The Highlight Of My Day

by Courtney on March 15, 2012

Soooo, amongst my errands today, this happened…

…and it was kinda sorta absolutely incredible.

White Chocolate Mousse + Mountain Blackberry TCBY fro yo + all sorts of sinfully delicious goodies. It wasn’t nearly as hefty as my last concoction, but it sure was downright tasty.

Yep, that was definitely the highlight of my day right there.

How ‘bout you? What was the highlight of your day? Smile

1 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance March 15, 2012 at 7:23 pm

That looks so good. I had fro yo a couple days ago, delish! I think the highlight of my day will be biting into the pizza that is currently baking in my oven – I can’t wait!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Addictive Garlic Parmesan Kale Chips

2 Elizabeth March 15, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Meeting a friend for a drink at starbucks today. So much fun :)
And that looks delicious! I had TCBY froyo a couple days ago, but they only had the chocolate and vanilla flavours. Very jealous of your variety!

3 Kristen @ notsodomesticated March 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm

You are making me so jealous!! I have had a serious hankering for frozen yogurt this week!! I tried finding one in the area yesterday with my GPS, but I wasn’t successful, so I settled for ice “dream” at Chick-Fil-A. Good, but not the same! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..WIAW: The night dinner was thrown out.

4 Kierston March 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Holy yum! I want.
Kierston recently posted..I will not be an anti-social runner…

5 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third March 15, 2012 at 7:36 pm

The glass of wine that I’m sipping at the moment! :)
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..Wedding Recap: My Bridal Shower

6 Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill March 15, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I went crazy a few weeks ago and somehow managed to fill a cup that equated to EIGHT DOLLARS! All 16 ounces were amazing!
Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill recently posted..The Huge Mistake I Made at Work

7 Courtney March 15, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Now that’s what I’M talkin’ about! Nice work, Colleen! ;)

8 Michelle (Better with Berries) March 15, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Beginning Spring Break this afternoon!!
Michelle (Better with Berries) recently posted..WIAW: First barbecue of the year!

9 Lindsey March 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Mine was seeing a fro-yo sign go up 3km from my house!! First fro-yo place to open in my city :)
Lindsey recently posted..Healthy Fats & Avocados

10 Courtney March 15, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Ooooo, so exciting!!!

11 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey March 15, 2012 at 8:14 pm

hahaha I love it! The highlight of my day was going for a walk after school!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..trop50 red orange giveaway

12 Courtney March 15, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Awww man…the highlight of your day sounds so much healthier than mine, LOL. ;)

13 Lauren March 15, 2012 at 8:27 pm

The highlight of my day was seeing your highlight. Drool!
Lauren recently posted..Cherry Blossom Bloom

14 Carolyn March 15, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I am so jealous. I definitely didn’t have a highlight as good as yours!
Carolyn recently posted..A Bit Better

15 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake March 15, 2012 at 8:42 pm

The highlight of my day was a walk with my husband & pug!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Weekday Cookout

16 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health March 15, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Oh man, I now totally want fro-yo haha. The highlight of my day was seeing a 6-year old patient (I was shadowing at a hospital for OT) giggle after ringing a bell. I’ve seen watched this kid in therapy for 3 days and it was awesome to see him so excited over something and to hear him laugh!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..I Don’t Know How People Do It

17 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine March 15, 2012 at 10:08 pm

That looks FANTASTIC. I see some Fro-yo in my NEAR future.
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..WIAW – It’s About Time

18 Lauren @ Call Me Mrs. Rapp March 15, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Receiving approval for a day off so that I can go to my good friend’s bachelorette party weekend in NYC in May! Sooooo excited to see her and have an amazing girls’ weekend! :)
Lauren @ Call Me Mrs. Rapp recently posted..Sweet & Spicy Citrus Tilapia

19 Shannon March 15, 2012 at 10:19 pm

My highlight of the day was finding out I got a 92 on my Biology test that I took on Tuesday. It was the first A I have gotten this year on my Biology tests- usually I just get continuous B’s. I actually screamed out loud when my teacher told me, and got a bunch of side glances from the 11 other people in my class. I didn’t care. I was extremely happy.

It may not have been fro yo at TCBY (that combo looks delish, btw) but a high test grade made me so happy and so hopeful that I can continue to work on achieving high test grades for Biology.
Shannon recently posted..Are we considered ‘pet crazy’?

20 Lily March 15, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Holy yum! Have you ever heard of orange leaf?! It’s a crazy good fro-yo place with tons of self-serve toppings!
Lily recently posted..WIAW: veggie overload

21 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous March 15, 2012 at 10:48 pm

There is a TCBY dangerously close to my house! I think a similar concotion is going to be happening for me tomorrow night!! :) The highlight of my day was practicing choreography for my new barre and reformer jump board class!
Lauren @ Fun, Fit and FAbulous recently posted..Gluten-Free Orange Sauce Review

22 Khushboo March 15, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Oh man tonight can’t come any quicker- it involves fro yo ;). Highlight of my day yesterday was lazing around watching Downton Abbey – great show!
Khushboo recently posted..My Current Digs VIII…UAE edition

23 Lena @Fit on the Rocks March 16, 2012 at 12:36 am

My highlight was also a sinfully delish cup of froyo ;)
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..Just Peachy

24 Ryan @ PauseTheMoment.com March 16, 2012 at 12:37 am

Wow, that TCBY concoction looks so good! I need to get over there ASAP
Ryan @ PauseTheMoment.com recently posted..The Dark History of Robben Island

25 Karleen March 16, 2012 at 12:52 am

omg! my ultimate weakness is fro-yo! that looks delish!! I’m content with my glass of wine and homemade popcorn with a touch of olive oil and salt at the moment:)

26 Jane {In the Pink and Green} March 16, 2012 at 2:28 am

Umm that looks amazing, fro-yo is pretty much my favorite thing ever…happy weekend! :)
Jane {In the Pink and Green} recently posted..Spring Decor with Natasha of Schue Love

27 Melissa @ Some Sugar Added March 16, 2012 at 7:35 am

Looks delicious! The highlight of my day was coming home to find homemade coconut rice pudding on the counter, yum!
Melissa @ Some Sugar Added recently posted..All Good Things

28 Shari March 16, 2012 at 7:43 am

Mine was the same as yours – chocolate and banana frozen yogurt with white chocolate yogurt chips! So good!
Shari recently posted..Tuesday’s Tunes: Querying Edition.

29 Clare March 16, 2012 at 7:51 am

Omg YUM – I am SO keen to try this fro-yo, but we have nooooothing like it here in Aus.. boo :(
Clare recently posted..Friday Favourites – Green Edition

30 Elizabeth @ Chocolate Drops and Pearls March 16, 2012 at 8:44 am

The highlight of my day was meeting up with some friends to watch IU win against New Mexico State woohoo March Madness. I’m actually not a huge march madness fan I just pretend to be, but it was still really nice hanging out with friends.

Your fro-yo is making my mouth water right now, can you do fro-yo for breakfast?
Elizabeth @ Chocolate Drops and Pearls recently posted..Booty Booty Rocking Everywhere

31 Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat March 16, 2012 at 12:45 pm

So funny- last Friday the hubby and I made a little trip to TCBY and I got White Chocolate Mousse and Mountain Blackberry! I topped mine with raspberries and granola & it was delish :)

When I was there I requested they bring back a favorite flavor- Rootbeer! We had it last summer and have been waiting for its glorious return. If you ever see it there you MUST try it!
Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..Chicken Veggie Rice Bake