The Big 2-8 Club

by Courtney on January 30, 2012

Last night was quite a great wrap up to an amazing weekend! First, let me catch ya’ll up on what you may have missed…

Yesterday afternoon, I ended up going to the movies with my friend Eileen to see One For The Money. I never read the book so I didn’t have anything to compare it to, but Eileen said that she liked the book better (as it usually is, right?). The movie was funny – didn’t totally blow me away – but either way, it was fun just to spend a little extra time out for the afternoon.

When I arrived back home, I think I had somewhat disappointed Jay. Apparently he wasn’t expecting me to be home so soon, and had been planning on surprising me with a home cooked dinner.

Since he hadn’t started anything at this point, I told him I’d have no problem evacuating the kitchen and letting him continue on with his surprise. So that’s exactly what I did. I relaxed on the couch while my man cooked me an amazing dinner that looked like this.

I’m tellin’ you…he has totally outdone himself this week. First the pancake breakfast, then a surprise dinner? I’m starting to think that he was starting to feel the pressure from all of your comments here on the blog. I know it’s not going to last forever, but I’ll take it while it lasts.

IMG_1364-1

But anyway… Winking smile

Dinner consisted of his signature garlic green beans,

baked sweet potato fries,

and grilled, Caesar-marinated chicken, which was actually cooked outside on the grill. Seriously…grilling outside at the end of January in upstate New York? That’s practically unheard of!

But I love it. Smile

Everything was absolutely delicious! Since the chicken breasts were pretty big, I ate half of mine and saved the other half to have at some point during the week.

Besides…I had a special birthday dessert to save room for!

Did any of you guess right?

Well, if you guessed an embarrassingly enormous cup of fro yo with boatloads of toppings, then you were absolutely right.

Apparently I felt the need to load up on everything because, you know, it was for the birthday. No, I’m not making excuses or anything.

Three different kinds of fro yo, lots of chocolate candy and caramel.

No fruit. No “healthy” toppings. No shame. Winking smile

It’s been a while since I had any sort of fro yo, and I’m telling you that it was worth every single calorie. I decided to indulge in my birthday dessert last night, instead of tonight because we actually have other fun plans for this evening that most likely won’t involve dessert.

*****

So now, we’ve finally made it to the finale of Birthday Week…today is the BIG DAY! I now officially can’t call Jay “old” anymore, because I, too, have joined the big 2-8 club. Seriously…28? I still can’t believe it. Boy time sure does fly.

O-7

O-5

So what have I been doing to celebrate the actual birthday so far? Funny you should ask…because I’ve actually been at my first official day of work at the new job since 5:00am…and I’ll be there until about 10:00am this morning.

But hey, at least I’m getting the most out of my day, right? Smile

I’ll be back later gators! Oh, but before I forget…thanks to everyone for dealing with my obnoxious obsession with Birthday Week all this past week.

1 Tina @ Best Body Fitness January 30, 2012 at 7:49 am

Happy Birthday to my dear friend!!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with ya!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..My Typical Long Run Day Eating Habits

2 Khushboo January 30, 2012 at 7:51 am

Happy birthday Courtney!!! And congrats on the job- hope your first day is going really well :)! Working on your birthday is usually a shame but being the first day and all, I bet it’s an exception :)! That fro yo cup has me drooling- go big or go home! Have a great day!!!
Khushboo recently posted..Body for Life

3 Shannon from Healthiful Balance January 30, 2012 at 7:55 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your special day! :)
Shannon from Healthiful Balance recently posted..Blueberry Yogurt Muffins (High Protein)

4 AshleyD January 30, 2012 at 7:59 am

Happy birthday! That fro-yo sure looks delicious! Hope you have a wonderful day!
AshleyD recently posted..Krill Oil

5 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles January 30, 2012 at 8:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Taking the whole week to celebrate is pretty much mandatory- it only seems right :) I’m glad that it has been such a wonderful week for you!
I love your fro-yo no- no shame only celebratory deliciousness!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..The one with the health update….

