15 Minute Booty Burner

by Courtney on February 17, 2012

When I was at work on Wednesday, I found myself with a little extra time to kill in between clients so I decided to squeeze in a quick workout. Knowing that I still need to cool it on the upper body, I ended up putting together a pretty quick and effective workout for none other than…my boo-tayy!

15 minute booty burner

Pin It

I only went through the routine once, but if you have a little extra time on your hands, try repeating it one or two times. My booty was already burnin’ after one round…I can just imagine how it’d feel after two or three!

Need to see some of the moves?

1 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen February 17, 2012 at 9:08 am

The fire hydrant never fails to make me feel like a complete fool. Even when my audience is just my dog in the living room. haha!
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Spicy cinnamon roasted chickpeas

2 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life February 17, 2012 at 9:36 am

I had to look up almost all the moves, which is good because that means these are new to me moves! Ha ha fire hydrant kills me! Can’t wait to give that one a shot in public.. ;-)
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Groupon Makes Me Fit

3 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat February 17, 2012 at 9:54 am

Yeah, a lot of these are definitely at-home moves. :) I’ll add it to my next strength workout for sure!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Restaurant Review – Verde (and Chobani winner)

4 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles February 17, 2012 at 10:01 am

I always feel so silly when I don’t know how to do a move— and then usually even sillier when I learn how to do it! HA! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Itty Bitty Blessings

5 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health February 17, 2012 at 10:29 am

Oh I will totally be trying this workout! I love (and hate while I’m doing it haha) making my booty burn. Sometimes I find it hard to feel my butt muscles being worked, so this is great for me! If you want I’m having a fitness link-up party on my blog today…you could link up this workout!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..FLOW #3

6 Courtney February 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm

No worries, I saved you from spam! Would you want to link up my post for me? :) Haha, I swear I’m not that lazy…I’m just in the airport on my cell phone and have limited internet capabilities!

7 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine February 17, 2012 at 11:23 am

I have tried any of these moves before – which is a good thing because I always need new ideas.
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..Lighter Banging Shrimp for One

8 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 17, 2012 at 11:39 am

Nice workout!! I love when I can squeeze a workout in. I normally do it when I am cooking and I need to wait for water to boil or something to be done from the oven.
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Healthy Raisin Bread

9 Tara Burner February 17, 2012 at 11:41 am

love it! going to do this later on..
pinning :)
Tara Burner recently posted..Fitspo Friday: Cara Lyons

10 Carolyn February 17, 2012 at 11:42 am

Cool – I am definitely looking for some new moves. Thanks so much for sharing!! I am loving all these new workouts that you are posting…
Carolyn recently posted..Tough Workouts on Friday

11 Carrie Purchase February 17, 2012 at 12:29 pm

I love it when I feel the burn during a workout! Last weekend I worked with bands that you put around your ankles. I’d never used them before, but boy do they get your booty burnin’! You should check them outm I bet they have some at your gym! Enjoy your trip :)

12 Khushboo February 17, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Lunges always make my booty burn!
Khushboo recently posted..Eating healthy across borders

13 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake February 17, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for linking to demos of the moves — very helpful!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..At-Home Workouts

14 Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean February 17, 2012 at 1:34 pm

definitely pinned this one! love it because there are some moves in there that i don’t usually do! thanks for sharing :) ps…excited to meet you at blend!
Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..Fitness Friday 10

15 Talia @ Bite Size Wellness February 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm

I can already feel the booty burn! Have fun on your trip!
Talia @ Bite Size Wellness recently posted..Never Too Slow: A Running Club Mantra

16 Michelle (Better with Berries) February 17, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Thanks for the workout! I love working my legs because it makes me feel so strong!

Have a wonderful trip!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..Race Series Part 2: My Second Half Marathon

17 Jamie February 21, 2012 at 9:43 am

Thanks for the workout! It means so much more that you’re putting this out there and you’re certified to do so. :)
Jamie recently posted..remember when