture of calories burned.

I know it’s weird, but other than going to Target for workout gear, I have tried the ones from Old Navy! They were on sale one time, and I purchases some long “compression” tights and loved them (especially because they were like $15 when I bought them)!
    I also need a little pocket to store a key when I run and they had it, so I was quite impressed by Old Navy.
    michelle kim recently posted..Awesome 10 miles

• Courtney says

I’m actually in the market for a new pair of cross trainers. Right now, I wear my running sneakers for everything which is definitely not a good thing, haha! I do have a pair of walking sneakers (New Balance) that I wear when I know I’m just going to be walking though.

• Laura says

Thanks! I tend to wear my running shoes for everything, but have been looking to get something new for the weight room. Suggestions welcome :)

Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you’re working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a honest price?

Kudos, I appreciate it!