6 Katy January 30, 2012 at 8:04 am

Happy Birthday Courtney!!! Hope the final day of your birthday week is full of fun and surprises!! :)

7 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 30, 2012 at 8:06 am

I’d be all over that birthday froyo. fruit just takes up too much room in those itty bitty (large) cups. ;) have a great one, lady!
Alyssa @ Life of bLyss recently posted..Friday Stuff

8 Kathryn January 30, 2012 at 8:08 am

Oh my gosh, have we seen a recipe for those green beans? They look delish! And that’s coming from someone who’s extremely picky about how I’ll eat green beans.
Kathryn recently posted..School

9 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance January 30, 2012 at 8:11 am

Happy birthday, Courtney! And good luck on your first day :D
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Dos Dos Birthday

10 Hope January 30, 2012 at 8:16 am

Happy Birthday, Courtney! I hope you have the most wonderful day today! :)
Hope recently posted..Finally An Answer…

11 Emily January 30, 2012 at 8:17 am

Happy Birthday! We went yesterday afternoon to see that movie too….at Colonie Center. Is that where you were? I was craving TCBY yesterday after the movie but we went home!! Boo :(

12 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:41 am

Nope, we were in Clifton Park :)

13 Brittney January 30, 2012 at 8:19 am

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!
Brittney recently posted..Punta Cana Trip: Day Four

14 Stefanie January 30, 2012 at 8:20 am

Happy Birthday!!! :D

15 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake January 30, 2012 at 8:25 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Max Brenner Philly

16 Jessica @ Bright-Eyes & Bushy-Tales January 30, 2012 at 8:27 am

Happy Birthday! That fro to looks incredible! Hope you have a fantastic day!
Jessica @ Bright-Eyes & Bushy-Tales recently posted..Lulu Goods + Giveaway

17 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List January 30, 2012 at 8:28 am

HAPPY Birthday, Courtney!!!! Hope it’s a stellar day!!
Lindsay @ Lindsay’s List recently posted..observations (in 10)

18 Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots January 30, 2012 at 8:28 am

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day, you have had a pretty stealer week so far!

19 marci blumenfeld January 30, 2012 at 8:29 am

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is fantastic!

20 Brittney @ Brittney Breathing January 30, 2012 at 8:33 am

Happy Birthday! And happy first day of work! Exciting stuff :)
Brittney @ Brittney Breathing recently posted..Wedding Things

21 Clare @ Fitting It All In January 30, 2012 at 8:35 am

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2. I had a big cup of fro yo for my birthday dessert too!!
3. It’s my first day of work too!
GOOD LUCK!
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..Live Fit Week 3

22 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:40 am

Yes, I saw that! Glad to see it went well for you :-)

23 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries January 30, 2012 at 8:42 am

happy happy birthday pretty lady!!! it sounds like you’ve had an EXCELLENT birthday week so far, and i hope today tops it off. i totally need to convince my husband that we need to do this whole birthday week thing too…

p.s. your froyo look AMAZING. i’m all about the chocolate and candy toppings too… pshhh fruit?!! ;)
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Healthy(er) Chocolate Chip Pizookie

24 Amanda January 30, 2012 at 8:44 am

Happy Birthday Courtney!! :)

25 Olivia January 30, 2012 at 8:46 am

Happy birthday girl! :)

26 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life January 30, 2012 at 8:59 am

Happy Birthday! Good luck on your first day of work! :)
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..A Little R and R

27 Lee @ fit foodie finds January 30, 2012 at 8:59 am

YES I love the last picture of you in the snow suit. It reminds me of…”Ralphieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” haha. Happy birthday :)

28 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:40 am

LOL, yesss!! :)

29 Lara January 30, 2012 at 9:01 am

I love your obsession with birthday week, mostly because it has inspired me to celebrate my birthday week this year. I have a summer birthday, so my celebration is often cut short since either myself, my family or my friends are out of town. This year, all that shall change, esp since I’m turning 20. AH! Congrats on your first day of work!

30 Laura @ LauraLikesDesign January 30, 2012 at 9:02 am

Happy birthday Courtney! I hope you have a great day and that it is filled with lots of fun and even more surprises!
Laura @ LauraLikesDesign recently posted..Sometimes You Just Need…

31 Kelsey January 30, 2012 at 9:09 am

Happy Birthday Courtney!! I am going to have to tip off my boyfriend to your phenomenon called “birthday week.” Hope you have a great day!
Kelsey recently posted..Defining Moments, one wedding at a time

32 Lindsey January 30, 2012 at 9:09 am

Happy Birthday! You are lucky to have such a great husband :)
Lindsey recently posted..Basically a Pro

33 Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life January 30, 2012 at 9:11 am

Happy birthday, Courtney!

I love reading your blog; it reminds me to stay balanced!
Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life recently posted..I’m Too Young For This?

34 Meg January 30, 2012 at 9:19 am

Happpppyyyy birtdhay Courtney!!!!! hope its great one!!!
Meg recently posted..Once Upon A Time

35 Alyssa January 30, 2012 at 9:25 am

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day!!! By the way, your fro-yo looks awesome and I now want a big giant cup for myself!!!

