Birthday Week Surprise, Day 4

by Courtney on January 26, 2012

Today marked Day 4 of Birthday Week.

And this evening, I was greeted with a lovely surprise bouquet of tulips. But not just any tulips…purple tulips.

My most favorite color.

Boy, I sure do love Birthday Week…

And I sure do love this guy, too. Smile

1 Kalee January 26, 2012 at 8:12 pm

So pretty!! :) Ya’ll are such a sweet couple!!

2 jana @ newly wife healthy life January 26, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Whoo hoo! I love flowers! I am not picky and love anything I am given, but my favorite are Hydrangeas, yellow roses and calla lilies!
jana @ newly wife healthy life recently posted..Want to go out to eat with me?

3 Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life January 26, 2012 at 8:31 pm

They’re beautiful! Such a sweet hubby…
Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life recently posted..MAJOR SHOCKER & BBB

4 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 26, 2012 at 8:40 pm

So sweet! i didn’t know your favorite color was purple – mine too!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..spinach and artichoke white bean chili

5 Michelle (Better with Berries) January 26, 2012 at 8:46 pm

How sweet! Beautiful flowers :-) I need to tell my boyfriend about birthday week for my next birthday!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Food Awards

6 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles January 26, 2012 at 8:48 pm

What a lucky girl! :)
Those are beautiful- Tulips are my favorite & the color purple is my favorite too!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..The one with the health update….

7 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake January 26, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Those are beautiful!

Jay has extra-hype to live up to thanks to your blog — we’re all waiting to see what’s next, Jay! :-) haha
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..10 Things Trainers Wish You Knew

8 Danica @ It's Progression Not Perfection January 26, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Those flowers are beautiful!!
Danica @ It’s Progression Not Perfection recently posted..“Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close” Book Review

9 Shannon January 26, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Such beautiful flowers and a beautiful couple! :)
Shannon recently posted..5 reasons why I love the Fresh Market

10 Claire January 26, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Happy Birthday week, Court! I haven’t been able to keep up with the blog world since moving to Seattle, but plan on getting back into it very shortly here. Glad I stopped by those flowers are simply beautiful, a great thing on a winter day…they are a nice reminder that Spring is just around the corner :-) Have an awesome Birthday if I miss out on a few posts! <3
Claire recently posted..How Things Are Coming

11 Tegan January 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Tulips are my all time favourite!
Such beautiful colours and those are no exception
p.s. we celebrate birthday week at my house too :)

Love love love it
Tegan recently posted..OK I admit it, I’m obsessed with table settings..

12 Jenny January 26, 2012 at 10:39 pm

I got flowers today too!! Amazing how something so simple can brighten up your day :) Happy day 4!

13 Mike "Frugal Fitness" Schiemer January 26, 2012 at 10:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :)

14 Shameka Hennagir January 26, 2012 at 11:42 pm

That’s a week long Birthday celebration! Happy Birthday Week I love you both cos you are very sweet and loving with each other. By the way I love the flowers in the vase!
Shameka Hennagir recently posted..Timber Doors Brisbane

15 Khushboo January 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Jay is seriously on board with birthday week- so sweet!
Khushboo recently posted..Dear Fellow Gym-Goers

16 Miranda @ Biting Life January 27, 2012 at 1:46 am

Love those tulips – so beautiful! You’re one lucky girl :) Happy birthday!
Miranda @ Biting Life recently posted..January Book Reviews

17 erica January 27, 2012 at 3:15 am

purple tulips are one of my favorite flowers too!
looks like you’re having an amazing birthday week!

18 Efka January 27, 2012 at 4:00 am

Ahh, birthdayweek is good. we usually do it 3 days before and 3 after. :)
Efka recently posted..Rüblik Mia Maria

19 Emilie January 27, 2012 at 4:05 am

How cute is that :D The tulips are beautiful. Birthday week is a great idea! I think I need to adopt the idea.
Emilie recently posted..Birthday dinner at GPO Bar and Cafe – Toowoomba

20 Miz January 27, 2012 at 5:46 am

so so freakin sweet.
and beautiful.
Miz recently posted..Living my priorities

21 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter January 27, 2012 at 8:04 am

How sweet! :) Tulips are my favorite flower…:)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Birthday’s, half-days, and 90210

22 Kristin @ FoodFash January 27, 2012 at 9:16 am

How could those tulips not put a smile on your face?? They’re so vibrant and happy!
Kristin @ FoodFash recently posted..Toasted Cheese, Avocado & Sriracha Sandwich