how exciting for them!! i am a sucker for engagements. however mine was pretty spectacular! i got proposed too on top of a mountain!! but that is so great that you were able to document it, it looked beautiful and they look very happy!! congrats to them!!

2. Mallory says

Favorite post ever! Still can’t believe you were hiding in the car. Thanks for being there to document everything : )

Congrats to them!! How exciting he wanted you to document it! I had chills reading this, I can only imagine how you felt watching it unfold ! How awesome!

Love is so damn awesome! Best feeling ever!

Happy Sunday love!
    katie Carso recently posted..Sunday Smiles

Irish bacon…I’m not a meat eater but yep that’s the bacon we get here, thicker and not at all like the thin and crispy breakfast bacon you guys have! I did the superset work again this morning, been using 5lb weights, going to up to 10lb for everything bar the abs…5lb is enough for the moment! I’d love more superset workout ideas if you have any!?
    Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..From pie, to pancake, to parfait

We had paparazzi at our engagement (video). It is so special to have a surprise moment captured. I am sure they will always remember your special gift to them. p.s. I think you look great in glasses!

6. Jen O. says

Aww!! That’s so great! I’m so excited for them! :) And I’m definitely jumping on the bandwagon of “Holy cow, you’re beautifully tan!!” Haha. Lucky you!

Congrats to your friends, I love that you got pics of the special moment. After seeing these pics and also the ones of Meghann’s proposal from Derek after her relay race, I’ve decided that I need to make it known to everyone I know to tell WHOEVER plans to propose to me that someone has to be in the bushes hiding and taking photos – must get that moment on film, I want to see my own face! Do you have any photos of your proposal??

Your glasses are so cute and your dinner looks fab. I’d die to try those nachos and the beer paddle is cute!
    Caitlin recently posted..Vacation Days Turned Sick Days

• Courtney says

I agree! Photos of a proposal are SO awesome! Unfortunately, I don’t have any of the event unfolding, but Jay and I did take some right after the fact (we were away for the weekend so there was nobody else around, haha!)
      Thanks for your compliment on the glasses! :) xoxo

This is amazing! You are a great friend to document this special moment. My husband popped the question in our kitchen when I got home at midnight, so no one was there to take a picture. I will always remember it though.
    CONGRATS Brian & Mal!
    Courtney you look great with the tan!
    Ashlee recently posted..Baby Bump Week 18

9. Marie says

Awe! Congrats to Brian & Mal!!! How wonderful to have it documented like that!! She will chersish those pictures forever!!! My hubby captured our on camera saying we were going to take a pic self-timer and thenwent down on one knee & surprised me but my face was covered by hair & you could hardly see my mouth was open in surprise. I love it all the same! Such a feel-good post!!!

Your pictures are great! You really did a fabulous job of capturing such a memorable and special moment. Ahhh, rashers! I studied abroad in Ireland for 6 months and would always argue with the Irish students about which was better: American bacon or Irish rashers (which I said was like Canadian bacon/ham and not nearly as good). That pub looks like a great place to celebrate!
    Laura@mypurposefullife recently posted..Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!

Awwww Congrats to them!! That is so awesome that they’ll have photos to remember this!

PS You have tons and tons of couple friends!! My hubby & I really need couple friends. Most of our friends arent in relationships.
    Laura @ Unchartered 20s recently posted..Nature!