36 Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! January 30, 2012 at 9:26 am

Aw happy birthday!
I love how many bloggers are celebrating birthdays within these 2 weeks!!
Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! recently posted..Zappos, You Never Let Me Down!

37 Elisabeth January 30, 2012 at 9:29 am

Happy birthday! Here’s to 28 being the best year yet!

38 Jackie January 30, 2012 at 9:33 am

Happy Birthday from one Upstate Gal to another! I read your blog everyday and it has provided so much inspiration for me — including an idea to celebrate Birthday Week this October! :)

39 Lena @Fit on the Rocks January 30, 2012 at 9:33 am

Happy Birthday!!! I’m glad you had such a good birthday week, so hopefully today is extra awesome.
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..Long Run Sundays: Bad Runs = Good Luck?

40 Traci January 30, 2012 at 9:35 am

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite bloggers (seriously!). Hope you have a great day!

41 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

Thanks, Traci! :)

42 Nicole January 30, 2012 at 9:39 am

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great week leading up to the special day, and hope today is just as terrific!

Btw, love the kiddy pics – too cute!

43 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile January 30, 2012 at 9:41 am

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day :D

44 Amanda January 30, 2012 at 9:43 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! Hope it’s fabulous! :)

45 Carly January 30, 2012 at 9:45 am

Happy birthday Courtney! And congrats on all of your latest accomplishments – it’s been a great year for you with big changes (I’m a daily reader) :)

46 Lina January 30, 2012 at 9:47 am

Happy Birthday Courtney, have a fabulous day! I still follow your blog all the time, still ‘addicted’ ;) Good luck with your new job, I wish I was local to you so I could ‘hire’ you!! xoxoxox

47 Kassidy January 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

Happy birthday!

48 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen January 30, 2012 at 9:57 am

Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy 2-8!
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Chocolate chip coconut cookie dough balls

49 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter January 30, 2012 at 9:59 am

Happy birthday Courtney!! Hope you have a great day! :)

Yay on your first day!! :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Are your workouts motivating?

50 Brigitt January 30, 2012 at 10:05 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! Good luck at work today!
Brigitt recently posted..Bruschetta Recipe With Guacamole

51 Laurie January 30, 2012 at 10:09 am

Happy birthday!! The dinner and fro yo looked amazing, what a great way to start your 28th year :)

52 melissa January 30, 2012 at 10:10 am

Happy Birthday! It’s mine too except I’m 1-8!

53 Kristin @ FoodFash January 30, 2012 at 10:14 am

Happy Birthday!!! Twenty eight was one of they best years ever. Hope your twenty eight is one for the books as well!!

54 Nicole January 30, 2012 at 10:21 am

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

55 Molly January 30, 2012 at 10:21 am

Looks like you had a great birthday week!
Molly recently posted..Insta-good

56 Coral January 30, 2012 at 10:25 am

i think TCBY seriously makes the BEST froyo out of all the chains.
and have a happy birthday!!!!

57 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health January 30, 2012 at 10:30 am

Happy birthday pretty lady!! Jay is so sweet, and the dinner he made you looks amazing!! I hope today is great for you :D.
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

58 Miz January 30, 2012 at 10:47 am

happppy birthday!
it’s trite but true—life only gets better with age.

xo
Miz recently posted..The secret to my success.

59 Cat @Breakfast to Bed January 30, 2012 at 10:47 am

I used to wake up that early for work. I do not envy you at all!!
Cat @Breakfast to Bed recently posted..My Mom Wants To Cut Off My Toe.

60 Care @HealthierGirl January 30, 2012 at 10:48 am

Happy Birthday! Have a great first day – I’m sure you’ll be great!
Care @HealthierGirl recently posted..New Leaf Metabolic Assessment

61 Heidi @BananaBuzzbomb January 30, 2012 at 10:49 am

Happiest of birthdays to you!!

62 chelcie @ chelcie's food files January 30, 2012 at 10:55 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! If I were you I would absolutely indulge in a big cup of fro yo too! I hope you have an awesome day!
chelcie @ chelcie’s food files recently posted..Sunday Brunch + Final Bodyrock work out

63 Elly Simonich January 30, 2012 at 11:00 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! Your blog is one of my favorites to follow so thank you for sharing your life with us all, have a fabulous day!

