In Between All The Chaos

by Courtney on February 16, 2012

Well heyyyyy there! Is is really 6:00pm already?!? Yikes!

Today has been full of running around and taking care of last minute business, but between all of the chaos, I’ve actually had quite a few good-for-me things too.

Mid-morning, I snacked on this fantastic afternoon yogurt bowl, complete with plain Greek yogurt, a diced pear, and Kashi Go Lean with cinnamon.

IMG_1999

Shortly after that, I also had another cara cara orange…had to work on finishing up that produce!

IMG_2005

A little while later, I squeezed in a workout in the form of my Speedy Interval Run. I only had about 30 minutes, and that was a perfect way to spend it. Whew!

Cody, by the way, has been eyeballing me all day long. He knows something’s up.

IMG_2016

The little stinker better behave while we’re away…we all know his track record of being left at home is not exactly the best. Disappointed smile

*****

The afternoon had me out running some errands, so I made sure to grab a little pick me up for my travels…hazelnut coffee with skim. YUM.

IMG_2000

Amongst those errands? A nice, relaxing mani-pedi. Nothing like a beach vacation to use an excuse to further pamper yourself even more, right? Winking smile

IMG_2002

For dinner, Jay and I did our best to finish cleaning out the fridge, which turned out to be rather successful. My meal was basically an exact replica of last night

IMG_2009

I finished up the last of the veggies – SCORE!

IMG_2012

And made myself an enormous turkey and cheese omelet…three eggs worth, baby!

IMG_2010

Now, it’s time to finish packing up these suitcases of ours!

IMG_2015

Oh man, I am ridiculously excited to spend the next week with this crew.

DSC01768

I’ll catch up with all of you guys and gals later! Smile

1 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles February 16, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Geeze girl, you are getting so close to go time! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Itty Bitty Blessings

2 Emilie February 16, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Have a great holiday – I am so scared to leave my kitty cat home while we are away, she is a Burmese and a total attention seeker. So I am getting a house sitter in just to give her cuddles <3
Emilie recently posted..Valentines Dinner ♥ Yummy Prawns with Fried Rice & Chocolate Bread Pudding

3 Courtney February 16, 2012 at 7:19 pm

We have someone coming to stay with Codester too, so he won’t be alone :)

4 Clare @ SweetnSimple February 16, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Omelettes are definitely my favourite quick, easy dinner at the moment – such a great way to use up leftover veggies :) Your mani looks gorgeous! Hope you enjoy your time away ;)

5 Julie February 16, 2012 at 7:08 pm

what’s the difference between cara cara oranges and the cuties? I saw them at Trader Joe’s today and it made me think of you! Have a fun trip :)

6 Courtney February 16, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Cuties are much smaller. Cara cara oranges are closer in size to a regular orange

7 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 16, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Are you leaving tomorrow? If so, have the best time!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..back to the basics: vegan substitutions

8 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life February 16, 2012 at 7:50 pm

So exciting Courtney! Your trip sounds so fun. Nothing like kicking back with your friends for a few days, especially at the beach! :-)
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Valentine’s Day for Many Days

9 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake February 16, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I’ve never gone on a group vaca before… sounds like fun!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..At-Home Workouts

10 Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat it February 16, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I am so jealous! Btw your manicure looks fab!
Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat it recently posted..I Guarantee You Will Laugh

11 Michelle (Better with Berries) February 16, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Have a great time on vacation!! I am kinda jealous :-)
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Long Distance Valentine and Meeko’s Story

12 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries February 16, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Our dogs always know when we are going out of town too. They get all mopey and needy. Have such a fun time! :)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Thursday Threes – Take 3

13 Kim @ The Family Practice February 16, 2012 at 8:16 pm

That’s a whole lotta North Face – you guys could pass for Seattle folks :)
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..Bread Pudding, Healthy? You better believe it

14 Lauren February 16, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Yay! Have fun girl!
Lauren recently posted..Words From an Idealist

15 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter February 16, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I am excited for you! Have a great time! :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Snack Ideas!

16 Lindsay @ Fuel My Family February 16, 2012 at 9:50 pm

I live off dunkin donuts coffee with skim milk. My dad refils my DD gift card with $25 every month…best christmas present EVER!

17 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More February 16, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Have a fabulous time! :)

18 Liz @ Tip Top Shape February 16, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Don’t know about the salsa on top, but besides that the omelette looks yummy!! Have fun on your trip :D
Liz @ Tip Top Shape recently posted..Soba Noodles with Tofu and Kale

19 Khushboo February 16, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Loving finishing up all the food in the fridge before a holiday- definitely something to be proud of :)
Khushboo recently posted..Not so majestic after all

20 Miz February 17, 2012 at 5:59 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!
Miz recently posted..The, uh, awkward second part of the boudoir story.

21 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope February 17, 2012 at 10:40 am

I love your nails! French manicure is such a classic. I love it. Have a wonderful time! :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Mission Accomplished!…

22 Brittanie @ Three Bracelets February 17, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Have an amazing trip and I can’t wait to hear how everything went! Love the group/crew shot!
Brittanie @ Three Bracelets recently posted..Friday Fav – Speak Up