If This Card Doesn’t Speak The Truth…

by Courtney on April 9, 2012

Well heyyyy there!

So my work schedule changed a bit for this evening and I got out a bit earlier than expected (YAY!). Then just now, I got word that we’re meeting a couple friends of ours out for dinner and a couple drinks (double YAY!).

But in the meantime, I just *had* to share this little gem of a someecard that I came across a few days ago on Pinterest. If this card doesn’t speak the truth, then I don’t know what does…

For those of you who are already on Pinterest, I’d be willing to bet that you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Is that card perfect or what?!? I really do get a kick out of these cards, I’ll tell ya.

For those of you who are not already on Pinterest, you’re probably saving yourself hours of procrastination on the internet go ahead and join and give yourself about five minutes and I’m pretty sure you’ll get the idea. Winking smile

1 Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine April 9, 2012 at 7:19 pm

I totally get it. I swear if I see one more Maple Bacon Donut – I’m going to have to make them!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..Foodsession: Chicken and Waffles

2 Erin Saxton-Jobin April 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Funny thing is I have Pinterest opened in another window as I am reading this….haha

3 Renee April 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm

I re-pinned this from you this weekend! Sad and yet hilariously true!
Renee recently posted..Make Your Own: Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls

4 Faith @ For the Health of It April 9, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I couldn’t have Pinterest. I’d literally never leave my house. I already read blogs on down time at work, Pinterest is just one step closer to getting canned for unproductivity!

5 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 9, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I’m on Pinterest, but I haven’t caught the “bug” yet … I look around for a bit, but then I lose interest. I keep wondering if I’m missing something haha! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..King of the Mountain … and a Giveaway.

6 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance April 9, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Love it! I wasn’t on Pinterest until recently…it’s definitely addicting.
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Kale Walnut Pesto

7 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles April 9, 2012 at 7:32 pm

LOVE those cards! Tooooooooo true that one right there—– and they need to add while DIY’ing your entire house to that list! :)
Enjoy dinner & drinks!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Delightful Sugar Cookies

8 Amy April 9, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Hahahaha, that is GREAT!

9 Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill April 9, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Those cards are the best! Literally every single one that I have ever read has been both hysterical and completely accurate!
Colleen @ Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill recently posted..Mimosas and Macaroons

10 StoriesAndSweetPotatoes April 9, 2012 at 8:02 pm

That card is really funny. Pinterest has become food and exercise and repeat. You can go crazy getting ideas for both on there!

11 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third April 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm

So true!!! I find myself motivated to do awesome workouts one minute, and baking amazing treats the next.
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..Scenes from Easter Weekend

12 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction April 9, 2012 at 8:10 pm

AHAHAHA! SO TRUE! I love Pinterest!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Easter Bunny Doll Cookies

13 Blog is the New Black April 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I HEART someecards!

14 Kalyn April 9, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Hahaha omg that ecard has me LOL-ing! My Pinterest addiction is such a problem– I spend more time on there thinking about working out or baking than I actually spend doing either one!

15 Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat April 9, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Too funny! I’m not as bad as I used to be when I first got it, which is good cause my hubby was losing me to it some nights!
Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..If He Brings You To It

16 Heather @ Better With Veggies April 9, 2012 at 9:56 pm

That card is awesome – I know exactly what it’s talking about! :)
Heather @ Better With Veggies recently posted..A Weekend Recap and Vegetable Lasagna {Recipe}

17 Stephanie @ StephSnacks April 9, 2012 at 10:08 pm

my thoughts exactly!
Stephanie @ StephSnacks recently posted..Anti Ana and Mia

18 Courtney April 9, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Haha this is waaay too true!
Courtney recently posted..Top Four – Salasai AW12

19 Katy April 9, 2012 at 10:42 pm

I joined Pinterest yesterday. I am still trying to figure it out but I’m already hooked!

20 Khushboo April 10, 2012 at 12:45 am

Haha love this card…Someecards always hit the nail on the head!
Khushboo recently posted..What’s your WHY?

21 Miz April 10, 2012 at 6:32 am

I swear Im the only woman on earth who isnt into pinterest at all.
yet :-)
Miz recently posted..No, Im not pregnant (& other embarrassing tales).

22 Amanda April 10, 2012 at 6:56 am

Gosh that IS the truth. I try to steer far far away from any of the food I see on there, unless it specifically states, “Healthy” or “Skinny”, but I do love the crazy workouts posted, keeps me on my toes!
Amanda recently posted..Easter Fun

23 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers April 10, 2012 at 7:39 am

OMG! I love it! Pintrest is my new dangerous addiction!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Apple Raisin Bread

24 Kate April 10, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Oh wow. that is very true!
Kate recently posted..Top Ten Tuesday: Wedding Songs