64 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

Aww, thanks Elly! :)

65 Marie January 30, 2012 at 11:09 am

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Every week should be birthday week, huh!? ;) Have a wonderful day! I have a feeling this year will be your best one yet!

66 Holly January 30, 2012 at 11:12 am

Happy Happy Birthday!! :D Looks like an awesome dinner- can’t wait to hear what’s in store for tonight!
Holly recently posted..A New Kind of Toy Store

67 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life January 30, 2012 at 11:13 am

Hope you have an amazing rest of your Monday!! Happy birthday lady!! :-)

68 Melanie @ BeautifullyNutty January 30, 2012 at 11:20 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! I’m so happy to hear you’ve had such a wonderful week! You could extend the celebration out to a birthday month…that’s what I like to do! just sayin!

69 michelle kim January 30, 2012 at 11:26 am

Dang I wish I had a birthday week, too. My birthday was yesterday, and I at least had a birthday weekend :)

Props to Jay on the dinner! Looks delicious!!
michelle kim recently posted..Birthday Sweat

70 Jamie January 30, 2012 at 11:32 am

Happy Birthday, Courtney!! Looks like you had an awesome b-day and I hope your day continues to be amazing! And don’t worry, you’re not alone in the birthday obsession area. I am such a birthday diva that this year my friends were tempted to ignore my birthday! But I believe that birthdays are the one day it’s acceptable to be a diva :)

71 Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill January 30, 2012 at 11:34 am

Happy birthday, Courtney! I hope you have a wonderful birthday–you deserve it!
Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill recently posted..Lenny’s 25th Birthday Mixer

72 Kim @ The Family Practice January 30, 2012 at 11:35 am

Happy Birthday!! At least you’ve done a lot of celebrating before today – that makes having to work a little less of a bummer. That fro yo looks amazing! And I’m impressed by Jay’s cooking!
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Have a Better Superbowl Party

73 Ruthie Hart January 30, 2012 at 11:37 am

Happy birthday Miss Courtney! I hope 28 brings you lots of wonderful things!!! And goodluck on your first day :-)
Ruthie Hart recently posted..Insta-weekend

74 Parita @ myinnershakti January 30, 2012 at 11:38 am

Happy Birthday to you! Welcome to the 2-8 club…it’s a fun one for sure!
Parita @ myinnershakti recently posted..Drawing Conclusions, Judging, Assuming

75 Liz @ Tip Top Shape January 30, 2012 at 11:42 am

What a delicious looking birthday meal!! Happy birthday!!
Liz @ Tip Top Shape recently posted..Quinoa with Eggplant and Peppers

76 Lisa January 30, 2012 at 11:47 am

Happy Birthday :)!

77 Jessica W. January 30, 2012 at 11:57 am

Happy Birthday!! Congrats on the new job!!

78 Ashlee January 30, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day :)

79 Shayla @ The Good Life January 30, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Happy 28th birthday Courtney!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and good luck at your first “official” day at work! :)

80 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers January 30, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Happy Birthday! What a great week you have been having! 28, your so young! :) I totally need to do a Birthday week in August! he he Maybe I better start planning? Happy Birthday again! may all your dreams and wishes come true!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Buffalo Chicken Wing Wontons

81 Jenny January 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Happy Birthday, Courtney!!! I hope day #1 at the new job is the perfect start to your 28th year!!!
Jenny recently posted..Manic Monday

82 Steph January 30, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Happy Birthday Courtney!! I think I’ll be adopting your tcby birthday treat for my birthday this year :) Looks so yummy

Have a fantastic day!

83 Laura @ Unchartered 20s January 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Aww thats so sweet of Jay!!

Happy Birthday!! Have a great day!

84 Allison January 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Happy Birthday Courtney! I love that I had the exact same meal for my birthday as well! A big cup of fro-yo for dessert as well! Enjoy your day!!
Allison recently posted..ashamed

85 Allison January 30, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Happy Birthday Courtney! I love that I had the exact same meal for my birthday as well! A big cup of fro-yo for dessert as too! Enjoy your day!!
Allison recently posted..ashamed

86 katie Carso January 30, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Happy Birthday Girl! I hope it rocks!
katie Carso recently posted..A sad time {memory} Monday

87 Shannon January 30, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Have a great day and may all of your birthday wishes come true. 28 is NOT old at all. Don’t feel ashamed about your age.

Your husband seems so sweet; my parents would never put up with a thing like Birthday Week- mostly because I’m a triplet, so if I got special treatment a week leading up to my birthday, my 2 brothers would have to have the same thing happen to them.

I have never been to TCBY before. I want to try it, and bunch of people in my class absolutely love it. I think TCBY is getting really good business. Every time I drive past, there are always cars in the parking lot.
Shannon recently posted..5 reasons why I love the Fresh Market

88 Lauren January 30, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Aw, I love your birthday week celebrations :) Hope you have a great day and that froyo looks amazing!!

89 Sabine January 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Courtney!
(Everything good for your birthday.)

Have the best birthday ever with all your loved ones, lots of fun, food and, as it seems, a little bit of fitness too. :)

(Btw, it’s my sister’s birthday also. And tomorrow her little son turns six. So – a lot to celebrate!)

90 Courtney January 30, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Happy birthday Courtney! I hope it’s as amazing as you!
Courtney recently posted..MIA (moved into apartment)

91 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries January 30, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Happy birthday, girl! I hope it’s fabulous! :)
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Exercise Anxiety

92 erica January 30, 2012 at 3:42 pm

happy birthday!!! looks like your week has been fabulous! i need to look into this birthday WEEK business. i wonder if i can swing it too? ;p
erica recently posted..things that make you go hmmm…

93 Julie January 30, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Happy Birthday! Don’t aplogize for loving birthday week…you put a smile on our faces everyday and, as readers, we love hearing about all the good things coming your way. No shame in that! Enjoy YOUR day. :)

94 Nikki @ Heels to Sneakers January 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Happy Birthday!! We are the same age :) I am also turing the big 2-8 this year, even though I keep telling everyone I am 25 :)

Btw totally going to try and talk my husband into “Birthday Week”!
Nikki @ Heels to Sneakers recently posted..Weekend recap and Steven’s birthday

95 Claire January 30, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Happy Birthday Courtney! Mine’s tomorrow, so I’ve been celebrating birthday week right along with you. Have SO much fun tonight!

96 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:29 am

Happy Birthday, Claire! :)

97 Kathryn @ Flopoodle January 30, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Happy birthday!!!! :D

98 Val January 30, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day! And I love the sound of birthday week. I am going to start implementing it next year!!
Val recently posted..Happy New Year (18 days late)

99 Sarah January 30, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Happy 28th!!! i join the club in october ;)
Sarah recently posted..Positivity Streak

100 Danica @ It's Progression Not Perfection January 30, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Happy Birthday, Courtney!!! Hope your day was great!
P.S. I may need to steal this “birthday week” idea of yours…I’m pretty sure you’re on to something brilliant… : )
Danica @ It’s Progression Not Perfection recently posted..Where did the weekend go?!

101 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:27 am

Steal away!! :)

102 Charlotte January 30, 2012 at 10:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you’re having an amazing day!
Charlotte recently posted.."Learning to let go of expectations is a ticket to peace. It allows us to ride over every crisis,…"

103 Katie @ Plates and Paste January 30, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
Katie @ Plates and Paste recently posted..Whacky Wednesday

104 Claire January 31, 2012 at 2:09 am

Happy Birthday, Courtney :-) It sounds like it was amazing. I love the “embarrassingly large” serving of fro-yo ;-) I have been guilt more than once of that offense. Ha! I know 28 will treat you well and look forward to future posts and best of luck with the new job…how exciting you have worked so hard!!
Claire recently posted..Outdoor Adventure

105 Courtney (Pancakes and Postcards) January 31, 2012 at 2:45 am

happy happy birthday courtney!!! hope it’s all been amazing!
Courtney (Pancakes and Postcards) recently posted..Maui Oceanfront Marathon Race Recap

106 Amy January 31, 2012 at 3:28 am

Happy Birthday Courtney! I hope you enjoyed your birthday dessert! Good luck with your new writing job – I can’t wait to see your first article :)
Amy recently posted..It’s All in the Timing

107 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:26 am

Thanks Amy! I don’t have a writing job YET…that post from before was actually just an audition post to try to get the job…so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! :)

108 Calee January 31, 2012 at 8:03 am

Happy Birthday! I love that you got a massive thing of yogurt. I just discovered that we have an Orange Leaf last night, which is SELF SERVE yogurt + toppings. I had no idea how it worked, so I packed the thing full of yogurt and toppings, and they weighed it to charge me for it. Most expensive ice cream ever … I didn’t need to get that much. I figured they charged by size! :)

109 Courtney January 31, 2012 at 11:25 am

Oh yes…they sure do get ya with that whole “pay by weight” thing, don’t they? ;)

110 Heather January 31, 2012 at 8:57 am